One More Time

Married to My Best Friend?!

"I'm busy right now! Go away!" Chaeyeon swatted Myungsoo's hand, which was resting on her waist.

 

"Why are you so skinny? You need to seriously eat some more. We'll eat out tonight," Myungsoo declared. "Besides, it's not like you're doing anything anyway. Staring at the wall or whatever isn't a valid reason to state oneself as 'busy'."

 

"Since when have you started to say things that only smart people say?" she snorted.

 

"Hey, are you calling me stupid? For your information, I probably am smarter than you. Have you seen my grades in high school? I would have gone to college but you know... Marrying you made me end up here," he said.

 

"I have seen your grades. Mine are better than yours," she narrowed her eyes at him. "Is there something wrong with me? You make me sound so crappy saying that I'm the reason why you're here."

 

"Ani, I love you," he pecked her lips. "I'll never regret marrying you."

 

"Why do you love me anyways?" she whispered.

 

"Because! You're beautiful, smart, kind, funny, and just awesome to be around. You're the most perfect woman in my eyes. I don't even know why I didn't like you back in the past. If I had liked you, we would have been happy for a long time. I was such a jerk to you, huh. All I knew was that when you were with Kyungsoo, my heart would hurt a little. I hated it when you smiled or laughed with him. I was so mean to you long time ago that I wonder how I ended up with you in my arms," he finished.

 

"Oh," was all she could say.

 

"Why? Is there nothing good about me?" he frowned jokingly. "Why did you like me?"

 

"Did? Like? I still love you now you know. I think I always had a part in me that loved you, even though I said I was in love with Kyungsoo. I don't know. You're just very charming, handsome, cool. You make me feel loved all the days of my life now. I get unhappy when Hyuna or Hyosung comes around," she said quietly, not wanting him to hear all the embarassing words that were spouting from .

 

"You're so cute," he laughed when he saw her red cheeks, and he pinched her nose. "And you forgot about Yoona."

 

"Yoona liked Kyungsoo, though. I know Yoona is not kind towards me but I truly do hope that she ends up with someone who loves her as much as she'd love him. Maybe Kyungsoo can do that. I bet they have met before. You know, I remember the day we met. And the day Kyungsoo and I met. For the record, I love the way how we met instead. It was so much more like a fairytale for kids. Kyungsoo and I met when we collided. Not the best way to meet your future boyfriend. Or ex-boyfriend," she went on.

 

Myungsoo's brain tuned her voice out for a little bit, thinking about how he set up the way she and Kyungsoo met. Should he tell her about it? Wouldn't she get mad about how he caused all this heartbreak from the start? But it would be best if he told her sooner. She can't leave him anyways, because of their parents. She probably loves him too much anyways.

 

"I pushed Kyungsoo into you that day, hoping you guys would meet. I wished you would go away from me and stop being so clingy. It's funny now, how you're actually clingy and you never were. It's probably me now. But it actually worked. Everything was my fault from the beginning. Mianhae," he hugged her.

 

"What? It was you who pushed him into me? Jinjja?" she started. He thought she would get mad at any minute now, but she didn't, to his surprise. "It's okay though, if you were thinking I'd get angry. Really, it's alright. Everything's over now. You probably wouldn't have liked me if Kyungsoo wasn't around."

 

"What?! I love you like crazy. Saranghae, Chaeyeon. I would have fallen in love with you one way or another. We were destined to be together." He pulled away from her and took a good look at her face.

 

"I guess. But who knows. You could have liked me less," she said.

 

"Are you sulking? If you are, don't. I love you. Nothing can change that. This is all in the past, like you said. I love you more than anyone," he kissed her softly on her cheek.

 

"I love you too," she responded, as she pulled him in for a kiss. She heard him groan as she pulled away. He was just starting to kiss her more passsionately. "I told you, I'm busy. Do you really have to do it right now?"

 

"You're not busy. And the last time we had was last week. Come on! It'll be fun," he smiled seductively.

 

"I'm not in the mood to today," she replied.

 

"Please? Just one more time," he pleaded, with begging eyes. "I'll do my best this time to please you."

 

"Fine," she sighed as he started to pull off her clothes with a weird chuckle.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

I was gone for so long, huh? I'm sorry. I was really busy recently. It will take a while for the other updates to come out. I can surely say there will be less than 10 chapters left for sure. Maybe even less than 5. I'm not too sure right now. OTL But thanks for reading! GAMSAHAMNIDA! SARANGHAEYO READERS! ^_^