Ow!

Married to My Best Friend?!

Chaeyeon was going to walk to the market in the morning. "Wait for me!" Myungsoo cried.

 

"You're taking too long. I'll be back." Chaeyeon started to walk out the door.

 

"Nooo! I'm almost done changing!" Myungsoo pulled on his shirt when he heard a door shut. "Aish. I was almost ready!" But he realized he forgot a couple of things. He forgot his wallet and some other things. By the time he ran outside, he realized she was already gone from sight. He started to run to catch up with her. He almost turned the street corner to get to the market when he started to pass an alley. It wasn't very dark, because it was morning. His steps stopped abruptly when he heard a female's voice.

 

"You just can't stop cheating, can you?" the girl said, with a snobby tone.

 

"Yeah. You're such a ," another girl sneered.

 

"Didn't Yoona tell you to stop hanging around HER guy?" a third girl scoffed.

 

Yoona. Isn't that the name Chaeyeon mentioned last night? And they're probably talking about Kyungsoo! His eyes widened when he realized this.

 

"No one wants an ordinary girl like you. You're not special in any way," the first girl said, and he heard a gasp for breath after a sound of collision.

 

"Stop that!" Myungsoo exclaimed, running from behind the corner. His eyes widened even more when he saw a girl with short, curly hair lifting a crying Chaeyeon by the neckline of her shirt.

 

"M-myungsoo!" Yoona exclaimed, surprised that she had been caught.

 

"Who the hell are you? And why are you trying to bully MY wife?" Myungsoo shouted at her angrily, pushing her arm down to lower Chaeyeon on the ground. "What is wrong with you? Do you have emotional problems or something?" The three bullies looked scared, no, afraid. Even shocked.

 

"It's Yoona.. Remember me? A-and... I'm not bullying her... It's not... not... Sorry Myungsoo." Yoona lowered her head.

 

"Okay, I don't even know who the hell are you and we've never met. So I want you to get out of here and never even show your messed up selves to her. No more terrorizing," he scolded. He snatched Chaeyeon shirt out of Yoona's fist and put an arm around his wife's shoulder. "Let's go, Chaeyeon." He made an 'ugh' sound loudly and walked away, giving them one last glare.

 

When Myungsoo walked out Yoona scoffed. "Who does that girl think she is?! And Myungsoo! What does Myungsoo even see in that one hell of a ? He's so damn stupid."

 

"Well Myungsoo is pretty hot..." one of the other two girls with the longest hair commented.

 

*           *            *

 

Chaeyeon was running to the market the next morning. She originally planned to walk, but Myungsoo took too long. She wanted to be the first one to reach the market and see if he could catch up with her, so her steps increasingly became faster and faster. She finally saw the market right behind the corner when she was pulled into a strange alley by a small pair of cold hands. She opened to scream, but a single hand covered before she could. "Yoona?!" Chaeyeon screamed when she realized who had scared her. "Are you crazy?!"

 

"No. Didn't I tell you to stay away from MY boy? And you told Myungsoo. Today's going to be hell for you." Yoona had a fiery look in her eyes. Before Chaeyeon could answer anything, she was punched hard in the stomach, causing her breath to run out quickly. She could only gasp for air. One of Yoona's friends with short, black hair kicked her in the shin painfully. Tears welled up in Chaeyeon's eyes.

 

Be strong Chaeyeon, was all that popped up to her head. Myungsoo will probably be here soon looking for me. A hand slapped her face, to be followed with a knuckle punch from the same hand on her cheek. It was from a girl with really long hair, maybe up to her waist length.

 

Yoona then took her foot and kicked Chaeyeon's stomach repeatedly backwards, making her head hit against the wall with painful collision sounds. "You just can't stop cheating, can you?" she smirked.

 

"Yeah. You're such a ," the girl with the short hair who kicked her taunted.

 

"Didn't Yoona tell you to stop hanging around HER guy?" the girl with the longest hair jeered.

 

"No one wants an ordinary girl like you. You're not special in any way," Yoona jibed, punching Chaeyeon in the stomach again. Chaeyeon's tears started to fall out quickly of her eyes. Everything hurt too much. The insults, the physical abuse, just everything that was happening. Yoona stronly pulled her up by the neckline of her shirt, lifting her a couple of centimeters above the ground and onto the brick wall, ready to strike her again. Chaeyeon was about to close her eyes in fear when she heard a male's voice.

 

"Stop that!" Myungsoo yelled, running towards her. His eyes widened when he saw Chaeyeon crying, being lifted by a girl around the same size as her.

 

"M-myungsoo!" Yoona stuttered.

 

"Who the hell are you? And why are you trying to bully MY wife?" Myungsoo shouted at Yoona and lowered Chaeyeon on the ground. "What is wrong with you? Do you have emotional problems or something?"

 

"It's Yoona.. Remember me? A-and... I'm not bullying her... It's not... not... Sorry Myungsoo." Yoona said with a fake-sounding tone in her voice.

 

"Okay, I don't even know who the hell are you and we've never met. So I want you to get out of here and never even show your messed up selves to her. No more terrorizing," he yelled for the last time, snatching Chaeyeon shirt out of Yoona's fist and putting an arm protectively over her shoulder. "Let's go, Chaeyeon." He walked away with her. "Are you okay? This is why I told you to stick with me! I don't want you leaving my sight like that from now on," he scolded, wiping her tears.

 

"O-oppa.." she said in between sobs. "G-gomawo."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

 

Three words. Filler, filler, and filler. These are all filler chapters T-T Hopefully I can think of something better in the future!♡