Help From Hyosung

Married to My Best Friend?!

"This is her phone number and address," Yoona said, writing down numbers on a small piece of paper. "She's at work right now so you can meet with her tomorrow morning."

 

*           *            *

 

The next morning, Hyuna pulled her shiny black car up to the small house at the end of the street Yoona had directed her to. She knocked the door, waiting patiently. Finally, a young looking man opened the door.

 

"Can I help you?" he asked her politely.

 

"Does this house belong to Jeon Hyosung?"

 

"Yes..? Hyosung! Someone's looking for you!" Daehyun called across the hall. Daehyun and Hyuna stood their together awkwardly in silence while he secretly checked her body out.

 

"I'm Hyosung," Hyosung said, appearing in front of the door. "What do you need?"

 

"Did you ever date a guy named Kim Myungsoo?" Hyuna questioned.

 

"Is that little here?!" Daehyun looked a little angry.

 

"Yes, waeyo?" she replied, she and Hyuna ignoring Daehyun.

 

"Did he break your heart?" Hyuna asked bluntly. "Because I want revenge on him."

 

"Come on in," Hyosung opened the door widely.

 

"Someone answer my question! Is he here or not?!" Daehyun cried.

 

*           *            *

 

Hyuna and Hyosung went to Myungsoo's house with Daehyun's reluctant consent, but he didn't know the plan. Hyuna hid behind a bush as Hyosung pounded on the door.

 

"Hello?" Myungsoo said, looking up. He froze when he saw Hyosung. She quickly grabbed his face and kissed his soft lips. He pulled away instantly. "What do you think you're doing?!"

 

"I still love you..." Hyosung said with fake tears glistening in her eyes. "I miss you." It was a good thing she was not too bad at acting, because he believed her. She pulled him in for a rough make-out session, with his eyes widening. When he finally gave in and kissed her back, Chaeyeon saw him.

 

"Myungsoo?! What are you doing?!" Chaeyeon dropped her glass cup that she was carrying. It shattered in many pieces on the floor, but she didn't care. Her husband was kissing another girl!

 

"Wait! I can explain!" he hushed Chaeyeon.

 

"What, that you were making out with your ex behind my back?!" Chaeyeon said softly, real tears threatening to fall out. Hyosung, who was behind Myungsoo, smirked  like a brat at Chaeyeon when he wasn't looking.

 

"No, she just came here and... and... she said she still loved me. She started kissing me first!" Myungsoo pointed a finger at her.

 

"Yeah, now just blame it on others. You still kissed back, so it's your fault too! I saw it with my own eyes." Chaeyeon bent down to the floor and started picking up the glass shards with her bare hands.

 

"Look, I need you to get out of here right now," Myungsoo said, pushing Hyosung out of the door. "Don't pick those up. You'll get hurt!" Myungsoo shouted at Chaeyeon.

 

"You already made me feel more pain than just glass shards." Chaeyeon wiped her tears with her arms and still picked up glass shards. He ran to the closet and picked up a broom and dustpan.

 

"Get up," Myungsoo commanded, and she followed hesitantly. When he finished, he grabbed her hands and inspected it. "I told you you'd get hurt!" He brought back a first-aid kit and cleaned the wound on her palm delicately. She watched him quietly as she winced from the stinging on her right hand. "I'm sorry, okay? I kissed her back to make her feel better. I love you, and only you, okay? I love you." He wrapped her up in a warm hug and kissed her forehead after sticking a band-aid on her cut.

 

"... I love you too..." she said, her voice muffled in his chest.

 

*           *            *

 

"I believe that is all you need. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will," Hyosung said proudly.

 

"Wait, why are they hugging and kissing?!" Hyuna shouted, looking in the window.

 

"What?!" Hyosung cried. "You mean I kissed my ex for nothing?!"

 

*           *            *

 

"What do you mean she kissed Myungsoo?!" Daehyun shouted. Hyuna purposely spilled the beans in an effort to get revenge on Hyosung for her failed plan. Hyosung glared at Hyuna angrily for a second and looked at Daehyun innocently.

 

"I didn't! I swear!" Hyosung looked at him with widened eyes.

 

"Then who's this in this picture?" Hyuna asked, zooming in on a picture of Myungsoo and Hysoung making out. She had taken the picture earlier just in case if she needed it for whatever reason in the future. "Didn't we just go to Myungsoo's house together? This was not part of the plan that you made," Hyuna lied innocently, emphasizing the word 'you'.

 

"Go to your room. I'm going to talk to you right after Hyuna leaves." Daehyun looked at Hyosung with fire in his eyes.