Happiness 1

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's pov:

It was one of those night when I drive back home from work. I love working late and drive back home while everyone is asleep. It was almost everytime when my favorite song came on or should I say our favorite song is playing on the radio, I can't stop thinking about you. And you will be in my head all night. Sometimes I even dream about you, but what can I do? All I could do is wishing and praying for the dream to come true when I myself clearly know that what I want was IMPOSSIBLE. Everything between us has become the past.
I was lost in my train of thought about her until I reach home. I enter the house and was greeted by my drunk husband.
 

"You are late!" He said and pull me into his embrace then kissed me.
 

"Hi" was all I could uttered after he pull away. "You've been drinking?"
 

"Oh... ummm a little bit. You know, I'm too stress out at work."
 

"Siwon! We talked about this. Alcohol doesn't solve the problem. If you don't like that job then just searching for something else."
 

"Here we go again. Why do you have to nag every time we are together? Come on I will pour you a drink."
 

"No! You could continue drinking if you want to. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed." I said and headed upstair.

I feel like i'm cheating on him because I can't stop thinking about you. I wish I could love him for real. But who am I kidding?

*

Next day:

"Hello Chef Kwon!" My best friend Sooyoung came and visit my restaurant today.
 

"Hey Soo! How are you?"
 

"Good good. You know what? I ran into Yoona today." She told me. And my hand stop while my heart beat so fast after hearing your name.
 

"Oh..."
 

"She just came back to Seoul."
 

"Okay" i said trying to act not interested.
 

"You know she met this guy in US. His name is Taec something. He's a trainer. Yoona met him at the gym while she was there and now they're opening the gym together."
 

"What? How?" How can she move on so fast?
 

"Well it's been 2 years since you got married, She's been so lonely since you are no longer her roommate. I think it should be time for her to meet someone and get married too."
 

"I know. But can't she at least choose a better guy? I mean someone with a better career or something." I said without realise what's coming out of my mouth.
 

"Hey come on! I saw them together and he's really sweet and caring toward her."
 

"Yeah right! That's because it's new."
 

"Wait Yul! Are you jealous?"
 

"What??? Noooo... why should I? Siwon oppa is a very nice guy." I lied. No one know about my relationship with Yoona even Soo, my bestfriend have no idea what's going on between us. She thought we were roommate.
 

"Come on, you should check out their gym sometimes."
 

"Nah... i'm too busy."
 

"Yeah right. You are so fit and you want me to believe that you don't go to the gym anymore? By the way I see it seems like you are so jealous."
 

"Jealous? Stop saying nonsense Soo!"
 

"Then prove me wrong. Let's go there this weekend. Plus don't you miss her?"
 

"Fine!" I don't know if it's a good idea, but if it means I could at least see you then i'll do it.

*

As promise I join Sooyoung at Yoona and her boyfriend's gym.
 

"Hey Yul!"
 

"Hi Soo!"
 

"Let's go in. I heard they have lots of interesting class here."
 

"Oh my god. Why do you have to be so excited Soo."
 

"Well, I miss Yoona too that's why."
 

We got inside and I didn't see her. I look around and saw her inside a room full of people. They are doing the spinning class. I also saw a coach in there and I assume he's that guy.
I can't help but feel the jealousy building up inside my stomach.
 

"Hey Yul! Let's go running. We'll see Yoona after she's done."
 

"We? Who said I'm here to see her."
 

"Oh you didn't? Then why are you here?"
"To check out the new gym."
 

"Oh right!" Sooyoung said in a mocking tone.

I ran 2 lapse and working on my abs then I saw her walking out from the spinning class. I can't help but smile at how beautiful and y she is when she's all cover in sweat.
 

Then that guy came close to her and hug her. I could feel anger starting to build and I don't want to do anything stupid, so I decide to go take a shower and head home before I do something stupid.
I should have known. Coming here is a bad idea. I just want to see here but I end up hurting myself because you do look happier with him than when you were with me.
 

I rush inside the shower and stood there. I didn't know how long has it been until I heard someone came into the cabin next to me. The girl started humming then I realise that it's Yoona.
 

So she's still the same. Humming happily in the shower. I realise that she is next to me and I wouldn't want her to see me today especially in this pathetic state. I rush out of the shower and get change, but thing never goes as plan as I bum my head with my own locker after I got dress.
 

*bang*
 

"Damn it."
 

Yoona rush out of the shower to see what happen.
 

"You okay miss?" Yoona said and I turn to her. She's incredibly beautiful even there's no make up on, even her hair is all wet and her body cover in nothing but a piece of white towel. I didn't mean to sound ert but I couldn't stop staring.
 

"Y-yuri?" I got out of my fantasy when I heard she's calling out my name. She looks surprise.
 

"Oh uhhh. I'm fine. Thank. I gotta go. Good bye!"
 

"Hey wait!" She stopped me.
 

"Yeah?"
 

"I-i didn't expected to see you here."
 

"Oh I didn't either. It was uhhh it was Soo who invited me here." I lied.
 

"Oh yeah. I told her to come and check out our new place."
 

"Ohhh this is yours? I didn't know that. Congratulation."
 

*awkward*
 

"So umm how are you Yul?"
 

"Yeah I'm good. I bet you are too. Heard Soo keeps saying that you have a very sweet and caring boyfriend."
 

"Oh Taec? Yeah yeah he is, anyway Siwon Oppa is also a sweet and caring guy."
 

"Oh yeah. I gotta go now. See you around."
 

"See you Yul!"

Author's pov:

Yuri left and Yoona stood there watching Yuri disappear from her sight.
 

"And you ran away as you always did." Yoona sighed and return to the shower and stay there longer than she had plan. And as always, the thought of Yuri made her cry and seeing her today is even worse.

 

*

 

Yuri reach home and she thank god that she is all alone tonight. Siwon have gone on a business's trip for a few days. Yuri open her drawer and take out a black valvet box. She open it and took out the phone that she hide in there. She charge it and turn it on. The photo of her and Yoona smiling happily show up and Yuri's eyes getting teary.
 

"I miss us." She said and cry herself to sleep that night.

 

*

December 5,

Yuri invite all her close friend from highschool to her birthday party and that's also included Im Yoona of course. She have to invite Yoona since the girl is in Seoul. She wouldn't want her friends to get suspicious of why Yoona wasn't invited. And Yoona knew exactly the reason so she decide to come with her new boyfriend Ok Taecyeon, plus Yoona knew that deep inside her heart, she wants to use this as an excuse to see Yuri even it means it will hurt her.

Yoona enter the restaurant own by Yuri.
 

'So your dream finally came true.' Yoona thought. Yuri always told her she wanted to be a chef and open her own restaurant back then when they were still a couple.
 

"Hi Yoona! And Mr?" Yuri greeted
 

"Taecyeon. Nice to meet you and happy birthday."
 

"Thank you Taecyeon-shi!"
 

"Happy birthday Yuri unnie!" Yoona said and handed Yuri the flowers.
 

"Thank you Yoona. Your seat is over there. Everyone is waiting for you."
 

"Okay. Thanks unnie." Yoona said and walk hand in hand with Teacyeon toward their seats.
 

Yuri's smile turn into a frown once the couple walk away.
 

"You okay babe?" Siwon asked.
 

"Yeah I'm fine. I guess I'm a bit tired, but I'll be fine."
 

"Okay! Relax. It's your birthday. I want you to enjoy it."
 

"Nae Oppa. Now will you excuse me, I need to use the rest room."
 

"Okay."
 

Yuri rush inside the rest room. She feels like vomiting but nothing came out. The stress has been building up to the point she could not take it. She is clearly still in love with Yoona and she can't stand to see Yoona with that guy. It hurt her so much and now she realise how hurt Yoona gets when she broke up with the girl out of sudden and got married.
 

"Unnie you okay?"
 

And here the most pathetic scene that she never wants anyone to see especially the girl in front of her right now.
 

"Yoona i'm sorry." And tears just start flowing down her face.
 

"No! Why are you sorry? You doesn't look well unnie. Come on let's sit down first." Yoona sat Yuri down on the cubicle and close the door. "It's your birthday unnie. You wouldn't want anyone to see you like this." Yoona said while wiping tears on Yuri's face.
 

'You are still the most caring person I've ever known.' Yuri thought.
 

"Thanks."
 

"Are you okay?"
 

"Yeah I'm fine now. Sorry for making see all these."
 

"No big deal. Let me help you retouch your make up." Yoona offered and Yuri nodded.
 

Yoona softly touch Yuri's cheek with the make up and Yuri couldn't even blink as she didn't want to waste a second to look at those beautiful doe eyes.
 

Yoona could feel the intense stare from Yuri and their eyes just locked there for a moment. She can't help but admit that she miss the way Yuri looks at her. Those longing stare did nothing but pull the two of them closer. Yuri is dangerously close that she was scared that Yuri would hear how crazy her heart is beating.
 

"Umm I'm done unnie." Yoona stood up and said trying to change the atmosphere, but Yuri clealy not agree with that.
 

"But I'm not Yoona."
 

"What?" Before she knew, she was locked between Yuri and the wall.
 

"I'm really so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter