Lost in love 4

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello guys! I'm sorry for taking so long. I hope you guys still read YoonYul story. :) And I also hope that you guys will still like my story. See you again soon. -Yoonsey

 

_________________________________________________

    “Kwon Yuri?” Hearing her name, Yuri look up and see a blonde woman standing in front of her.   “J-Jessica?” Jessica smile when she heard Yuri calling out her name. She didn’t expect Kwon Yuri still remember her, but oh well, she’s still Kwon Yuri’s first kiss, so how could Yuri ever forget her?   “Oh wow! What a coincidence!” Jessica said happily.   “Y-yeah. I guess?” Yuri couldn’t help but feel awkward seeing the girl again after a long time.   “Look this is my seat.” Jessica can’t help but get excited. Her seat is right next to Yuri.   “Oh wow.” That’s all Yuri could say. ‘Guess I would never get any sleep.’ Yuri thought.   “So, how have you been?” Jessica asked once she settle down.   “I’ve been well umm good. What about you?”   “I’ve been great. Why are you heading to New York anyway?”   “Family business.”   “Oh right! I heard from my dad that your family is opening up a hotel in New York.”   “So you are also on a business trip?”   “No. I’m going there because of the fashion week. My girlfriend is a designer, so yeah.”   “Oh…. So you have a girlfriend?”   “Yeah. Why? You want to go out with me?” Jessica can’t help but be amused by Yuri’s reaction. She knows exactly why Yuri is acting so awkward, but she like to more.   “What?” Yuri eyes went wide at the question.   “Hey relax! I’m just joking. I liked you and all, but that was in the past. You can’t expect me to just being single and wait for you to break up with Im Yoona, don’t you think?”   “I-I… I didn’t mean it that way.”   “I know. You are just so fun to tease. So ummm… You still date your high school sweet heart?” Jessica asked and Yuri hesitate to answer her question. Don’t get her wrong. She’s not hesitate because she didn’t love Yoona, she just doesn’t trust anyone when it comes to Yoona’s reputation.   “Well, we umm see each other from time to time.”   “It’s not easy to date a celebrity, is it?”   “Nope. Not really. We both pretty busy anyway.”   “I see.”   “So umm can I ask you something?”   “Sure!”   “Does you family know about you umm…”   “What? Having a girlfriend?” Jessica finished Yuri’s question making Yuri facepalm herself. She’s a CEO for god sake. Now she just look like a high school teenager.    “Yes.”   “I came out to my parents since high school and they accept me for who I am.”   “Wow.. That’s sound easy.”   “It might sound easy but it really isn’t. No parents in this world could be happy to see their kid being different, but they tried and it takes sometimes, but they did.” Jessica smile sincerely and Yuri just nodded. “My girlfriend is very adorable, so it’s hard for my parents not to love her.” Jessica said and chuckle.   “You are lucky.” Yuri said and Jessica gave her an encouraging smile.   “Someday you will too Yuri. I didn’t expect you two to be together for so long, but you prove me wrong.”   “I love her.” Yuri smile thinking about her girlfriend.   “And she’s the lucky one.” Jessica said.   Yuri smile because she does not agree with what Jessica just said. She want to say it out loud that she is the lucky one because Yoona choose her despite the fact that she could have who ever she wants in this world. But Jessica doesn’t need to know that.   Jessica can’t help but admire the way Yuri smile so sweetly when she talk about Yoona, and for the whole flight, the two spend time catching up. It’s mostly Yuri talking about Yoona, but Jessica doesn’t mind. Yuri seems so happy, and she enjoy hearing Yuri talk anyway.   “I’m glad I ran into you today Yuri.”   “Me too. You make the whole flight less boring by the way.”   “Well I’m glad I could entertained you.” Jessica smile. “Oh by the way, you should come to the reunion.”   “I don’t know. Umm I might not be back in Seoul for awhile.”   “Well, if you happen to be there, then come and bring Yoona with you too. It’s a private reunion, so Yoona wouldn’t have problem being there, right?”   “Yeah I guess. I’ll try.”   “Just let me know, if you came back to Seoul ok?”   “Yeah sure! Thank you. Umm so have a good time in New York Sica.”   “Thanks. I hope we will meet again soon.”   “Yeah. I hope so. Bye!”   “Bye!”   *   Yuri pull her phone out once she got inside her car.   “Miss Kwon there is a meeting in 2 hours. So you could get some rest first because the meeting will be held at the hotel’s conference room.” Hyomin said and show hand Yuri the paper work, so she could get ready for the meeting.   “It’s ok. We will discuss this in a bit. I just need a minute to make a phone call.”   “Nae miss Kwon.” Hyomin said and shut the blind inside the car so that Yuri could have her privacy.   She call Yoona on FaceTime and It doesn’t take long for Yuri to hear the voice she’s been dying to hear.   “Hello!”   “Hey!”   “How’s your flight baby?”   “It was ok. I ran into someone we know, so it wasn’t so boring.”   “Oh really? Who was that?”   “You remember our old classmate Jessica?” Yuri think that what happen with Jessica was just in the past and Yoona would not even remember it, but she knows she was wrong when Yoona’s smile disappeared.   “Yeah. Of course.” Yoona’s answer send coldness down Yuri’s spine.   “*clear throat* So yeah, we catch up a little and she even invite us to the reunion.” Yuri tried to make it sound excited, but Yoona is not very amuse right now, and hearing Yuri sounds so excited makes it worse.   ‘How could she be so excited to see her?’ Yoona thought.   “Yeah well.”   “Umm so where are you?” Yuri tried to change the topic because when Yoona get jealous, it’s not going to be easy.   “I’m at the filming set.”   “Still?”   “Yeah. Some scenes got delay because of the weather, so yeah… I’ll be home late. What about you? Where are you now?”   “I’m on my way to the hotel. There’s a meeting in 2 hours.”   “You can’t catch a breath, can you?”   “I’m not as busy as you babe.”   “Yoona! You are on in 10 minutes.” Sunny said.   “Dae unnie. Yul I have to go. Umm rest well after your meeting ok?”   “I will. You too. Text me when you get home?”   “Ok.”   “I love you.”   “I love you too.” Yoona said and kiss the screen while Yuri did the same before they hung up.   *   1 Month later:   “Miss Kwon!”   “Yes Hyomin.”   “Miss Im’s flight is landed. She’s in the car that we sent and on her way to the hotel right now.”   “Okay. Make sure you treat our guest well, and do whatever she or her manager request. She is our ambassador after all.”   “Nae Miss Kwon. I’ve prepared our best suite room for her, oh right I hope you don’t mind, her room is next to your room since it has the best view of New York.”   “I don’t mind. What is my schedule for today?”   “You are free this afternoon. Oh right you are also invited to the opening of Korean Actors 200 photos exhibition tonight. Would you like me to decline the invitation?” Hyomin asked because normally Yuri would prefer spend time reading or in museum, she doesn’t really like to go to places with lots of celebrity and the paparazzi, but this time, Yuri’s answer surprise her.   “I’m going.”   “Nae?”   “I said I’m going to the exhibition.”   “Oh!”   “What’s wrong?”   “Nothing Miss Kwon. I’ll make sure that the car ready around 7pm.”   “Ok.”  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter