Love at first sight

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    The smile on her face was something I would never ever forget in my whole life. The first person who could make me go crazy with just that one smile. I love you and i always will love only you Im Yoona.   3 years ago:   It was Yuri's bestfriend Sooyoung's wedding so Yuri need to fly back from Japan to join the wedding. Yuri had arrive at the place and head inside. It was a little awkward since's she had been away from Korea for almost 10 years. She know no one beside Sooyoung. Luckily she saw Sooyoung immediately at the entrance. "YUL!!!!! " Sooyoung scream her name making everyone attention on Yuri. "Yahhhh!!!" Yuri scolded. "Oppss sorry! I was too happy to finally see my bff again." "Haha me too buddy. Anyway," "Oh yeah! Hear's my wife Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon this is Yuri my bff that I've always told you about." "Hi Yuri! It's nice to finally see you in real life. This Shikshin here keeps talking about you nonstop. Oh and Thank you for join our wedding." "With all my pleasure. Nice to meet you too Hyoyeon-shi." "Just call me Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon said and smile. "Alright Yul. I will take you to your table. Since you didn't know anyone else, I will make you sit with Hyoyeon's friend. Oh and don't worry! They are very friendly." "Anywhere is fine. It's going to be awkward anywhere I go anyway." Yuri said and chuckle. "You are still a weirdo as always. But don't worry! Hyoyeon has so many weird friend. I guess you will get along well. Oh i need to go. See you in a bit Yul." "Ok" Yuri said and sit at the empty table. 'Guess I am a little bit early.' Yuri's thought. Five minutes later there are still no one, so Yuri decide to go to the restroom to pass the time. Just when Yuri left the friends of Hyoyeon had arrive. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny are Hyoyeon bestfriends. The three walk toward the empty table and sat there. Then Seohyun, Hyoyeon little cousin join them too. "Taeyeon unnie, where is Yoona?" Seohyun asked. "I don't know!" Taeyeon answered. "Yah papo! How can you not know where your little cousin is?" Tiffany scolded her girlfriend. "How do I know? I'm with you and Yoong said she will come and join us here. Alright alright... I will call her." Taeyeon said and make a call.   * In the restroom:   Yuri was making her way out of the door after finish touching her make up, but the moment she open the door, she bump into someone. Their forehead bump into each other making the other girl stumbled back and almost fell but Yuri was fast enough to hold the girl by the waist and help her. "I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Are you okay?" Yuri asked while picking up the girl's hand bag. "I'm alright. It's not your fault. I was too clumsy myself." The girl said with her smile. The moment Yuri turn her head up to give the girl her hand bag, Yuri frozed. She can't hear anything. She only focus on that smile. That smile that she thought could be the most beautiful smile she had ever seen in her whole life. "Excuse me miss? Miss? Miss?"The girl asked seeing Yuri in dazed. "Ah oh umm nae!" "Are you alright?" "No... I mean yes uh uh i'm fine." Yuri stuttered making the other girl chuckle. "Hehe okay!" It became a little awkward. Yuri want to ask for the girl's name or phone number but she dare not. "Uhhh..." Yuri finally decide to asked but then the girl's phone rang. "Oh i'm sorry! I will see you around."The girl said and turn away to pick up her phone, 'Yeoboseyo! Nae unnie, I'll be there soon.' but before she turn away, she flash Yuri another killer smile making her heart beat faster for the second time. Yuri shook it off and walk back to the table. When she reach there she saw 4 people at the table. She approached and greet them. "Hello! I am Sooyoung's friend, Yuri!" Yuri smiled at them. "Oh hi Yuri-shi! Hyoyeon told us about you just now. Please have a seat, I'm Sunny." Sunny said and shake hand with Yuri. "Nice to meet you Sunny-shi." She said and sunny retured with a smile then the other began to introduce themself too. "I'm Tiffany, Nice to meet you." The eyes smile princess said. "I'm Taeyeon." Taeyeon give her a smile and Yuri returned. "And I'm Seohyun. Hyoyeon unnie cousin. Nice to meet you Yuri unnie." "Nice to meet you too Seohyun-shi." "Just call me Seohyun, unnie." "Ah alright." "Oh Yoong!!! Here!!" Taeyeon stood up and wave at someone. When Yuri turn her head, she was shock. Again! That feeling came through her again. Her heart beat fast and she can't say any word. "Hey unnies! Uhhh...." Yoona said but then stop when she saw Yuri. "Oh Yoong, here's Yuri-shi. Sooyoung's bestfriend." Taeyeon introduced the two. "And Yuri-shi, here is my little cousin Yoona." "Nice to meet you again Yuri-shi." Yoona said while offer a hand shake to Yuri not forget to flash that killer smile again. "Oh ah umm yeah! Nice to meet you again too Yoona-shi?" "Oh you two had already met?" Taeyeon asked. "Nae unnie, we met in the restroom just now." "Ah I see. Okay let's have a seat, shall we?" Taeyeon sat back to her place while Yoona found her seat just right next to Yuri. Making it a little bit hard to breath for Yuri right now.   * After the bride and the bride finally made their vow, everyone scream and shout to congratulations the newlyweds. Yuri stood there and watch everyone screaming and asking the bride and the bride to kiss each other, but she didn't get the chance to see the kiss when someone caught her hand and secretly drag her out of the place. Yuri was taken aback and was about defend herself for whoever it is, but the moment that she realize that it was Yoona, she just let the girl drag her to wherever she want. Yuri can't help but blush at their skin-ship. When Yoona stopped, Yuri look around them and she found them inside the elevator. Yuri didn't say anything beside observing Yoona, and Yoona knew it but she pretend like nothing happen and just smile at Yuri. Yuri smile shyly back and then they reach the floor. Now they were on the sky bar and Yoona finally let go off Yuri's hand. "Ummm I will have vodka, what about you Yuri-shi?" Yoona asked. "Umm I'll have the same." Yuri replied. 'Oh !!! What have I done?? I can't drink! Omg! I'm done.' Yuri scolded herself. 'Aniyo aniyo Yuri!!! You have to be cool. Don't be a coward. One drink! Just one drink.' She tried to convince herself. Seconds later their drink came. "Cheer?" "Cheer!" "So Yuri-s.. No umm can I just call you Yuri?" "Oh ah no problem." "Okay Yuri, I don't really like it when there are so many people that's why i want to come up here." Yoona explained. "Uhhh but why with me?" "Heheheh... Because you seems to not really like it either." "Jinja? Do I look like that?" "It was so obvious that you are bored since you are by yourself." "Oh...." "Say, you are Sooyoung unnie best friend, but why you don't know anyone in the wedding?" "Oh it was because I've been away for too long." "Umm where?" "I moved to Japan 10 years ago." "Why? With your family?" "Haha you seems so curious about my life." "Oh i'm sorry. I am just a little curious. I just feel like i want to know you more." "You are quiet interesting Yoona." "Really? I don't think I am, but you are." Again Yoona with her killer smile. Yuri can't help but blushed seeing that smile. After finish a glass of vodka, Yoona asked Yuri for another. "Umm I don't think I-" yuri hasn't finish her line but her head already drop on the bar. "Yuri? Yuri? Yuri????" Yoona tried to wake her up but it was impossible.   Yoona finally got a room and bring Yuri inside. "You're lucky I am Him-Yoona." Yoona said after drop Yuri on the bed.   2 hours later:   "Hmmmm Where am I? " Yuri open her eyes a little and saw herself in a room which is not hers. "Oh Yuri! You okay?" "Oh Yoona? I guess I am. I'm sorry for making trouble." "It's fine. Are you sick?" "No, I'm just not good with alcohol." "What??? So you never drank before?" Yoona asked. And Yuri just shook her head embarrassingly. "Oh my god! Yuri, you should hang out with me more often." "Sorry? What did you just say?" "Ah uhh umm I mean, we should hang out sometimes so I could help you out with the alcohol." "Why?" "You are a girl and it's dangerous when you passed out with just one drink." "Well I guess you have a point, but Don't you think that it will be more dangerous to hang out with someone like me?" "Whao... So you are telling me that you are dangerous?" Yoona was amused. "Maybe." Yuri said trying to hide her smile with Yoona reaction. Yoona leaned closer to Yuri and their face is not so far from each other. The doe eyes girl look straight into Yuri's eyes making her froze. "Hmmm by looking into your eyes, it shows that you are not dangerous. You look so innocent. So we can hang out." Yoona said with her killer smile again. While Yoona about to turned away, Yuri grab her wrist and pulled Yoona on the bed. The girl fall on the bed and was shocked with how fast Yuri is. Yuri can't help but chuckle with Yoona's shock face and that big eyes looked so funny to Yuri. "Yu-" "So now you can feel that I am dangerous?" "Ummm I don't think this is enough. I guess you need to show me more." Yoona said with the flirtatious tone. Yuri got what she mean. She glance at the lips she wanted to kiss so much since earlier and look back at Yoona's eyes. Yoona smile again and Yuri took that as a permission. She leaned in and captured that sweet lips of Yoona. Who know that a kiss could lead to something else. That night, their first night. Their love story begin since that night. The night when Yuri's heart was taken away by the doe eyes girl. That night when Yuri found her first and last lover.   * 1 week later:   Yuri's been busy going through her mission the whole week after that night. As a spy, Yuri had to be careful with her private life. She can't be so carefree about dating since it can be dangerous for Yoona. And since her mission is done. She has a small period to enjoy herself. And the first thing she wanted to do is to meet her princess. Yuri take out her phone and dial Yoona's number, but Yoona never picked up her phone. Yuri tried and tried but it always the same. She began to panic. "Is she angry because I was away?" Yuri talking to herself. She actually lied to Yoona that she need to be back to Japan due to her family affaire. No matter how much she love Yoona, Yuri can't tell Yoona that's she is a spy. It's for Yoona's sake that she need to hide it from her. She thought for a while and finally found a solution. She called Soo and then she got Yoona's adress from Taeyeon. Yuri didn't waste no time as she immediately got inside her car and go directly to the flower shop before rushing to see her girl. * Yuri reach the appartement and the place is very calm. She get inside the elevator with her heart began to beat crazily. She didn't know why, maybe she was scared that Yoona is mad at her or because she finally gonna see her girl after a week. "Will she think that I am a player who left her after what we did that night? Omg!! I'm such a jerk." Finally she reach the place. She stood in front of the door for a second before got the courage to rang the bell. A while later she heard foot step approached the door. The door open and she saw Yoona. Her Yoona with messy hair and still in her PJs. "Hel- *slam* lo" Yuri didn't even get to finish her greeting when the door slam shut. "What did I do? Yoona?? Yoona???" Yuri keeps knocking on the door but she only hear banging sound from inside. And it seems like Yoona is running around her appartement right now. After 5 big minutes of waiting, the door swung open again. But no one is there. Yoona just open it and ran away. "Yoong?" "Please gimme 10 minutes. I'll see you in the living room. And make yourself at home Yul." "Uhhhh okay?" Yuri walk inside and sit on the sofa waiting while the flower is still in her hand. She heard the sound of water running which mean Yoona is taking shower. Yuri didn't mean to be naughty but her ert mind can't help but excited thinking about the Yoona in the shower. Yuri slap herself, trying to think about something else and then the water stop. "Yul?" Yoona called out. Yuri heard the called from the bathroom and approached the door. "Ah yeah???" "Can you help me?" "Oh sure. What can I help you?" "Umm I forgot the towel. Can you please go and get one from my room?" "Ok." Yuri went inside and search around but she didn't found one. She ran back to Yoona to ask where is it exactly. "Yoona!" "You found it?" "Umm no. Can you tell me where exactly is it?" Yoona open the bathroom door and peek her head out. She want to make it easier to explain to Yuri, but the moment she open the door, Yuri can't concentrate anymore. She only focus on what behind the door. "Umm Yoona?" "Huh?" "I think you don't need the towel." "Wae?" "Let me help you dry yourself." "But how?" Yoona asked innocently but before she found out Yuri intention, she found herself inside Yuri's embrace with their lips's locking. They pull out after they ran out of air. "You are so naughty Kwon Yuri!" "And you like this naughty Yuri, don't you?" "I don't like, I love this Yuri so much."   * Present:   “Hey Yul! Thank for coming. It means a lot to us.” Tiffany said. “Well I can’t miss your wedding, can I?” Yuri chuckle.   Yuri became close to the gang after she dated Yoona. They all like Yuri and they keep in touch with her even after Yuri and Yoona broke up. No one know the reason they broke up since the two seems perfect for each other.   “Hey Yul!” Sooyoung called and ran to Yuri. “Hey Soo! How are you?” “I’m good! What about you? It’s been 2 years since you come back to Seoul.” “Yeah probably! I lost count of time you know, Work and stuff.” “Well, it’s good to work but don’t push yourself too hard.” “Yeah I know. I got 1 months vacation this time.” “Jinja? Are you staying in Seoul during y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter