Only Like.

Married to My Best Friend?!

Myungsoo thought about his life in the dark, laying on the bed, when he thought Chaeyeon had fallen asleep. He had remembered the hug and kiss he gave her. A feeling he couldn't explain overwhelmed his other thoughts. It was a feeling that was better than when he was with Hyosung. He became embarassed but kind of glad at the same time. A creepy smile took over his face. What's happening to me? What am I doing? Am I a ert or something? he thought as he shook his head, and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

 

Now it was Chaeyeon's turn to think. That kiss , was all that came to her mind. But it was from him. My first kiss. The one I had been waiting for forever. A wave of happiness came over her, and she wanted to kick her legs and jump around in joy, which was what she couldn't do earlier, when Myungsoo was awake. Wait! This is bad! I'm dating Kyungsoo!! I'm probably just being confused, she concluded. Overthinking everything, she couldn't fall asleep all night.

 

*           *            *

 

"Wow. Did you go to sleep yesterday? You look like a panda. Wait, no. You look like my friend named Tao!" Kyungsoo laughed when he saw Chaeyeon's dark circles under her eyes.

 

"Yah. Don't make fun of me. I'm warning you!" Chaeyeon joked while giving him a playful punch.

 

"Oh yeah! Come, come! I wanna take you somewhere fun today!" Kyungsoo said excitedly.

 

The amusement park? Again? Chaeyeon wondered in her head. Kyung started to drag her out of the house.

 

"Have fun on your 'date'," Myungsoo smirked, using his fingers as quotes when he said his line.

 

"Gaja!" Kyungsoo pulled her in the bright morning light until they had reached an empty park. "Remember here?"

 

"How could I forget? This is like the first place we went to together when we met!" she giggled.

 

"This is where I first fell in love with you. I wasn't sure if you liked me back, so I had to wait for 3 years," he sighed with a T_T expression.

 

"I liked you, but not like THAT. I actually liked Myungsoo at the time. Well now I do like you more than a friend, of course," she admitted.

 

He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around to face her. He had a serious expression on his face, and he was dead silent. Uh oh. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something? She gulped in nervousness.

 

"When I'm around, don't mention him," he said with a cold expression.

 

She didn't reply in a while, and the atmosphere around them turned stange, awkward, and silent. Kyungsoo coughed, breaking the tension and spoke.

 

"I'm sorry, if I scared you. It's just.. I feel kind of at a disadvantage when you talk about him, since you liked him for so long."

 

"It's alright, Kyung. No need to be worried about anything. If I like you, then I like you. Right?" she smiled at him.

 

He chuckled and looked at her again. "I love you, Chaeyeon."

 

No response came from her again. Kyungsoo sighed. "It's alright if you don't reply to this confession. You're probably not over him yet fully, huh?" he chuckled again, but sadly.

 

"No, I like you Oppa," she answered him. I can't tell him I have mixed feelings for him at the moment... she concluded.

 

She only likes me? Kyungsoo thought sadly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

 

MIANHAEYO! I know this story even more than usual, but I'm getting lazy T_T (It's a filler sort of). Forgive meee! I already ran out of ideas. Sad, right? TT_TT

 

P.S. Thank you SolAdorJiho for upvoting this story! I know it like crazy, so that means a lot to me! GAMSAHAMNIDA♡ *BOWS*

 

 

P.P.S. Sorry! This chapter was supposed to be shown on Friday last week (Dec. 26) but then I accidentally forgot to unclick draft. MIANHAEYO!!!! And HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!♡