Do You Love Me?

Married to My Best Friend?!

Kyungsoo stared into Chaeyeon's eyes, deeply into her soul. It felt as if her eyes would catch on fire with all the gazing. "Do you... love... me..?" Kyungsoo whispered, each word getting softer.

 

"Uh... Yes?" Chaeyeon decided to just give him some hope for the moment while she would be given some time to sort her feelings.

 

"What's with the hesitation?" Kyungsoo interrogated, him getting sadder by the moment. He had thought that she didn't feel the same way he specially felt for her.

 

"It's nothing Oppa. Don't worry. I really meant that I love you. I'm sorry I couldn't say it like that the first time. I was just... thinking..." Chaeyeon replied, looking like she was actually deep in thought.

 

"About what?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow swiftly.

 

"Not about Myungsoo... That's for sure," she lied, but she realized Myungsoo's name had slipped out of .

 

"I didn't say anything about him. And didn't I say not to mention his name? Is it just my intuition or do you still like him?" Kyungsoo asked, looking like he was slightly disgusted.

 

"Ani Kyung. Okay? Do you trust what I'm saying?" Chaeyeon heaved a sigh.

 

Kyungsoo pushed her gently but forcefully to the trunk of a thick tree. "You have been caught." He trapped her in between his arms, putting his hands on both of the spaces next to her shoulders. He leaned in towards her head. "You're lucky I still love you," he whispered seductively in her ear, sending chills down her spine endlessly. His lips tackled hers roughly, making Chaeyeon's heart go crazy with beating and her brain function harder to make her think about her choices, Myungsoo or the one who was kissing her at the moment. Before she could have a chance to kiss back, he pulled away in a fast motion and walked away from the park, not looking back.

 

*           *            *

 

While this was happening, the couple did not realize that someone had been watching them the whole time, behind a different tree.

 

"You're going to be in hell from now on, Ok Chaeyeon," a young girl in her twenties muttered in rage, watching through a pair of bright blue plastic binoculars.

 

*           *            *

 

Chaeyeon had sighed for the nth time by the time she had walked in the door to her house. I wonder if he's mad at me now.. she thought, not wanting anyone to dislike her for any reason, whether it was valid or invalid.

 

"Myungsoo! Let's go out to eat today!" Chaeyeon called loudly, so he could hear, because he had been upstairs for all she knew. No response had came back. Hmm? Is he not here? she wondered. About to walk up the pearly white, non-stained carpeted stairs, her phone vibrated and played a sound at the same time.

 

You got a message! her ringtone, the sound of a little girl, cutely chirped. Grabbing her phone, she read the message. It had came from Myungsoo.

 

Sounds like a good idea. I'll come down in a little bit. ;) the message had read.

 

*           *            *

 

Myungsoo had been upstairs, lazing off in his bedroom, when he heard the door close downstairs. He heard Chaeyeon call his name, asking him to eat out. But I'm too lazy to yell back. I'm tiredd....... he thought, groaning mentally. He clutched his phone, which was right next to him on the nightstand. Sounds like a good idea. I'll come down in a bit. he had typed. But it sounds boring... he thought. He punched in a smiley face and hit send, only to realize that he had sent a winky face on accident instead.

 

Shooooooot! Myungsoo cursed at his fingers in his head, having no choice but to dress up to eat.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE ¯\_( ツ )_

Annyeong! This is kind of another filler for the meantime. I hope I can write better stuff soon. Wish me luck please! Gomawo for reading and please subscribe or comment? ♡