The New Kid

Married to My Best Friend?!

Myungsoo was seriously getting tired of Chaeyeon. He continued to think of more ways to get rid of her. Maybe a new guy will do the trick? he smirked when he thought of his perfect plan.

 

*           *            *

 

The next day came after the long weekend. Chaeyeon and Myungsoo walked to school together.

 

"Make sure no one finds out about this marriage. Not. Even. Youngjae." He made a slicing motion with his hand of his head.

 

"Why? Who cares?"

 

"I care. And everyone else at school INCLUDING Hyosung. If anyone finds out, I'll divorce you," he threatened.

 

"No you can't. Didn't you hear our parents?"

 

"Who gives a about what they want? I can do whatever I want. Just try," he smirked.

 

*           *            *

 

When they arrived at school, they made sure to walk in at separate times so people wouldn't suspect anything. Myungsoo busied himself, scanning the room for any boy that Chaeyeon could fall in love with instead. He was going to walk around the corner, but stopped in his tracks when he heard something.

 

"Did you hear about the new transfer kid? I heard he's really good looking!" a girl whispered to her friends.

 

"Oh yeah I think I saw him today! He's sooo hooottt," one of the friends drooled.

 

"No way! Myungsoo's hotter." All the friends started to argue.

 

"Yeah but he's dating Hyosung."

 

"Youngjae's the best looking in my eyes." Sunmi's eyes twinkled.

 

"I call dibs on the new kid!" another girl said, as her friends smacked her.

 

"Who said he's yours?" they all glared at her.

 

"I'll give you each $20!" she cried. She was rich, so it didn't matter for her.

 

"DEAL!" the rest of her friends knew none of them, including the rich girl, would even be able to get the guy.

 

Myungsoo heard everything. So who's this new kid? He sounds perfect for my plan. He smirked.

 

*           *            *

 

Myungsoo went into class, holding Hyosung's hand. Whispers went around the classroom.

 

"Lucky!"

 

"She's such a ."

 

"I want him!"

 

Hyosung ignored everyone, as she was used to this.

 

Class finally started when their teacher came in.

 

"Class is starting so shh!" Seonsaengnim held a finger to his lips. The whole class didn't listen to what he was saying, and talked louder instead. "YOU WON'T BE QUIET??" he yelled at the whole class, as he had a short temper. His students became silence all at once, in fear. After calming down, he announced that there would be a new kid in their class. As if on cue, the slightly short new kid walked in.

 

"Annyeonghaseyeo. I'm Do Kyungsoo. Please take care of me!" he flashed a cute grin at the whole class as he bowed.

 

"He's so cute!" a girl exclaimed.

 

"Remember! He's mine!" the same girl from earlier hissed.

 

He IS perfect. Myungsoo grinned evilly.

 

*           *            *

 

"Hey dude," Myungsoo walked with Kyungsoo after class. "I'm Myungsoo."

 

"Nice to meet you!" Kyungsoo replied with a smile. "I'm guessing you already know my name?"

 

"Kyungsoo, duh. Anyways we should hang out sometime. You seem pretty cool." Myungsoo smirked. They were about to turn the corner when Myungsoo spotted Chaeyeon at the other side. "Look, I gotta go now. See you later."

 

Before Kyungsoo could ask where, Myungsoo ran off. The minute Kyungsoo turned the corner, Myungsoo walked fastly over to Kyungsoo and pushed him. Kyungsoo didn't realize what happened, but he bumped into Chaeyeon, and she fell to the ground on her .

 

"Mianhaeyo!" Kyungsoo apologized and picked her up. Wow she's pretty, he thought.

 

"No, it's alright." Chaeyeon smiled. Omo. He's better looking than Myungsoo, she thought.

 

"I'm Do Kyungsoo. And you are..?"

 

"My name is Ok Chaeyeon."

 

"Nice to meet you." They walked off together and talked.

 

This should work, Myungsoo smirked.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

I know. I know. I said only one love triangle. Mianhaeyo readers! *bows* But I want another one between Myungsoo, Chaeyeon, and D.O. Yeyyy~ Please upvote, comment, or suscribe! Gomawoyo♡

 

P.S. Haha I JUST realized that Kyungsoo and Myungsoo rhyme! But I didn't mean to do that. ✿