Miracle (final)

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god Yoong! I can't believe I get the VIP seat. Thank you thank you!!!" Sooyoung said while hugging Yoona like crazy.

"Calm down Soo. People are looking at us."

"Ohhhh sorry sorry. I was just so excited. Oh look that's Yuri." Sooyoung pointed out toward Yuri who came out to warm up with her team mate.

Fan already goes crazy seeing Yuri back in Korea for the first time since the accident. Appearently Yuri's fan seems to accepted that Yuri is in relationship not to mention she is in a same relationship. Yoona could feel a little relief to know that.

The international fans has gone crazy especially fans girls. Some even scream out asking Yuri to marry them. Yoona can't help but feeling jealous when she hear that while Yuri doesn't seems to care at all.

"Hi Yoona!" Yoona heard someone called her name and turn around to see Jessica and Tiffany standing near her seat.

"Oh Hi Tiffany-shi and Jessica-shi!"

"Don't be so polite, you treat us like your friend." Jessica said and give Yoona a small smile.

"Ah dae." Appearently Jessica still have no idea about Yoona and Krystal dating history.

"Yuri told us that you would be here, she wants us to take care of her girl, while she's away. Are you here by yourself?" Tiffany said.

"Oh no unnie, I'm here with my friend Soo-" Yoona turn to Sooyoung but the girl is not near her anymore, as she roam her eyes around she finally caught Sooyoung with a giant bottle of coke and chips walking back toward them. "Oh there she is."

"Oh Can we sit here with you guys?" Tiffany politely asked.

"Of course."

"Kwon Yuri never admit to any relationship or clarify about any photo taken of her and her date. You know that you are very special to her right?" Tiffany started talking once they sat down and Yoona already blush bright pink at her words.

"Well, to be honest, she's very special to me too." Yoona shyly confessed.

Soon after, the game begin. Everytime the other player make Yuri fall, Yoona could feel her heart beat a million times faster due to worry.

But as Yuri scored her first goal since return, the whole stadium is screaming her name. Yuri can't deny that it make her feel good, but it doesn't end there, the match end with Yuri scoring her hat trick at the last minute. Everyone is happy and screaming accept Yoona who has tears filling her eyes as she was overwhelme and proud of her girlfriend.

Yuri end her celebration by sending a heart sign toward her girlfriend. And that's enough to make Yoona blush again.

"Awwww Yuri is so cute." Sooyoung said and poke Yoona's arm.

"I know." Yoona smile cutely making Sooyoung smile with her too. She was happy to see Yoona in love and happy.

The game end and Yuri celebrate for a while with her team mate before finally excuse herself to meet with her friends who's waiting in front of the dressing room with her agent.

"Hey guys!" Yuri came out and get a hug from Jessica and Tiffany as congratulation.

"Congratulation Yuri!" Sooyoung said.

"Thank you all for coming." Yuri said and turn her attention to her one and only girlfriend. "Hey baby!" Yuri wanted to hug Yoona and pull her in a long loving kiss, but they risk getting photograph again, so she restrain herself.

"Congratulation on your first win Yul." Yoona sincerely said and squeeze Yuri's hand to let her know that she's totally understand their situation. Yuri was trying to protect her after all.

Yuri stay and talk with her friends for about 10 minutes before biding them good bye because it's getting late.

"Let me take you home." Yuri said to Yoona.

"Aniyo. You must be tired. You should rest. I can go home with Soo."

"We can drop Sooyoung off on our way." Tiffany suggested.

"Yeah sure! Thank you Tiffany. Have a good night you two." Their friends want them to spend their precious time together.

"Thanks." Yuri said and drag Yoona along with her to the parking lot.

"Yul! Won't they caught us again?"

"Don't worry! Here!" Yuri hand Yoona a mask so that no one would see her face. "I don't care if they see us. I just don't want anyone to harrass you." Yuri kiss Yoona's forehead and open the car's door for her.

"Thank you."

Yuri makes sure to put the seat belt on Yoona before she start driving.

"I didn't know you start driving again."

"Well, It took me a while, but I over come my trauma. Don't worry! I will take you home safely."

"I'm not scared. It just you must be exausted."

"I was until I see you. You gave me energy."

"You are so cheesy Yul."

"Hahahah only with you. Anyway, you have no work tomorrow right?"

"No. I normally go to work as intern in the hospital, but I ask for a day off tomorrow. Do you have free time tomorrow?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Well yeah! You know it's not easy to get a date with you right?"

"Of course I'm free tomorrow, but I have to flight back with the team at night. Wait! Since tomorrow you are free, why don't you come over to my house tonight?"

"Oh! But don't you want to spend sometimes with your parents?"

"They are on business trip. I see them off this morning. I'm going to be home alone."

"Oh...." That means it just the two of them tonight. Why does Yoona feel nervous, she didn't know. They were alone a lot of time before, but it's been months since they are close to each other again. "Umm sure. I'll just text my mom and let her know."

They reach the Kwon's resident and Yuri park her car in the garage. Yoona get off and wait for Yuri to get inside together.

They get inside and Yuri goes shower while Yoona wait for her. Yoona sat on Yuri's bed and it remind her about the past. She couldn't help but smile shyly remember the first time she get to meet her crush in real life for the first time. Yuri was cold back then, and Yoona never thought that this day will come where Yuri's heart is hers. Now she feels so lucky. Her thought was then interrupted when Yuri came out from the bathroom.

"Yoongie! I have something for you." Yuri said and open her duffle bag. She took out a ball with signature of her teammate on it and give it to Yoona.

"Is it-"

"Yes it is. That's the ball I scored today. I want you to keep it." Yuri said sincerely.

"But it's the first ball that you scored since you came back."

"I know and I would never be able to do it without you baby. That's why I want you to keep it. Thank you for always being there for me."

"I'm lucky to be able to be there for you Yul."

"And I'm luckier to have you."

"Alright since today is such a good day, I will just let you win."

"Awwww... That's sweet." Yuri said and pull Yoona closer and kiss her forehead lovingly. Yoona close her eyes and smile while hugging Yuri close to her.

"You should rest. I will go wash up."

"Okay. Come to bed when you're done. I already put some clothes for you to change in there."

"Thank you Yul." Yoona said and Yuri replied her with a sweet peek on the lips.

Yoona went inside the bathroom and wash up while Yuri lay comfortably on her bed. She was tired, but she decide to wait for her girlfriend before go to sleep. They didn't get to spend much time together, so she doesn't care about having enough sleep or not. Yuri still has big smile on her face because she's excited to have her girlfriend in her arms for the whole night. After 15 minutes, Yoona came back out and join Yuri on her bed.

"Hey you still awake. I thought you already fell asleep."

"I'm waiting for you."

"You are tired, you should just sleep silly."

"It's ok. Come here." Yuri said and grab Yoona's wrist and pull her to lie down in her arms.

Yoona snuggle closer and inhale Yuri's scent that she missed for months.

"I missed you." Yoona said and hug Yuri in a tight embrace.

Yuri kiss Yoona's forehead and look straight at those beautiful doe eyes looking back at her innocently. Yuri swear she fall deeper in love with Yoona everytime she look into her eyes.

"Ottoke?"

"Wae??"

"I think i make you fall too deep for me." Yuri joked and Yoona hit her chest lightly, but she caught Yoona's hand and kiss it lovingly. "I'm joking. You have no idea how much I miss you. I'm dying of loneliness in Spain, but everytime I think about you, it gives me strenght to become better and work harder. You are my motivation" Yuri pause and peck on Yoona's lips "and my inspiration." She gave Yoona another peck, but lingering longer this time.

Yoona knew that Yuri is teasing her, but she loves it. It doesn't take long for her to get enough of the teasing as she pull Yuri closer and close the gap between them. Yuri smile in the kiss knowing that she's winnng the teasing battle. Yuri turn her body and lay Yoona on her back, But Yoona protested. She loves it when Yuri is dominated, but as a considerate girlfriend that she is, she wants Yuri to be comfortable, so she over turn their body to get on the top and Yuri let her.

Yuri move Yoona's hair to the side and put her hand between Yoona's jawline and neck while it sensually and Yoona can't deny that it does turn her on. and what Yoona does next took Yuri by surprise, but she love it. Yoona slightly bite on Yuri lower lips then on it which earn a moan from Yuri.

"Mmmmm..." Yuri moaned and Yoona could feel Yuri's breath hitched when she slide her tongue inside . Yoona way of teasing is a whole other level.

Yuri's hand start roaming around Yoona's back before holding her tighter in her embrace. She wants no space between them. Before Yoona knew it, Yuri has over turn their body. Yoona gasp in surprise as Yuri broke the kiss and rest her forehead against her.

"You okay Yul?" Yoona asked worrily. She could hear how fast Yuri's heart is beating.

"Yoona!"

"Wae?"

"I--" Yuri open her eyes and Yoona loves the way Yuri look at her right now. She seems nervous and Yoona could hear Yuri's voice is trembling a little.

"What is it baby?" Yoona said as she's Yuri's hair lovingly.

"I want you." Yuri confessed and look away, scared of rejection and scared of making Yoona disappointed because she promise the girl that she would wait until Yoona wants it.

Yoona smile and nudge Yuri to look back at her. And instead of answering Yuri, she pull the girl back into another sensual kiss then took Yuri's hand and guide it under her oversize t-shirt. Yuri got even more excited by her girlfriend's action. She feels like she just conquer the world when she finally get to go further in their relationship. The only time she feel that way was when she win the champions, but this time it feel a hundred time better and she finally know what happiness really mean.

Yuri was tired, but that doesn't bother her because all she wants is to make love to her girlfriend all night.

Yoona didn't know why she was so scared before. This feel amazing and wonderful. Yuri makes love to her in ways she has no word to describe. She was happy that they finally took another step in their relationship, it makes her fall in love with Yuri even more.

It didn't take long for Yoona to reach her first , but Yuri didn't stop there. She let her girlfriend rest for a bit before pleasuring her again and again. They made love till the sun came up and Yoona couldn't even counting how many times Yuri made her that night.

*

The sun already rise up high, but the two love bird is still soundly asleep in each other's arms. Yoona was the one who woke up first. She open her eyes and was welcome by an angelic face with a messy hair. Yuri is still and only half of her body cover by the blanket. Yoona can't help but love this sight and it even turn her on. It didn't take long before Yoona give in to the temptation and start touching and kissing her girlfriend to wake her up.

Yuri normally get annoyed when someone wake her up from her deep sleep, but when it come to Yoona, every normal things has become exceptional.

Yuri wake up and smile in the kiss as her girlfriend starting to devour her lips first thing in the morning.

"Good morning you!" Yuri greeted as she get on top of Yoona and look at her lovely girlfriend.

"Good morning baby!" Yoona greeted back and quickly pull Yuri in for another kiss, but Yuri only give her a peck and pull back again.

"Can't get enough of me?" Yuri teased.

"No. Never!" Yoona smile and turn their body over and hover over Yuri's body then pinned her hands over her head.

Yuri is strong enough to get out of Yoona's grip, but she prefer staying relax so that she could enjoy the show.

"Eager, are we?" Yuri smirk and it turn Yoona on even more.

"It's my turn now, don't you think?"

"I didn't know we take turn."

"Well we do. Now laid back and enjoy the ride." Yoona wink and Yuri gulped at the sight. Yoona could look so innocent but could drive Yuri crazy in bed at the same time. They spend the whole morning making love instead of going out.

They end their morning by showering together and then Yoona start making pancake for brunch.

As Yoona busy cooking in the kitchen, Yuri went back to her room and take out an envelope from her night stand. She took it and get back to Yoona. She back hugging her girlfriend and kiss her neck lovingly before showing Yoona the envelope.

"What's that?"

"Open it!"

"Are you paying me for sleeping with you?" Yoona joked.

"Hey! that's not funny. I love you and we made love. Money can't buy love." Yuri whined, but Yoona stop her with a kiss.

"Relax! I'm just joking."

"Now open it."

Yoona openned the envelope to found a plane ticket in it.

"What is that for?"

"It's a flight ticket for you, silly." Yuri ruffle Yoona's hair and laugh at her for asking such obvious question.

"I know, but you know I can't go right?"

"Just keep it. I didn't ask you to come with me right now. I hope you could come during summer break. The season will end around that time and if I'm lucky enough to go through final in champions league, I want you to be there to support me." Yuri said and Yoona could feel how much Yuri wants her to be there.

"I will try to make it." It was just a simple answer from Yoona, but it made Yuri's day. Yuri smile widely and kiss her girlfriend, but the burning smell interrupted them.

"Omo!!!!" Yoona turn back and flipped the pancake before it burned completely.

"Hehehe sorry!" Yuri is not really sorry, but Yoona only laugh and pinch her nose before kissing Yuri again.

*

They sat down and eat the breakfast that Yoona prepare. Yoona has something she wanted to ask Yuri, but she wasn't sure if it will sound too selfish to ask her busy girlfriend such question.

"You okay?" Yuri saw the look on Yoona's face and ask.

"Huh?? Oh I'm fine."

"No you are not. You have something on your mind. Tell me!"

"Nothing. I was just wondering that now that the season start, will you be busy all the time?"

"Well yeah. I mean I still have time to rest, but also have to practise a lot too. But I promise you I will take good care of myself ok?"

"Good. Don't over work yourself." Yoona said, but her question wasn't just about that. Of course she is worry about Yuri but what she wants to know is that will Yuri be able to join her birthday this year, but her hope seems to go through the window knowing how busy Yuri would be. She shouldn't be selfish, she should understand her girlfriend's position. They can spend birthday together other time anyway.

Yoona brush her worry away and enjoy having Yuri to herself. The two spend the rest of their time sun bathing in Yuri's garden. Yoona laid on Yuri's lap and read some random book while Yuri play with Yoona's hair and enjoy looking at her girlfriend's beautiful face.

"Stop staring at me." Yoona said still reading her book.

"I can't help it. You are just too good to be true, Can't take my eyes of you..." Yuri started singing and Yoona burst out laughing making Yuri laugh along with her.

"Come here you sweet talker!" Yoona said and pull Yuri by her neck and kiss her. But that doesn't shut Yuri up.

"I love you baby and if it's quiet alright, I need you baby. To warm this lonely night, I love you baby trust me when I say..."

"Oh my god! You are so cheesy. It's embarrassing." Yoona get up and run away. Yuri chuckle and run after her.

Yuri easily catch her girlfriend. She jump on her and they both fell on the grass as they both panting hard.

"Got ya!!!!" Yuri pinch Yoona's nose. "You know you can never run away from me now, right?"

"Maybe because I didn't want to run away from you in the first place?" Yoona joked.

"I didn't know you can be naughty too." Yuri said and start tickle Yoona like crazy.

"Kyahhhhh!!!!!! Kwon Yuri stop it!!!!"

"Nope!"

"I'll break up with you." Yoona tried to be serious, and it works. Yuri stopped.

"Don't say that." Yuri's eyes get teary just the thought of Yoona breaking up with her.

"Sorry baby! I was just joking."

"It scared me. The thought of losing you, scare the hell out of me. I love you. I can't imagine my life without you. You've become the most important person in my life. You are the reason I am who I am today. So please don't ever leave me!"

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Yoona said and seal her promise with a loving kiss.

*

May 30

Yoona is on her way home. She took the bus and listen to some music on her way, but today no songs seem to be able to cheer her up. She met up with Sooyoung and other friends from school as they throw a party for her birthday. They went to BBQ and then Karaoke, so she came home a bit late. She check her phone a few time, but there is no message or call from Yuri. At first she thought that maybe Yuri is busy with training and all, and as an understanding girlfriend that she is, she couldn't get mad at Yuri for forgetting her birthday. There is still one hour left before her birthday is finally over, so she patiently wait for Yuri's call.

Yoona had move out of her mother's home last month because she have to start working night shift at the hospital now, so her mother want her to stay at a place closer to the hospital. Yoona didn't want to leave her mother alone, but Mrs Im insisted because she didn't want Yoona to take night subway back home. It's dangerous and Yuri also gave her two option, move closer to her school or she will buy Yoona a car, and Yoona as nice as she is, can't accept such expensive gift from Yuri. So she end up living by herself now.

Yoona's phone suddenly rang as she get off the bus. She rush to see who's calling and to her disappointement, it wasn't Yuri.

"Yeoboseyo! Omma!"

"Happy birthday to you darling."

"You already said that this morning Omma." Yoona said and heard a chuckle from her mom.

"Well I want to say it again."

"Hehe... Thank you Omma. Do you need something?"

"I just want to check up on you. Are you home?"

"Not yet. I'm almost there."

"Why do you sound so sad?"

"Aniya. I'm just a bit tired."

"Yuri still hasn't call, has she?"

"She might be busy with all the training. Her team goes through semi final, so she must be very busy now. I will call her tomorrow."

"My daughter is such a good girlfriend. Ok, Omma will go to bed now. You should rest once you get home. Don't forget to lock the door and sleep well okay?"

"Dae Omma! Good night!"

Yoona hung up and sigh heavily as she walk slowly back home. The street of her place is quiet and peaceful at this hour. It makes her feel even lonelier walking alone, but when she almost reach her place, a shadow of someone standing next to the street lamp in front of her place make Yoona froze in her place.

She can't help but let a small tear roll down her eyes. There stood the person she want to see the most today. Yuri spot her immediately and her smile couldn't be wider. Yuri walk toward Yoona who froze in her place and hand her to bouquet full of red rose.

"Happy birthday babe! I'm sorry I'm a little late. I ran here once the training is over." Yuri said, but instead of saying anything, Yoona pull Yuri into a tight embrace as she bury her head in Yuri's neck and start crying.

"I thought you forgot about my birthday."

"How could I forget the day that the angel was born?" Yuri said and pull awa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter