Happiness 2 (final)

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1pm, Yoona's appartment

*ding dong*

Yoona drag herself out of bed to open the door.
"Hi babe! Happy new year!!"
"Ohh.. Hello Taec!" Yoona greet back and let him in.
"You just woke up? Was I too early?" Taecyeon asked and Yoona look at the clock. It's already 1pm.
"Yoong?"
"Nae unnie, I'll be there in a minute."
The voice calling out her name made Yoona realize that she has let Taecyeon come inside the appartement while Yuri is still sleeping inside her room, on her bed, .
"Who's that? You had a visiter?" Taecyeon asked.
"Uhhh.... y-eah... it's Yuri unnie. Her husband was out of town and she didn't want to be alone on new year's eve that why I invite her over."
"Oh okay. You didn't mention about it last night."
"Uhhh... it's because she came after I talked to you. Will you excuse me? I'll go and see if she needs anything."
"Okay. Do you want me to come by later?" Being a considerate boyfriend that he is, Taecyeon would give Yoona all the space she needs.
"Umm that'd be great. Or I can just see you at dinner. You can text me the adress and we'll meet there."
"Okay. We could do that. I'll see you then." Taecyeon said and peek Yoona on the lips before he leave.
Yoona smile awkwardly at him and wave good bye before she close the door behind her.
The moment the door is closed, Yoona release a huge sigh of relieve. She then go back inside her room and Yuri is no where to be found, then she heard the sound of the water.
She walk inside the bathroom and found Yuri inside the shower. She smile and stripe down her clothes to join Yuri. She wrap her arms around Yuri's body and and kiss Yuri's shoulder.
"Good morning!" Yuri greeted.
"Morning!" Yoona said.
"Who was that?"
"It's Taec."
"...."
"He just came by to see me for a bit. I send him back already."
"Okay." Yuri said and pull Yoona into a sweet and passionate kiss.

Yoona knows this is wrong. She's cheating on her boyfriend, but the moment her lips touched Yuri's, everything just feel so right and so perfect. And Taecyeon was long forgotten.

*

Fews day later:

Yuri feels lonely because she miss Yoona. She hasn't get to see the girl alone these few day. Her husband came back from his trip and Yuri couldn't find excuse to stay out past mid night. Yoona did come to the restaurant to see her most of the time, but Taecyeon was always tagging along.

Yuri begin to get really annoyed by his present. Yuri was thinking about Yoona then her phone rang. She look at the screen and it's Yoona.
"Yeoboseyo!"
"Unnie! Are you still at the restaurant?"
"Yeah, i'm still here. Wae? You want to come by? I'm closing anyway."
"Are you alone?"
"Yes I am. What about you?"
"I'm with Taec." Yoona's answer made Yuri goes silent. "Tonight we plan to go clubbing with Sooyoung unnie and the other unnies too. Do you want to come?"
"Uhh... well, i'll ask Siwon oppa first. I'll text you back."
"Okay. I hope you could come Unnie. I miss you."
"I miss you too."

They hung up and Yuri called Siwon to ask about going out and Siwon is more than happy to hear that. It's been awhile since they go out and party, and of course he loves to drink. Yuri was hoping that he wouldn't come, but who is she kidding? Her husband love the party.

1 hour later:

Yuri and Siwon arrived at the club and get inside. It didn't take long for Yuri to find her friends.

Yoona spotted Yuri immediately, but her excitement has gone down when she saw Siwon wrap his arm around Yuri's waist while walking toward their table. Yuri saw Yoona's expression and slip out of Siwon's arm.
"Oppa, why don't you go and get me a drink?" She asked
"Oh okay. What do you want?"
"Anything is good."
"Okay. I'll be back."
Siwon said hi to the group and left for the bar.
"Hey!" Yuri greet everyone and lean close to Yoona to say hi.
"Unnie?"
"Wae?"
"You are too close."
"Oh.. It's because it's too loud here. So, where is Taec?"
"He's smoking outside."
"I see."
"Guys!!! Come on, let's dance." Sooyoung drag the two to join her on the dance floor.
The two end up on the dance floor facing each other. Yoona usually isn't the dancing type of person, but if it's mean to get Yuri attention then she could be one and she does a good job in seducing the tan girl because it works like magic. The moment she start dancing seductively at Yuri, she could see the burning in Yuri's eyes. Yuri swear she wish she could tear that dress off Yoona's body right then and there.

Yoona continue to and start grinding her body on Yuri. Yuri put her hans on Yoona's both shoulder and turn the girl around. She looks at Yoona then grab the girl's hand and drag her outside. She stops when they reach the parking lots.
"How much did you drink Yoong?" Yuri asked.
"A little bit. Wae?"
"Have you always been doing this everytime you go out and drink?" Yuri asked and Yoona knew exactly what's running inside Yuri's mind right now. She's jealous.
Yoona didn't answer, instead she began laughing.
"What? Why are you laughing?"
"Wae? You didn't like me dancing?" Yoona tease.
"No. I mean it's not like that. I mean... i love it if it's just for me."
"Pabo-ya." Yoona said and peek on Yuri's lips, but Yuri quickly put her hand behind Yoona's head and pull her back in for another sweet and longing kiss.
"I miss kissing you." Yuri said after she pull away.
"I miss waking up with you next to me." Yoona said sadly.
She knows she promise to wait, but it's was easier to say than done.
"I'm sorry." Yuri uttered.
"No! Don't be. I'll wait. We will be together. I love you."
"I love you more." And they kissed again.
"Yoona?" Taec called.
Yoona pull away from Yuri and turn to see Taecyeon stood there with a shock expression.
He walk toward them and pull Yoona away from Yuri. The way he looks at Yuri was full of disgust.
"What are you doing to my girlfriend?" He asked angrily.
"I-" Yuri was cut off by Yoona.
"It was me. I was playing prank on unnie."
"What kind of prank is that?" He asked
"Honey! What are you doing here? I've been searching for you everywhere." Yoona didn't get to explain as Siwon came toward them.
"Oh it was me who drag her here Oppa." Yoona said.
"Oh ok. Come on let's get inside. It's cold out here." Siwon said
"Aniyo! You guys should go in. Me and Yoona will be leaving now. My girl had a little too much drink. I should take her home." Taecyeon said, making Yoona and Yuri look at him.
Yoona was surprise but she turn toward Yuri to assure the girl that she will be okay.
"Ah jinja? Alright. Be careful on your way guys." Siwon wave good bye.
"Bye Oppa, bye Yuri unnie." Yoona said and was about to give Yuri a hug, but Taecyeon hold her hand tight. Yuri's chest is fill with anger. She was angry at herself for not being brave enough to get her girl. Yoona keeps trying to give Yuri signal, not to do anything out of anger. And Yuri tried to calm herself.
Taecyeon nod his head a little and leave draging Yoona with him.

The car ride was fill with silent till they reach Yoona's appartement.
"Thank for the ride. Good night!" Yoona said and get off the car.
Taecyeon follow her and stop her.
"You owe me an explanation, don't you think?"
"What explanation? I thought I already told you that it was just a prank. Plus Yuri unnie is a woman. Why are you getting jealous? It's not like I kissed some guys from the club."
"Well I-"
"Let me go. Calm yourself and we'll talk later."
"No! I want to stay here tonight. I want to be with you. It's been 2 years that we are together. I accepted to take it slow and gave you all the space you wanted, but I think now should be the time."
"Time for what?"
"For us to move to another level. We should move in together babe. I really want to wake up next to you." He said softly making Yoona feels bad.
"I'm sorry Taec. I can't. Let's talk later. Good night." Yoona said.
"Nooo... I'm your boyfriend. And I think I have every right to stay over at your place." Taecyeon said as he grip on Yoona's wrist tight.
"Ouch!! Let me go!! That's hurt." Yoona said but Taecyeon didn't let her go. He force Yoona into his embrace while trying to kiss her.
"Stop it!" That was the last word Taecyeon heard before he fell on the ground.

Flashback

"Oppa!" Yuri called Siwon
"Hmm? What's wrong honey?"
"Can I take your car for a bit. I'll be back soon."
"Wae? Where are you going?"
"I'm worry about Yoona. I want to check if she get home safely."
"But she left with her boyfriend, so I g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter