No More Girls (VERY SHORT UPDATE)

Married to My Best Friend?!

Hyuna was loitering around Myungsoo's house, again. Myungsoo and Chaeyeon were about to do IT again, and she was standing around watching them like some kind kind of crazy person.

 

Something caught Myungsoo's eye from outside the window while making out with Chaeyeon. It was Hyuna. Again. He abruptly pulled away from the kiss, causing Chaeyeon to give him a questioning look. He put his hand up to stop her from asking and pulled on his shirt. He grabbed for his phone and dialed 3 numbers.

 

"Yes, annyeonghasaeyo. There's this girl outside my house and she keeps watching my wife and I. I'd like to get a restraining order please," Myungsoo spoke into the phone.

 

"You need to get one at court, but we can take her away from you for a temporary amount of time while you apply for the restraint order," a police officer spoke into the phone. "Would you like us to come right now?"

 

"Yes please. Gamsahamnida." Myungsoo hung up the phone. The police arrived pretty quickly, considering it only took less than 10 minutes. Hyuna didn't know what was happening indoors, so she was still waiting outside even when the police came.

 

"You're coming with us," a police officer said, shoving an angry Hyuna into his car. Myungsoo spotted his badge, which read 'Nam Woohyun'.

 

"Thank you very much officer Nam Woohyun," Chaeyeon smiled at him.

 

"No problem," he smiled back and saw through her slightly sheer top. Woohyun looked up and saw her messy hair that Myungsoo had run his hands through numerous times a couple of minutes ago.

 

Myungsoo felt a bit uncomfortable and coughed a little. He put an arm around her shoulders and said, "Thank you. I guess you're busy now, because you're a police officer, right?"

 

Woohyun chuckled at his childishness and opened the door of his car. "Well I guess I'll get going now. Have a nice day." He winked subtly at Woohyun, giving him a look that said Have fun having . Luckily, Chaeyeon didn't notice, as she was still waving to Woohyun now driving away.

 

"No more girls now," Myungsoo sighed a breath of relief.

 

"What makes you so sure?" Chaeyeon narrowed her eyes at him.

 

"I just know. If another girl comes, I will surely punch her so hard with my awesome power she will never pursue another guy again," he bragged, flexing his muscles.

 

"Stop that!" she giggled, covering her eyes. She felt squeezed between something for a second, and opened her eyes. Myungsoo's face was an inch away from hers.

 

"I love you, and only you," he whispered, pecking her on the forehead with his moist lips that he just .

 

"Ew!!" she exclaimed, rubbing his kiss off her forehead.

 

"Aren't you going to say it too?" Myungsoo breathed in her ear.

 

"Stop making me feel so moist!" She squirmed, suddenly feeling ticklish as his fingers grazed on her cold skin. "Yah! Stop that!" she said in between gasps for air.

 

"Not until you say it," he declared, tickling her neck, the most ticklish area of her whole body.

 

"Fine! Fine!!! I love you! Happy?" she glared at him as her face turned red. He back-hugged her again, and smiled.

 

"You're finally mine. Just mine." He ruffled her hair and whispered seductively into her ear, "I believe we have something to finish off from earlier."

 

"Right now?! I'm not in the mood for it!" She smacked his arms lightly. He ignored her and picked her up off the ground, taking her back inside bridal-style.

 

"Too bad," he smirked.

 

"You !!" she joked.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

JUST A REAAAALLY SHORT FILLER! Sorry for making these kinds of stories y! I'm thinking of writing a COMPLETELY different story with lots of fluff and it's not gonna as much as this one! I just want to get over with this now T_T So mianhae if I end this a little awkwardly and abrubtly soon! T_T

 

AGAIN, GOMAWO FOR READING♡ SARANGHAEYO YEOREOBUN♡♡

 

P.S. I'm really sorry for only making Hyuna show up for a short time. It makes her seem so pathetic to leave in like 6 chapters only, huh? T_T I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE HER DISAPPEAR SO QUICKLY OUT OF THE STORY THAT WAY! It's just that things went from one to another and she became super mean and gone! D: