You belong to me part 2

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri bring Yoona to her appartment after they leave the hotel. Yoona ask Yuri to find her another hotel, but Yuri insisted that her place is big enough for the two of them. Yoona happily accept the invitation.
"What did he say that make you slap him?" Yuri asked while they are having dinner.
"Nothing. Don't worry about it unnie."
"Did you tell him about what happen last night?"
"Well, I told him I fell inlove with you."
"Oh...."
"Oh???"
"So ummm what are we?" Yuri asked again.
"Ummm what do you want us to be?" Yoona teased.
"Well, I haven't officially ask you yet, so Im Yoona, do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Yes Kwon Yuri-shi, I'd love to be your girlfriend." Yoona said and Yuri lean closer and capture Yoona's lips.
"You're mine."
"I'm all yours."
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"

*

Yoona's vacation has come to an end and Yoona can't help but feel sad about leaving Yuri. She tried to convince Yuri to go back with her, but...
"I'll be back in 6 months, I promise."
"Wae? Can't you just resign and go back with me?" Yoona knows that she's being selfish, but she can't imagine being in a long distance relationship.
"I already handed in my resignation letter, but I have to finish the project I'm doing before I could leave. You know, I have to be responsible for what I start until the end." Yuri tried to explain to the sulking girl.
"Okay Fine! But you have to video call me at least once a day."
"Okay I promise."

Yuri then help Yoona pack her stuff before they head to the airport while Yoona's talking to her mother on the phone. A moment later, Yoona came back.
"So your parents will come and pick you up?"
"Well they want to, but I told them not to."
"Oh why?"
"Well, they thought that I might be still in a broken heart stage so they were scared to let me stay alone in my appartement."
"And?"
"Dad want me to move back home."
"Oh! So what will you do?"
"Of course I won't go back home. I got so used to freedom of living alone you know."
"Okay! Your choice baby. Ummm you almost done? I think we better get going, so we wouldn't stuck in the traffic."
"Yeah okay!"

They arrive at the airport and Yuri pull Yoona into a hug while kissing her neck softly.
"Call me once you are landed."
"It will be around 2am in the morning here. I will call in the morning, okay?"
"No! I'll wait." Yuri said and kiss Yoona on the lips. Yoona smile and pull Yuri to deepen the kiss.
"I love you Yul!"
"I love you more baby!" They shared another kiss before Yuri finally let Yoona go.

Yuri tried hard not to cry, but once she got inside the car, she couldn't stop her tear and it was the same for Yoona. All they could feel was empty space.

*

Seoul:

3 weeks later:

Yoona and Yuri talks through the video call everyday. Yuri always call at the same time. She always call Yoona before the girl go t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter