First love (final)

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I'll call you back." Yuri said and hung up without waiting for Jessica to respond or asking more question.
"Did I interrupt you with you phone call?"
"No no. You're not." Yuri said and approached Yoona while reaching for her hand but Yoona take a step back.
"Sorry Yul, not here." Yoona said and Yuri's heart just broke instantly.
Then Yuri remember that they are back in Seoul. It's time to wake up from that sweet dream and face reality that Yoona isn't hers anymore.
"Sorry! Ummm How is she?" Yuri asked trying to hide the disappointement and hurt in her voice.
"She's ok now. It wasn't something serious."
"Okay good to hear. You should stay by her side. I'll go home now."
"I'll take you home."
"No! She needs you more than me. I can take care of myself." Yuri lied. She needs Yoona. Every pieces of her heart is broken with every step she took away from Yoona, but the moment Yoona grab her wrist and turn her around, Yuri found the reason to be alive again.
"I'm sorry. Please let me take you home." Yoona insisted and Yuri just nodded weakly and let Yoona take her home.
Her driver drove them to Yuri's house in silent. Yuri just stare blankly through the window while Yoona staring at her. Yoona trying to reach her hand and hold Yuri's hand but they've arrive at their destination.
"We're here young miss." The driver announce.
"Thank you uncle. Thanks for the ride Yoona. You should go back to Seohyun now." Yuri said without looking at Yoona.
She rush off the car and Yoona was about to chase after her, but Seohyun called her.
"Hello?"
"Yoong? Where are you? Did you leave?"
"Hey babe you okay? Why are you awake? I just tuck you in."
"I'm scared. Can you come back here and stay with me tonight?"
"Umm y-yeah I'll be there. Don't be scared. If you need anything, call the nurse."
"I need you."
"I'll be there as fast as I could."
"Okay"
Yoona hung up and ask her driver to go back to the hospital. She decide to talk to Yuri after Seohyun discharge.

*

Yuri stop infront of her house and tear started falling down. Somehow her selfish side wanted Yoona to follow her and tell her that she will be back to her or she will stay with her, but Yoona just left right after she get off.
She ring the bell, but no one answer. Yuri dial her mother's number.
"Hello?" Mrs Kwon picked up.
"Hello mom! Why are you not home?"
"Oh I am with Boa's mom Yuri-ah. I'm staying over at her place tonight. Wae? Are you home? Oh no!! You don't have the key. Do you want me to come back?"
"No mom it's ok. I'll stay with Sooyoung tonight."
"Oh okay. What about Yoona? Didn't you leave with her? Did you two get in a fight?"
"Aniyo. Yoona is busy. She has something urgent comming up that's why we have to come back. It's nothing mom don't worry."
"Okay. Then call Sooyoung. I'll call you when I reach home tomorrow."
"Dae!"
Yuri hung up and called Sooyoung.
It didn't take long for Sooyoung to arrive. She live 10 minutes away from Yuri's house.
"Hey Yul! You okay?" Sooyoung rush to Yuri side to find the girl crying while hugging her knee.
"Soo... *sob* I... it's hurt."
"Come on. Let get you out of here." Sooyoung didn't ask anymore question as she help Yuri up and bring her to her house.
Yuri was thankful because Sooyoung live alone now. Her family has moved to America and Sooyoung prefer staying in Korea.
Sooyoung hand Yuri a hot cup of tea and stay beside her without asking any question. She waits for Yuri to talk if she wants to.
"Soo!"
"Yeah?"
"I always thought that it hurt to hide my feeling and watch Yoona be with someone else. But it hurt me 100 times harder when I know that she feels the same way but we can't be together."
"So you two had confessed your feeling?"
"Yes. We decide to be together as a couple until I go back to Paris. I was planning to tell you when you join us in Jeju."
"And why did you guys came back early? Did you guys fight?"
"No.... we were very happy until..." Yuri trail off as her tears started falling again.
"What happen Yul?"
"Seohyun got into an accident and her friend call Yoona and ask her to come back and stay by her side."
"I'm sorry to hear that Yul. I really hope that you and Yoona could end up together. So what are you planning to do?"
"I don't know. I bet this is it. This is the end of it all. I don't think I can ever face her again."
"Please don't do that Yuri-ah. We are bestfriend. No matter what happen, we are still bestfriend."
"I can't Soo. I love her too much. I can't imagine staying friend when I know that we love each other in a romantic way."
"Listen Yul, it will be okay. You just need sometimes. Don't be sad now. You had a long day. You should rest. You can talk to her tomorrow."
"Will anything change? She has to return to her girlfriend now. It's time i'm returning back to mine." Yuri said and Sooyoung just sigh and patted on her bestfriend shoulder.
Sooyoung wish she has answer for this complicated relationship.

Sooyoung leave Yuri in the guest room to rest, but she couldn't sleep all night.
Yuri took her phone out and remember Jessica. She dial Jessica's number.
"Hello?" Jessica picked up. She sound a bit angry.
"Hey babe! I'm sorry for hanging up on you."
"Why did you do it anyway? Where are you now?"
"I'm sleeping over at Sooyoung's house tonight. I was at the hospital just now."
"Hospital? Why? Were you hurt?"
"No i'm ok. It's Yoona's girlfriend who got hurt." Yuri explained.
"Yul?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you hiding something from me?"
"No! Why did you say that?"
"You've been avoiding Yoona, why were you at the hospital visiting her girlfriend."
"I... I did not avoid her."
"Yes you did. Yuri! I need an explaination. It doesn't make any sense to me."
"What do you want me to say?"
"Were you with Yoona these past few days?"
"Sica i'm tired. I don't want to fight with you."
"I don't either, but you keep acting suspicious."
"Fine! Yes I was with Yoona. We went to grandma place together. So what?" Yuri was losing her patient.
"What?? And why didn't you tell me? Is there something you're hiding from me?"
"Sica! She's my bestfriend. Hanging out with her is a normal thing to do. Why do I have to report to you just because we hang out?"
"Because I am your girlfriend and I have every right to know your whereabout and who you were with. Why did you change suddenly Yul?"
"I'm sorry okay!"
"Why are you sorry? What's going on between you and Yoona anyway?"
"There is nothing. She's my bestfriend and that's all. How can you get jealous with my bestfriend? What do you want me to do to make you believe that we are just friend?"
"I am not jealous and Yes there is something you can do."
"Tell me!"
"Fly back here tomorrow." Jessica demanded and after a long silent, Yuri finally speak up.
"Fine. I'll fly out tomorrow night."
"Good. We'll talk when you are here."
"I'll see you soon." Yuri said and they hung up the phone.
*sigh*
Yuri let her body fall on the bed and staring at the ceiling until she finally fell asleep.

*

The next morning:

Yuri go straight back home when Mrs Kwon called her.
"Good morning Omma!" Yuri said as Mrs Kwon open the door.
"Hello Auntie!" Sooyoung greeted.
"Hey girls come on inside."
"Sorry auntie, I have to go. I have some work to finish. Anyway Yul, I'll pick you up later."
"Okay! Thanks Soo!" Yuri said and Sooyoung bow to mrs Kwon and left.
Yuri turn to her mother and tell her about her new job.
"Omma! I got hired."
"Oh Yuri-ah congratulation my baby."
"Yes thanks omma. But I'll have to fly back out tonight. They need me there as soon as I could."
"Oh really? Did you buy your ticket?"
"Yes I already take care of it. I hope you could come and visit me when you have time."
"I will try Yuri-ah..."
"Thank Omma! I'm going to pack my stuff now."
"Oh wait Yuri! I've washed Yoona's clothes the other day. Can you give it back to her before you leave?"
"Dae? Uhh yeah sure!" Yuri said and go her room and start packing.
Her flight will be around 9pm so she still have enough time.
She was done around lunch time. Yuri eat lunch with her mother and took out her phone and text Yoona.

To Yoongie:
Hi! I hope Seohyun is getting better. Can we meet up in an hour?
Yuri.


It didn't take 1 minute to get back her reply.

From Yoongie:
I'll go to your house.

To Yoongie:
No! I'll go to the hospital. I'll be there in an hour.

From Yoongie:
Okay!


1 hour later:

Yoona is sitting inside Seohyun's room and wait for Yuri.
"Yoong! The nurse said I could be discharged tomorrow morning."
"Really? That's great."
"Yeah I hate sleeping on hospital bed." Seohyun whined.
"Umm Seohyun, I'll have to leave for a bit."
"Oh! Is something wrong at the hotel?"
"No! Ummm I need to meet with Yuri."
"Ohhh... I totally forgot that you were on vacation with Yuri-shi. I'm sorry that I make you rush back here and ruined your time with your bestfriend."
"Aniyo... it's not like that and Yuri is very understanding. Don't worry about it."
"Okay! Please tell her I said Hi!"
"Okay I will. Then i'll be on my way. I'll be back soon."
"Okay."
Yoona said and leave the room and found Yuri standing in front of the door. She was abit startled.
"Why didn't you come in?"
"I've just arrived. Can we go and talk in private?"
"Yes sure! Let's go to the roof top."
Yoona lead Yuri to the roof top of the hospital in silent. No one dare talking. It feels weird and awkward and they hate it. "I brought the clothes you left at my house." Yuri said and handed Yoona the clothes. "Thanks." Yoona said and they become silent again.
After a long silent elevator ride, they reach the top. They stood there in silent for a while before Yoona start talking while Yuri just look at the view of the building around the place
"Yul I'm sorry for yesterday."
"Why are you sorry Yoong?" Yuri turn to face Yoona and she could see guilt plastered all over her face.
"I promised to be with you and enjoy our time together but I-"
"Forget about it." Yuri cutted Yoona off and it's surprised her that Yuri just want to forget about it.
"What? Forget about what?"
"Forget about us Yoona. There is no us in the first place. We shouldn't have done that." Every word Yuri said broke Yoona's heart, but what Yoona didn't know is that those word that came out from Yuri's mouth is also killing her.
"How could you say that?" Yoona sound angry as she grab Yuri's wrist searching for answer in Yuri's eyes, but Yuri avoid her gaze.
"I'm just stating the truth. Wake up Yoona! We are not in our dream anymore. Face the truth! You are with her and I am with-"
"But I love you!" Yoona is now hugging Yuri.
"Let me make it easier for you." Yuri tried hard not to give in and hug Yoona back. "Let's end everything here. I know it will be hard to see each other from now on. I'm leaving tonight. We don't have to be friend anymore if it's hard for you. I can totally understand that."
"Leaving? Why? Yuri please don't go! Please stay here with me."
"And then what Yoona? Watching you and your girlfriend being in love? You know how hurt it is? It's killing me. I can't do this anymore. Let me go!" Yuri is crying now. She tried to get out off Yoona embrace but the girl wouldn't let her go.
"NO! I love you. I love you Kwon Yuri. I am deeply in love with you."
"But I'm in love with my girlfriend. Good bye Yoona." And with that last blow, Yoona let her go.
Yuri walk away without glancing at Yoona.
Yoona drop on her knee and cry her heart out when Yuri is out of sight.
Yoona feels someone touching her shoulder and turn to see Seohyun with teary eyes. She cried even harder because she has dragged Seohyun who truly love her into this mess.
"I'm sorry!" Yoona uttered in Seohyun's embrace.
"Shh.... Don't say anything!"

*

Paris:

Yuri's flight landed early in the morning. It was around 6am and she already in the taxi on her way home.
She was hoping that Jessica is asleep. She has been crying during the flight and she was hoping she could catch some sleep before get interrogate by Jessica.
She reach her appartement and open the door slowly. She tried to not make any sound and take a peek inside the room. It was dark. That mean Jessica is still soundly asleep. Yuri leave her lugguage in the living room and take a blanket to take a nap on the couch.
It didn't take long for Yuri to doze off. She was tired physically and mentally.

Jessica came out of their share room few minute later and found Yuri sleeping on the couch. She approached Yuri and look at the girl. Jessica couldn't sleep all night thinking about Yuri. She was worried because Yuri has been acting weird.
Jessica smile at the sleeping girl. Finally her lover has return and she feels relief. She plant a soft kiss on Yuri's lips and it wakes Yuri.
"Sica?"
"Good morning stranger!" Jessica playfully said and Yuri chuckle. She seems to be in a good mood.
"Weren't you asleep?"
"I can't sleep well without you next to me. I thought you would come in and lay next to me on the bed." Jessica pouts cutely.
"I didn't want to wake you up. That's why I sleep here."
"I miss you. Come to bed with me!"
"Why don't you lay down beside me? There's enough place for both of us." Yuri said pull Jessica to lay beside her on the couch and cover their body with the blanket.
Jessica wrap her arms around Yuri's waist and snuggle closer to Yuri.
"I miss you so much!" She said as she stare at Yuri's brown orbs lovingly.
"I'm here now." Yuri said and kiss Jessica's forehead.
"I'm glad you're back." Jessica said and Yuri could sense sincerity in her voice.
"Why were you acting so insecure when I'm away?" Yuri couldn't help but asked and Jessica fell into silent. How can she not feel insecured when she caught Yuri's eyes everytime she looks at Yoona. Every smile that form on Yuri's face whenever she talks about her bestfriend Yoona. Jessica knew they are bestfriend, but she feel insecured in Yoona's present. "Can't you trust me?"
"It's not that I didn't trust you Yul. It's just I missed you and we've never been far away from each other. It makes me think about stupid stuff."
"Alright! I'm back so let's forget about it and I just want you to know that Yoona is my bestfriend. We grew up together we are just so close. Just like me and Sooyoung."
"I'm sorry for getting jealous of you and your bestfriend. I won't do that again. I promise."
"Okay. Let's get some sleep." Yuri said and they fell asleep hugging each other on the couch.


*
2 weeks later:

*ding dong*

*ding dong* *ding dong*

"*sigh* Im Yoona!!!! Open the damn door!!" Sooyoung shouted in frustration and there's still no answer.
Sooyoung went to the reception and ask them to open the door for her. They were hesitate at first but Sooyoung reasoned out that it could be emergency and finally they open the door for her.
Sooyoung rush inside the dark room and sigh of relief escape when she found Yoona on the bed laying lifelessly.
"Yoong!" She called out but instead of replying, she heard Yoona's sobbing weakly. "Hey!" Sooyoung said and patted Yoona's back softly.
Yoona has been hiding inside her room ever since Seohyun got discharge and they broke up, but the reason is not because they broke up. The real reason is because Yuri left her AGAIN.

Sooyoung stay close to Yoona and let the girl cry her heart out. After a while Yoona stopped crying and start talking.
"I broke up with Seohyun."
"Umm... I heard. She called me to come and check up on you."
"I hurt her. She know that I love Yuri. I am a bad person."
"No you are not. You can't force yourself to love someone Yoong."
"I thought being with Seohyun would make me forget about Yuri. I did love Seohyun until the moment I saw Yuri again."
"Seohyun wasn't mad at you. She could see how much you love Yuri, that's why she choose to let you go instead of hurting and lying to yourself. So what are you going to do now?"
"I don't know Soo. She left me again. She said she love Jessica and she need to go back to her."
"And you believe that?"
"What you mean Soo? She told me that herself."
"Look Yoona, Yuri loves you so much that there's no word to explain. I have witness her sadness when she was hiding her feeling for you. And the day that you two came back from Jeju, Yuri was crying so hard that it hurts me seeing her like that. I know it wasn't my place to decide, but why would you Im Yoona give up without a fight? Is Yuri not worth fighting for?" Sooyoung said and Yoona fe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter