Still

Married to My Best Friend?!

Hyuna almost caught up with the familiar two bodies that were holding hands ahead of her. "Myungsoo ssi!" she called out. Hearing his name, Myungsoo turned around.

 

"Oh, it's you again. What do you want?" Myungsoo asked, looking bored. He turned his head to the side and smiled slightly at the girl next to him, whose mouth was gaping again at watching him be uninterested in Hyuna. "Don't worry Chaeyeon," he laughed, ruffling her hair. Chaeyeon gave him a threatening stare before fixing her hair with her other hand that was free.

 

So that's Chaeyeon, the ex..., Hyuna thought. She pulled out a piece of paper she had written on earlier and handed it to him. "Read this later." She glared at Chaeyeon before flipping her hair and walking away in a diva-ish manner. When she saw that the two stopped watching her walk down the road, she ducked behind a bush and peeked through it. The two were rubbing each others' noses together. "Ugh. That girl is sooo cheesy..." she muttered aloud and rolled her eyes. She continued to watch them when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She let out a scream but stopped when she realized it was the boy from earlier. His eyes were still red and puffy, but less. "What do you want?" she glared at him angrily, too busy to realize Myungsoo and Chaeyeon had started walking towards home again.

 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," Kyungsoo spoke with a dead look in his eyes.

 

"Whatever," Hyuna grumbled and rolled her eyes again. "Why are you following me?"

 

"Well after you heard my story about Chaeyeon, I thought you would go hurt her or something. So I followed you quietly," Kyungsoo explained.

 

"What makes you think I care for you and your stupid ex?" Hyuna gave him an annoyed look.

 

"Oh it wasn't that?" Kyungsoo looked puzzled.

 

"No, I was trying to find Myungsoo. That's why I was looking for Myungsoo. Duh." Hyuna replied meanly. Before Kyungsoo could say anything else, the two heard a thud nearby. A car's alarm had been activated, so it was blaring loudly. They both turned their heads and walked towards the sound only to see a girl with short, curly brown hair watching the area where Myungsoo and Chaeyeon had been. The girl sharply turned her head and saw two pairs of eyes watching her. She stood up abruptly. "Who are you?" Hyuna's eyes narrowed at the girl, thinking the girl might have been stalking Myungsoo, too.

 

"Im Yoona. Hi Kyungsoo!" the girl smiled at Kyungsoo only.

 

"You two know each other?" Hyuna asked.

 

"No? Have I ever met you?" Kyungsoo questioned the girl.

 

"No.. I never got the chance to meet you," Yoona told him. "But I know who you are."

 

"Oh, well nice to meet you Yoona!" Kyungsoo smiled at her. His eyes made him look like he was going to burst in tears, though.

 

"What happened to you, Kyungsoo?" Yoona inquired. "Why do you look so sad?"

 

"Seems to me that you already know what happened," Hyuna scoffed.

 

Kyungsoo ignored her. "I broke up with my girlfriend because she sort of lied to me," he explained, looking miserable.

 

"Well it looks like she wasn't very upset," Yoona blurted without thinking.

 

"Told you so. She's a stalker," Hyuna looked at Kyungsoo, only to be ignored by the other two again. "Wait, where did they go?!" she asked, surprised to see Chaeyeon and Myungsoo weren't there anymore. No one answered her question. "Bye losers," Hyuna scoffed again. I guess I'll just go home and wait, she thought before walking away.

 

Kyungsoo's frown got bigger when he heard Yoona say that. "Well yeah, I guess so."

 

Ughhh why did I have to say that, Yoona got mad at her own self. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that."

 

"No, I understand. I'm going to try to get over her," Kyungsoo flashed Yoona a small, weak smile. His tears threatened to fall out of his eys. He plopped down on the curb. She did the same.

 

"Yeah, you should. You deserve someone better," Yoona scooched closer towards him and took advantage of this moment, wrapping her arms around his body. "Shhh. Don't cry. Everything's alright."

 

"I still love her.." Kyungsoo confessed, sobbing.

 

"You should move on. Sometimes the right girl is closer than you think," Yoona hinted.

 

Kyungsoo couldn't take the hint and looked at her, confused. "I thought she was the right girl..." Kyungsoo cried.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

I'm busy at the moment, so I'll be back soon~ This chapter is just kind of a filler. Thanks for reading though♡