I hope someday you would be brave enough

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri 15 years old, Yoona 15 years old

Yuri was sitting on the school bench chatting with her shikshin friend Sooyoung and the swag dancing queen Hyoyeon.

"So what are we going to do this weekend?" Hyoyeon asked.

"What about Karaoke after dinner at this new buffet restaurant? I heard it just open and everyone said that it was cheap and good." Typical Sooyoung the food lover.

"Sound good, what do you think Yul?" Hyoyeon asked Yuri who seems distract by something rather than listening to her friends.

"Yul?"

"....." Still no answer, they follow Yuri's glance and saw a girl bowing at her parents who just drop her off at school.

"Who's that?" Sooyoung asked.

"I never see her before. She must be the new transfer student." Hyoyeon said.

"Do you know what class she is in?" Yuri finally open , still looking at the girl till she disappear in the school building.

"Who know? We will find out today, since she's here." Hyoyeon said casaully.

"I gotta go!" Yuri said and rush into the school building to find the new girl.

"What's wrong with her? Did she just fall in love at first sight or something?" Hyoyeon asked

"Kwon Yuri? In love? Who are you kidding?" Sooyoung burst out laughing at Hyoyeon question.
  *
  Yuri rush inside the school building, but the girl already disappeared. She tried to look at all the classroom, but she is no where to be found.

*ring* *ring*

"Damn!" Yuri cursed and head back to her class while waiting for her teacher.

Everyone keeps silent once the teacher came in. Yuri look up to see her teacher came in with a girl, the new girl. Yuri tried to hide her excitement as she look at new girl. Yuri never seen someone so perfect. She has her hair braid and fall along her right shoulder with her pretty white face and big doe eyes, but the girl seems sad. She looks lonely making Yuri pout unconciously.

"Hello class, we have a new transfer student here with us today. Go on introduce yourself!" Teacher tell Yoona to greet her new classmate.

"Hello my name is Im Yoona. I just transfer from Busan." Yoona greeted and everyone greeted back.

Teacher then told Yoona to take a seat on an empty seat at the same row as Yuri. She's one seat away from Yuri. Yuri didn't know that she's actually staring at the new girl ever since she came in. She follow her movement until she sat down on her seat and once Yoona caught her staring, Yuri gave her a big smile that make Yoona smile back at her. And for the first time that day, Yuri finally get to see Yoona's smile.
  *

At the cafeteria:

Yoona as the new transfer, she hardly find new friend. She is not the type to be open to anyone easily, so she sat on a table alone eating her lunch or rather push her lunch around in the plate. Yuri who sat 2 table across from her follow her every movement. Yuri didn't know why, but watching Yoona like that make her feel sad. Yoona seems to frown all the time. She doesn't understand why Yoona keeps frowning when she looks so pretty when she smile. Yuri got the urge to make the girl smile more. That's her main goal for today.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon spotted Yuri at the table alone and they were about to join Yuri, but Yuri got up without notice them and walk toward the new girl's table, She sat down in front of Yoona making Yoona taken aback a little.

"I don't like eating alone, I can join your table right?" Yuri asked and Yoona nodded and smile. "You should smile more, you look prettier when you smile." Yuri said and ate her lunch.

Yoona couldn't help but blushed a little at Yuri's compliment. She feels thankful toward Yuri. She was sad and lonely that she have to transfer school from Busan to Seoul due to her father's work.

Yuri and Yoona become fast friend and they begin to stick around each other like a glue ever since that day. Yuri's friend could see clearly about Yuri's feeling toward Yoona, but Yuri never going to tell Yoona about her feeling because she didn't want to lose her. Yoona has become her bestfriend and to Yoona, Yuri has become her only friend that she could trust during her high school year in SEOUL.

Yuri always glue to Yoona at school, at the library, at the cafe, anywhere Yoona is you could find Yuri there. They always stick together and play together. After getting to know Yoona, Yuri learned that Yoona is actually a prankster. She loves to pull prank on Yuri. Sometime she would trick Yuri into buying her candy or ice cream. Like today, Yuri got tricked into buying candy again. (not that she would complaint about it.)

"Yah! Give me some too!" Yuri whined.

"Alright! here take it." Yoona put the candy in and stick it out for Yuri to take it. She did it almost everytime Yuri asked for candy.

"You are mean!" Yuri pouted at the mean girl and Yoona just laugh happily as she was success to trick Yoona again.
  * 1 year later:

It was summer vacation and YoonYul didn't go on vacation with their family, so they met up almost everyday going to library to read or going to coffee shop and read comic book. Sometimes they rent the comic book and read it together at the park while packing some lunch so it makes them feel like a picnic. Yoona was full from all the kimbap she ate so she lay down on Yuri's lap.

"I'm going to take a nap." Yoona said as she close her eyes and fall sleep on Yuri's lap.

Yuri smile as she looks at the sleeping girl. She takes the book to block the sunlight from hitting on Yoona's beautiful face while Yoona's hair softly.

Just like everytime they went out on picnic, Yuri would have to carry Yoona back home and Yuri would never complaint about it. She likes it. She likes to take care of Yoona.
  *

2 years later
Last year of high school:

Yoona and Yuri decide to move into the dorm together for their last year of high school. They share the same dorm and they are happy to spend more time together. Ever since they live in the dorm, Yoona also get closer to Yuri's other friends, not just Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, but the whole gang. Only Hyoyeon and Sooyoung know about Yuri's feeling.

One evening, Yoona is sitting in the park with Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun. Yuri just came back from visiting her parents at home. She join them in the park.

"Hey guys! what are you guys up to? Don't you have class today?" Yuri asked the girls as she sat down beside Yoona who is eating her candy happily.

"Our home room teacher got sick so we are free this afternoon." Tiffany answered and Yuri just nodded.

"How's your parents Yul?" Yoona asked.

"They are fine. They ask me to visit more often. Hey stop eating all the candy. give me some too." Yuri whined at Yoona as she was about to finish the last piece of her marshemellow.

And just like old time, Yoona would tease Yuri by putting the candy in and stick it out to mess with Yuri. Usually Yuri would just pouted and let it go, but not today.

Yuri didn't know what got into her as she lean in and snatch the candy from Yoona with her lips making everybody look at them in surprise and Yoona herself is also shock by that as she become uncomfortable with everyone's stare.
  *
  Eversi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter