Miracle 2

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Yoona found herself wrapping around Yuri's arms and her smile couldn't be any wider. She turn around so that she could see her girlfriend's beautiful face. Yuri pull Yoona closer to her with her eyes still close. She bury her face in Yoona's neck making the girl chuckle because it's ticklish.

"What so funny?" Yuri finally open her eyes and roll over so that she's on top of Yoona.

"Wait! How did you do that?"

"Oh I could do much more."

"How did i not know that you can move your leg freely now?"

"Will you be mad if I told you I asked my doctor to hide it from you?"

"Yes Yuri I will be mad. How could you hide it from me?"

"Because I don't want you to leave me." Yuri said and Yoona pouted at her. "Listen, if it makes you feel better, no one else know about it. It was between me and my doctor."

"Why? Why would you try to hide such good news."

"Because...."

"Because of what?" Yoona asked, but she couldn't get any answer from Yuri, so she turn their body over and now she's hover over Yuri. "You better tell me or I'll leave."

"NO! Please don't leave. I uhhhh I don't want my parents to know yet."

"But they would be so happy about it."

"But then I'll have to go back to Spain."

"And you don't want to go back?"

"No it's not like that. I just want to stay a little longer."

"Was it because of me?" Yoona hesitantly asked.

"Well a little."

"Listen, your parents are worry about your future. Wasn't that your dream?"

"Yeah."

"Then go! I don't want to be the reason that stop you from following your dream." Yoona didn't know how she could say all those words. She remember breaking up with her ex because the other girl left her to follow her dream. But Yuri didn't have to know about that.

"I love you, and I didn't say that I'm not going back, but I just want to spend a little more time with you."

"Well, then you should tell your parents the truth. After all I'm going to start working full time as intern at the hospital next week. I can't come as much as before."

"Jinja? But that's better than staying million miles away from you right?"

"We can still meet during your season break or when you come back here for the national team, right? Plus I can visit you when I have a break too." Yoona tried to assure Yuri that they will be fine, but Yuri didn't buy it.

"You know I never been in a long distance relationship before and I never feel this way about someone like this before, I can't help it but I don't want to leave you." Yuri confessed and Yoona too don't know how it will be.

"That's sweet. We still have one more week. Let enjoy the moment. I promise I'm not going to cheat on you, and I hope you will do the same."

"Hey I'm not going to cheat on you either."

"Who knows, with all those hot european girls." Yoona joked but Yuri is not.

"I don't like hot girl."

"Oh! So I'm not hot?" Yoona asked and Yuri laugh at her.

"No you are not. You are beautiful and sweet. You care about me so much and that's what make me love you so much."

"Opps... I actually fall for your hotness though."

"Wahahaha... You are hilarious." Yuri laughing out loud making Yoona laughing along with her.

*

A few day later:

Yuri finally come clean and tell her parents the truth. It didn't take long for her coach to know about it. She gets call back to Spain immediately to get better treatement there. Yuri accepted it without complain. She promise Yoona that she will follow her dream and they promise to maintain their relationship the best way they could. Try to give each other as much as time possible through face time and all.

Since Yuri have to leave soon, they decide to spend their time at Yuri's family beach house just the two of them.

As usual, Yoona would be cooking while Yuri just watch her across the kitchen table. That used to make Yuri happy, but now it's making her sad. She already miss Yoona, how are they going to stay away from each other? Yuri got so used to Yoona's present.

"Yul? You okay?"

"uhh Nope! I'm not." Yuri said and pouted.

"Come on! You will be fine. I promise I will pick up your call even it's in the middle of the night ok?"

"It's not that Yoong. I really don't know how I'm going to get better when my heart belong here."

"Look! Let's not be sad. We are here to enjoy our time together, remember?" Yoona said and Yuri just nodded but still pouting until Yoona approached her and give her a kiss on the lips. " Feel better?" Yoona asked while smiling.

Yuri shook her head and pull Yoona for another loving kiss, but the loving kiss turn into a passionate one as Yuri press her body closer to Yoona and start roaming her hand around Yoona's back, but once Yuri's hand goes under her shirt and touch her skin, Yoona gasp and stopped Yuri's hand from moving. Yuri pull away from the kiss and look at her girlfriend worrily.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"It's ok Yul. It's just i'm not ready yet. I'm sorry!" Yoona is still somehow wounded from her last relationship.

"No.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I just.. you know I'm going to miss you a lot."

"I know. I just need time. I hope you will understand."

"Of course you can take all the time you want. I will wait." Yuri said and kiss Yoona's forehead lovingly.

"I love you." Yoona said and lean in to kiss Yuri's lips once again.

They end up spending their afternoon going for a walk at the beach.
They stay in a comfortable silent until Yoona's finally air out her worry to Yuri.

"Yul?"

"Hmm?"

"Umm you know uhhh I uhhh..."

"what is it baby?"

"I know you dated a lot of people before me, so umm do you usually sleep with everyone you go out with?" Yoona asked and the question surprise Yuri.

"Why do you want to know about that?"

"You don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

"No I'm willing to tell you everything, but I don't want you to be bother by my past."

"I won't."

"I slept with a few people."

"How many?"

"Well uhhh... I don't count."

"Was there too many to count?"

"Come on, who are going to count that?"

"I do." Yoona tried to sound calm.

"Okay.. then how many people did you sleep with?"

"Two." Yoona said and it made Yuri feel jealous of those two lucky people.

"What? Really? I don't believe that."

"Why not?"

"Have you meet you, Im Yoona?"

"I'm not an easy girl. Now tell me how many?"

"Are we really doing this right now?"

"Yes we are. Now be honest."

"Does one night stand count?"

"One night stand? Seriously Kwon Yuri?"

"I'm not telling you."

"And why not?"

"I haven't told you and you already judge me."

"Is it that many?"

"Why would you care about that anyway? You know that I love you, I really do. I'm not the person I used to be anymore. Yes I admitted that I slept with more people than you, but that's was because I'm not in a relationship with anyone. It was all fun and no string attach. But now I have a girlfriend and I swear to you that I'll never touch anyone else."

"Can I really count on you?" Yoona asked and Yuri nodded like her life depend on it. "And you are fine even if I'm not going to sleep with you?"

"Yes I'm fine. I love you. I really love you, I will never ask you to do what you are not comfortable doing. I'm willing to wait. Our relationship is not about just . My heart, my body and my soul only belong to you."

"Thank you. I trust you"

*

One month after Yuri went back to Barcelona:

Yuri's birthday is coming up soon, but she couldn't get any excuse to go and see Yoona because she has to be professional and commited to her club. Her situation got a lot better, but she is still not allow to go onto the pitch yet. Her coach didn't want to take any risk at all. The club want to make sure that she is 100 percent recover before letting her get back to the team, and Yuri respect their decision, but it's getting hard for her to be away from her girlfriend especially when her birthday is approaching. She miss Yoona badly. She really want to go home for Christmas and spending holiday with Yoona. So Yuri decide to man up and make a request to her coach.

"I understand that you miss home Yuri, but you just came back for a month. We can't let you go back already. The doctor need you close so they could observe your status. I'm sorry."

"Well it's ok. I understand."

"Ummm let's do this! what about I give you 10 days off between Christmas and New year?"

"Really?"

"Yeah of course. It's holiday. You should spend it with your beloved."

"That would be wonderful. Thank you coach."

"You are welcome!"

Yuri couldn't be happier to hear this news. She wants to tell Yoona right away, but decide to keep it secret for now. She wants it to be a surprise. She even hide it from her parents.


December 05, midnight in spain:

Yuri's phone rang and it's no one other than her beloved girlfriend. Yoona called her on facetime and her smile couldn't be brighter.

"Hey!" Yuri greeted sweetly.

"Happy birthday to you!......" Yoona start singing as she put the cake in front of the camera.

Yuri found herself giggling like a teenager who just fall in love for the first time as she look at how cute girlfriend is. Yoona throw her a surprise online birthday and it couldn't be more special than this.

"Thank you Yoong!"

"Now make a wish." Yoona said and Yuri close her eyes and make a wish and then Yoona blow the candle for her. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you."

"It's ok."

"But it's your first birthday since we are together. I wish I could spend it with you."

"It's ok. We can do it next year." It wasn't ok. Yuri was dying to be with Yoona, but it doesn't matter. She will make sure to be with Yoona on her next birthday. At least they will get to spend Christmas and New year together.

"Yeah we will."

"So My parents will be here tomorrow."

"Yeah I know. Your mom told me about it. I send you a package through your mom."

"Jinja? You know you don't have to do that."

"Aniyah. It's your birthday, I want to give you a gift. Well it wasn't something big, but I hope you like it."

"I love anything from you baby."

They talked for another 2 hours before Yuri have to go to bed and Yoona have to prepare for her shift.


The next day:

Yuri's parents came specially to spend her birthday with her. They had dinner together at Yuri's penthouse. Her mom prefer to eat at home so that she could cook Yuri her favorite food.

They enjoy their dinner peacefully on the terrace. Yuri rarely drink, unless it's a special occassion, so tonight she had some champagne with her parents.

"So how is everything?" Her father asked.

"It's good Appa. I feel a lot better mentally and physically."

"I'm so happy to hear that Yuri-ah. Keep fighting my little baby."

"Appa I'm not little anymore. I'm 21 years old now."

"I know I know, but you are still our little girl." Her father said and ruffle Yuri's hair making her pouted again.

As they all remember, Yuri didn't get to celebrate her 20th birthday properly. She got into accident while she was visiting LA and Jessica and Tiffany was supposed to throw her a birthday party there, but it end tragically. And that's also the reason why Yuri feel a little gloomy around this time. She's still think about the accident from time to time, but she keeps remind herself that if it's not because of that accident, she would never meet the most wonderful girl like Yoona. So somehow, she start to think that everything happen for a reason.

"Oh right Yul, Yoona send you a package. I almost forgot." Her mom said and get up from her seat, but Yuri stopped her.

"It's ok Omma. You can give me after dinner."

"Okay. So how was thing with Yoona?"

"It's all good. I'm very happy to be with someone so amazing as Yoona."

"I think Yoona feel the same about you too Yul."

"I hope so." Yuri said and her mother could sense insecurity in Yuri's voice.

"Wae?" She asked.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just scared."

"About what?" Her father asked this time.

"Well you know, Yoona is a very beatiful girl, not just her appearance, I mean she has a beautiful heart and she's very kind to people around her. I'm scared that if I'm away for too long, someone will take her away from me."

"I understand baby. Long distance relationship is not gonna be easy. and it's very important to trust each other when you are in this kind of relationship."

"I know. I trust her, but I don't trust other people. Sometimes I'm worry that she might feel lonely and then someone might swoop in and take advantage of that."

"You are overthinking my baby. Yoona really love you. She's the one who stick with you through all the hard time, remember?"

"Of course. That's why it makes me love her even more."

"Let's not worry too much. You two will be ok." Mrs Kwon said reassuringly. She wants Yuri to focus on recovery. "Let's focus on your health first ok?"

"Dae Omma."

They spend the night chitchatting until it past midnight and her parents have to leave on an early flight back to Seoul tomorrow, so they decide to call it a night and go to bed.

Yuri got the package from her mom, before she goes up to her room. She put the package down on her desk and open it. She the box full of everything, but the first thing that Yuri take out is Yoona's hand written letter.


Happy birthday my love,

I'm so sorry that I couldn't be with you on your birthday, but I still hope you had a blast with your parents. I have no idea what to get you since you have practically everything, so I decide to give you all this random stuff so that it will remind you of me whenever you see it.

I'm not gonna write a long essay full of cheesiness. So again happy birthday to you my hot girlfriend. I love and miss you a lot. I hope to see you soon.

1000 kisses from your one and only IM YOONA.


It was a short letter, but it could make Yuri's day become even more special. Yuri keep the letter in a safe place before she start looking inside the box and found a teddy bear with a voice recording. Yuri tap on the bear's hand and there she heard the voice she's been dying to hear.

"Hello beautiful, I hope you have a nice day. I love you. muahhhh..."

Yuri chuckle but a small tear left her eyes.

"I miss you so badly, Yoona-ah." Yuri said as she hug the bear tight. She decide to put it on her bed and start looking at other stuff.

There are photo frame of the two of them which Yoona left a note saying that she has the same one on her night stand. Then she found a white mug which she could guess that it's a couple mug. Yuri continue and found a water bottle that has YoonYul's name on it. Yuri laugh at that one because of how Yoona came up with that nickname for them. And the last note book that Yuri found at the bottom of the package really surprise her. It's actually Yoona's scrapbook that she made during high school when she first having crush on Yuri.

Yuri took out her phone and call her girlfriend immediately.

"Hello!"

"Yoong? Am I interrupting your?"

"No it's ok Yul. My shift start in the afternoon today."

"Oh... Ummm I got your package."

"You like it?"

"Very much."

"I'm glad you like it."

"You spoile me so much. by the way, I found this scrapbook."

"Oh right!" Yoona laugh embarrasingly. "It was the book I made when I first having a crush on my idol." Yoona shyly confessed.

"Idol huh? How does it feel to finally dating your idol?" Yuri teased.

"Like a dream come true." And Yoona mean every words she said.

"Wow, you are such a sweet talker Im Yoona-shi."

"Have you take a look at it?"

"Not yet. I want to call you first so that we can go through the book together."

"Oh my god! no! It's embarrassing."

"Ah wae? I find it's cute that you did something like this. I never thought someone would do something like that about me."

"Well, like I said, I'm your biggest fan, remember?"

"Oh now I feel so lucky."

"You should be." Yoona said and they laugh.

They start go through the book and they had a good laugh especially Yuri. She read all the word that the teenager Yoona wrote in that book. Some are cheesy and funny but Yuri's heart is glowing because she feels so special to know that Yoona love her that much even before she knew the girl exist. They talk on the phone all night until it's time for Yoona to go to work and Yuri couldn't fight her sleepiness anymore.

*

Christmas's eve:

Yoona always spend her Christmas with her mom, even when she were dating. For her, Christmas is about family and this year is no exception. She was on her way home after stopping by the grocery shop and pick up some ingredient that her mother ask her to bring. Yoona was hoping that at least Yuri could come back here for new year. She didn't understand why Yuri have to stay there all alone during the holiday, but part of her trying to understand that it's not easy for Yuri either. She didn't want to bring this up while they were talking on the phone yesterday because she was scared that they might end up fighting.

Yoona reach home and help her mom preparing the table while her mother finish cooking.

"Yoona-ah!"

"Dae Omma?"

"Someone is coming. So can you add another plat?"

"Dae? Who is it?"

"Oh it's omma's friend from work." her mom lied.

Yoona doubt it a little because her mom never invite someone over for Christmas.

"Dae." But Yoona brush it off and put another plat on the table.

After she's done, Yoona went over to the Christmas tree and put the gift that she bought for her mother under the tree. Her phone rang out of sudden and it surprise her a little. She look at the caller and it's Yuri. She ran to her room to pick it up.

"Hello!"

"Hello beautiful! Are you home yet?" Yuri sweetness makes Yoona smile.

"Yeah I'm here a while ago. What about you? Are you with your parents?"

"Aniyo. They were invited to the Christmas party at my grand parents's home in New York." Yuri's parents knew that Yuri will be able to come a few days ago and they ask her to join them, but Yuri insiste on going to see Yoona because she miss the girl so much. And her parents let her be since they just met on her birthday.

"Ah... Are you okay?" Yoona sound concerned because she know that Yuri must be lonely there by herself.

"Yeah, I'm fine baby. I just miss you so much." Yuri said.

"I really wish you were here." Yoona said knowing that it was impossible.

"Really? Did you ask Santa for that?" Yuri joked.

"I'm not 12 Yul." Yoona rolled her eyes as if Yuri could see her.

"What? You don't believe in Santa?"

"Opps sorry! Did I just ruined your imagination?"

"Yes yes you did. I'm gonna show you that Santa is real."

"Well, what are you going to do about that?"

"Okay, now tell me your wish and I will ask Santa to make it come true, because I know you are a good girl." Yuri push on and Yoona decide to play along.

"Ok fine! Tell him that I want to see you right now, and not by face time. I want my girlfriend Kwon Yuri to appear at my door step and spending Christmas eve with me."

"Okay. I will talk to him. Hold on a sec."

*ding dong*

"Yoona! Can you go and open the door? I think my friend is here." Yoona's mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Dae Omma!" Yoona answered and turn back to her call. "Hey Yul, sorry I gotta go. Can I call you back after dinner?"

"ok. See you." Yuri said and hung up.

Yoona rush to the door without checking the video phone because she didn't want her mother's guest to wait.

She quickly open the door and was about to bow politely at the person, but turn out her girlfriend is standing there at her door step while smiling goofily at her.

"Hi!!!!" Yuri said with open arms and Yoona jump in her embrace and hug Yuri tight.

"YUL!!!! You really came." Yoona was so happy.

"Told you! Santa is real." Yuri whisper and kiss Yoona's neck as the girl still not letting go of the hug.

"Hey kids, come inside. It's too cold outside." Mrs Im called from the dining room.

Yoona finally letting go of Yuri and excitedly drag her girlfriend inside her home.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Mrs Im!" Yuri greeted politely. This is the first time they met. Yuri asked her mom a favor to ask Mrs Im permission to come to her house and surprise Yoona and Mrs Im is more than happy to let her come because she know there is no gift better than Yuri's present.

"Anneyeong Yuri-shi! Please sit down. The dinner is ready. And you can call me auntie." Mrs Im said.

"Nae thank you auntie. You can just call me Yuri auntie."

"Okay. I will bring out the food." Mrs smile brightly at Yuri and Yuri smile politely back at her. Yoona observe the two and she couldn't be happier that her mom likes her girlfriend.

The truth is, this is the first time Yoona's mom met the person that she date. Yoona never introduce anyone to her mother, even her last girlfriend that she loves so much. But considered Yuri's parents is her mom's boss, she has no choice but telling her mom about their relationship, plus her mom also know how long has Yoona been crushing on Yuri, because Yoona used to colle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter