You belong to me (part 1 )

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside a cozy appartement, there's the beautiful bride sitting patiently waiting for the car to pick her up. She smile when she looks into the mirror. Today is the day that she has been waiting for and also the day that she thought that her dream would come true.
"Hey Yoong! You're ready?" Taeyeon asked as she entered Yoona's room.
"I guess I am unnie."
"Come on let's go!"

Yoona follow Taeyeon and get inside the car as Taeyeon open the door for her.
"Thank you unnie!"
"Anytime beautiful bride."
"How are you feeling?" Taeyeon asked once she start driving.
"Umm kind of nervous. You know, it's the most important day of my life."
"Well don't be nervous. You are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen."
"Oh my, Fany unnie wouldn't be happy to hear that, but thank for trying to calm me down."
"Well, just relax. We'll be there soon."
"I'm going to call and check up on Oppa."
"Okay!"

Yoona dial her soon to be husband's number.
"Yeoboseyo!" The man answer.
"Yesung Oppa, can I talk to Donghae Oppa?"
"Oh sure! Here!"
"Oppa?"
"Oh Yoona-ah!"
"Are you okay? You didn't go home too late last night?"
"Oh uh no no."
"Good. I was just calling the check up on you and I actually wanted to tell you that I am so excited about today and I really can't wait to see you Oppa."
"*cough cough*"
"Oppa? Are you okay?" Yoona asked then she saw Donghae's car passing her car to the opposite direction. "Oppa? W-why are you going the other way? What's going on? Is everything okay?" Yoona began to ask nervously.
" *sigh* Yoona! I- I am sorry!"
"Wae Oppa? Why are you sorry? What happen?"
"I don't think I am ready for all these Yoona. I'm really sorry!"
"Oppa? Are you really leaving me?"
"I'm sorry!" He said and hung up.

Yoona drop the phone and cried.
"Yoong! You're okay? What happen?"
"It's ruined unnie! Everything is ruined. This is the end. He left me."
Taeyeon stop the car and call Tiffany.

*
The next day:

Yoona has been staying in bed and refuse to eat anything after what happen yesterday.
"Come on Yoona! Get up!" Tiffany trying to drag Yoona out of bed.
"I don't want to wake up unnie. Please leave me alone!"
"Aniyo! You have to wake up and get back on your feet. This is not the end of the world. Get your up and go do your things like you usually do. Think of it as you're saving yourself from a lifetime pain. You're lucky that you didn't married that kind of jerk or you would regret it for the rest of your life." Tiffany keeps talking, but Yoona is not in the mood to listen to these things right now.
"UNNIE!!! Why do you wake me up?"
"Because you have to get back on your feets. Go do something that make you stop thinking about that jerk."
"Like what?"
"Go to work!"
"I wasn't supposed to work for 2 weeks. I was supposed to leave for our honeymoon in Paris tonight." Yoona said frustrated. She's so tired of crying that there's no more tear to shed anymore.
"Well then go!" Taeyeon said.
"Go where?"
"To Paris! Go on vacation Yoona. Go and make yourself happy. Trust me, go and travel around france." Tiffany joined.
"Alone?"
"Yeah!!! You have to go Yoona! You have to realise that you can do anything without him. You already done enough for him. Now it's time to treat yourself better. Who knows you might found love in Paris." Tiffany said excited.
"Fine! I'll go, but Taeyeon unnie, you should stop Fany unnie from imagine too much about romantic stuff about Paris." Yoona said and got inside the bathroom to get ready for airport. Her unnies were right. She should go on vacation. Maybe it'll help her forget about what happen. This place is way too suffocated right now.

*

Paris:

Yoona just arrive at her supposed to be honeymoon suite and she become sad again after found out that the hotel staff had prepare a romantic room for her with the champagne and rose petals on the bed and everything.
"Please enjoy your stay here Mrs Lee!"
"Umm I'd prefer you call me Miss Im! The wedding got cancel apparently." Yoona explained trying not to sound sarcastic.
"Oh pardon me Miss Im! You can call us anytime you need anything!"
"Thank you!"

Yoona sigh as she drop her body on the bed. Her plane arrive early in the morning so She's trying to take a nap, but she couldn't. So she got change and went out to the city and walking around.
She follow the map that the hotel gave her and reach the Eiffle Tower.
"Wow it looks amazing, but sadly I got to witness it alone."
Yoona left the eiffle tower and keeps walking. She ended up buying a sandwiches and strolling along the Seine river. She found a bench and sat down enjoying her lunch. She looks around and saw lots of couple sitting along the river enjoying the sunlight. She can't help but envy them. Paris is such a romantic place. Now she kind of regret that she came.
"I should have choose somewhere else." She sigh again and finish her sandwiches.
After she finish her lunch, Yoona decide to continue strolling and doing some shopping around Champs Elysées. She looks at her wrist watch and it's almost 6pm already. She decide to go back to her hotel. Since she's not familiar with the place and she had quiet a lot of shopping bags, Yoona decide to take a taxi. She was waiting for the taxi when a guy approach her and snatch her bag.
"Oh my god! Help!!!!" She screamed, and follow the thief, but then she found the man fell on the floor with a woman holding his arms behind his back.
The police arrive fast and took the man away.
"Merci madam!" The police said to the woman who help them catch the thief.
"Je vous en pris." The woman said and smile.
Yoona froze at her place. The woman approach her to give her the bag, but then that woman also froze when she realise whose the bag belong to.
"Yuri unnie?"
"Y-Yoona?"

*

Flashback:

"Yul! Can't you just stay here please! We all knows it's hard for you to see her being in love with him, but can't you just stay for us?" Sooyoung said.
"I'm sorry! Please tell everyone that I would love to stay, but I don't think my heart could take it. It's hurt enough not being able to tell her my feeling, and now that she's engaged to someone she just knew for 3 months. I don't think I'll be okay."
"Alright fine, but promise that you will keeps in touch okay?"
"Okay I will."
"So are you going to say good bye to her? You know how much she cherish you, right?"
"Well sadly all I could ever be is her favorite unnie. Here! Pass this letter to her for me."
"Okay. I guess this is good bye then."
"Hmmm tell the girls I'm sorry. I'll call from time to time." Yuri said.

After she left, she did call for first few months till she heard the news about Yoona's wedding. Yuri had cut off all contact. The girls have been worried about her. What hurt her the most is that Yoona announce her wedding to Yuri first because Yuri is her most favorite person. She had no idea that Yuri's heart has been bleeding after hearing the news.

End of flashback

And here, standing right infront of her. The girl who could make or break her. Part of Yuri is very happy to see Yoona again, but then she realise that Yoona might be here for her honeymoon, and that thought kill her. Yuri trying to look calm and smile at Yoona.
"Unnie! Oh my god! I can't believe I would meet you here. The other unnies are going crazy trying to find out where you are." Yoona said happily while holding Yuri's hand.
"Well I uhh kinda busy trying make a living and didn't really have time to talk to them, so umm are you here with him?"
"Him? Oh ummm No! It's a long story. Do you have time for dinner unnie? I'll explain to you over dinner." Yoona asked.
Yuri thought for a moment. She was scared that what Yoona's going to tell her is going to kill her again, but she eventually give in, because seeing Yoona again make her so happy. She miss the girl a lot.
"Sure! Let's go and put your stuff in my car first. I know a nice restaurant around here. We can walk there after dropping your stuff."
"Okay!" Yoona said happily and for a moment, she forgot about her sadness.
They walk to the parking and Yuri open the trunk of her Porsche 911.
"Unnie you got a nice car."
"Oh thanks." Yuri said proudly.
They drop off the shopping bag and Yuri lead the way to restaurant.

*

Dinner:

After order their food, Yuri started the conversation.
"So, you are here alone?"
"Yes. Actually Donghae Oppa ran away on our wedding day." Yoona said not looking at Yuri.
Hearing what Yoona said make Yuri's blood boil in anger, but part of her is very glad because her crush is not married to a jerk and she's single again. She knew it's selfish, but maybe this is somehow going to be a chance for her.
"Unnie?" Yoona wave her hand infront of Yuri because the girl seems to be lost in her thought.
"Uh ummm I'm sorry. I'm sorry about what happen Yoona."
"Aniyo unnie. Why are you sorry? It's not like you are the one who did it to me. Actually Fany unnie is right. This could be my luck that I didn't do something that I would regret for the rest of my life."
"I'm glad you could take it in a positive way. You are stronge Yoong. I believe you will be fine."
"Well at first I was not fine, but meeting you here kind of make everything better." Yoona smile and hold onto Yuri's hand making Yuri blushed.
"Ah hem... I'm glad if I could be any of help." Yuri smile back and then their food arrive.
The two enjoy the food and drank a bottle of wine before they call it a night.

Yuri drove Yoona back to her hotel. They got off the car and Yuri help Yoona take all her stuff out of the trunk.
"I will take sometimes off work. I'll take you around." Yuri said.
"Really unnie?" Yoona asked excitedly.
"Yeah! It's not everyday to bump into you in Paris." Yuri said and they both laugh.
"Thank you so much unnie."
"Alright! I will pick you up around 8am tomorrow, so we can have breakfast together."
"Okay! Good night unnie!" Yoona said and kiss Yuri on the cheek.
Yuri's eyes went wide. She was caught off guard. Then Yoona began laughing at her.
"Isn't that how they say good bye here unnie? Why do you look so flustered?"
"Oh uhh I.. I wasn't expect it from you."
"Hehe I just want to try it out."
"Haha okay! Good night Yoong." Yuri said and lean in and kiss Yoona's both cheeks and Yoona's cheeks turn red.
"Uhhh bye unnie!" Yoona said and rush to go inside the hotel.
Yuri laugh at Yoona's behavior.
"She was the one who started it. How cute!!!" Yuri's talking to herself. She got inside her car and drive to her appartement.

Yoona got inside her hotel room and drop all her things on the floor. She touch her cheek and smile. She put her hand on her chest.
"What the heck is that? Why is my heart racing like that? Have I gone crazy? It can't be. It's impossible. She's like my real sister. Yeah! It was because I didn't see her for so long that's why. Yeah right! That's the only reason." Yoona trying to convince herself.
She took a shower and take her phone to text Yuri.


*

After Yuri got home, she took a shower and prepare to go to bed. She check her phone and found a message from Yoona.

From Yoongie :
Unnie, you're sleeping?

To Yoongie :
Nope. Not yet.

From Yoongie :
What are you doing then?

To Yoongie:
I just finish shower. I'll go to bed now. You should go to bed too, or you will be too tired for tomorrow.

From Yoongie:
Okay okay! Sweet dream unnie.

To Yoongie:
Yeah sweet dream Yoong. See you tomorrow. :*

Yuri send her a small kiss and waiting for Yoona's reply. This time it took Yoona longer to reply and Yuri began to regret sending the kiss. But then her phone beeps.

From Yoongie:
See you. :*

Yuri squeal like an idiot when she saw the kiss that Yoona sent back to her. She feels like she was on cloud nine.

On the other side of Paris, Yoona is also debate with herself about Yuri sending her the kiss emoji.
"It should be normal to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter