First love 3

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yoong?" Yuri let go of their intertwined hands and the two turn toward the voice and found Seohyun running toward them.
"Hey Seo!" Yoona usually calling Seohyun 'baby' but not today, not now, not when she would feels guilty if she did that in front of Yuri. They still didn't talk or figured out about their relationship yet, but she didn't want to risk hurting Yuri.
"Where are you going? Why didn't you pick up the phone? I was so worried. Oh and Hi Yuri-shi!" Seohyun said and Yuri just bow lightly in response as she said hello and turn to Yoona.
"Hi Seohyun-shi! Umm Yoong! I'll wait for you outside."
"Okay! Here's the key. You can wait in the car."
"Thanks!" And Yuri left.
"Are you going somewhere with Yuri-shi?"
"Yeah it's her mom birthday. She invite me over to surprise her."
"Oh!! Okay. So can we meet for lunch tomorrow?"
"Umm Seohyun-ah... actually I will be busy accompany Yuri for two week until she go back to Paris. I'm sorry! I promise Yuri to take her around since we didn't meet for 5 years. I want to spend more time with my bestfriend before she go back."
"Hey Yoong! Don't worry! I understand. Call me when you're free then. I'll also have a lot of work to do during this time. You don't have to feel bad."
"Thank you for your understanding." Yoona said and kiss Seohyun's cheek.
Seohyun was disappointed because Yoona kissed her cheek instead of her lips, but maybe Yoona didn't want to do it because her staff were watching.
"I gotta go now. I'll call you." Yoona said good bye and ran outside to find Yuri waiting patiently inside her car.

"Hey sorry for letting you wait." Yoona said as she sat in the driver's seat and started driving.
"No problem Yoona. And you don't have to say sorry all the time. I don't mind waiting for you." Yuri said and smile as her hand reach out to caress Yoona's hand to assure the girl that she means it.
"You're just so sweet." Yoona said and pinch Yuri's nose.
"So what Seohyun-shi wanted?"
"Oh she wants to have lunch with me tomorrow, but I told her I already have plan."
"Oh! Did I interrupt your plan with your girlfriend?"
"No no no... not at all. I want to spend all my time with you before you go back and I already explain to her too, so I'm all yours for this two whole weeks." Yoona blurted out the 'all yours' part and she immediately regret it when Yuri lips turning into a teasing smirk.
"All mine huh? Is that mean?"
"Mean what Kwon Yuri? Stop teasing me!"
"I didn't. You said it yourself. Since you're all mine then I am allowed to do whatever I want with you, right?" Yuri said it out playfully, but it doesn't sound playful to Yoona. It sounds somehow byun to her.
"Yah Kwon Yuri!"
"Wae? What did I say? Oh no!! Im Yoona you didn't have thought about something byun, did you?"
"Yah stop it." Yoona is blushing madly.
"Oh no no no Byun Yoona!!!!"
"Kwon Yuri stop it!! Or I swear I'm going to shut you up."
"Really? How?"
"Like this?" Yoona said and pinch Yuri's cheek hard making the girl scream. "AHHHHHH!!!! I'll stop I'll stop..." Yuri gives in and Yoona let go.
"Told you!"
"I thought you would shut me up with something else."
"Like what?"
"Like your lips?" Yuri again with her joke or maybe not.
"Yah you byun!" Yoona turn her car to the side road and stop the car wanted to give Yuri a lesson for being such a byun.
But before she could say anything Yuri took off her seat belt and reach out to Yoona and capture those sweet lips before Yoona could say anything or worse hitting her.
Yoona was surprise but eventually close her eyes and get lost in Yuri's lips, and when she's said she's all Yuri's, she mean it.
After a few minutes, they pull away and Yuri act like nothing happen as she return to her seat and buckle up her seatbelt. Yoona looks at the girl next to her in confusion.
"Now I can behave." Yuri smile satified after she stole a kiss from the doe's eys girl.
"You are such a dork!" Yoona chuckle and start driving them to the super market.

The two of them walked around and buy stuff they need to prepare for dinner and cake. Yoona will be responsible for cooking while Yuri will be making the cake. They drive back to Yuri's house and start preparing.
"Hey Yul! What time will your mom be home?"
"Around 7pm. We still have enough time."
"Okay good. Let's start!" Yoona said excitedly.
Yuri is into her bakering things since they were young, and Yoona on the other hand is always love to cook. She always go to cooking lesson during summer break and she would cook many different dishes for Yuri.

As Yuri looking at the deer who's focusing on preparing her dishes, Yuri can't help but chuckle to herself as she remember the first dishe that Yoona had prepared. She made fried noodle for her and Sooyoung to try.

Flashback:

"Yah Im Yoona! Seriously? What is this? Is this even food?" Sooyoung whined when she open the lunch box.
Yoona looks at Sooyoung angrily and snatch the lunch box away from her.
"Don't eat it then!" Yoona said.
"Hey come on! I'm just joking."
"No! No more for you Choi Sooyoung." Yoona still not giving Sooyoung, but Sooyoung with her long arms, easily stole it back and ran away with the lunch box.
"Aishhh that dork!!!" Yoona sighed.
"It looks good to me." Yuri said making Yoona turn to her with twinkling eyes.
"Jinja?"
"Uh huh..."
"Awww now taste it!"
"Okay!" Yuri said and put a mouth full of noodle in . The noodle is very salty and Yuri tried hard not to show it on her face as she swallow the salty noodle.
"So?" Yoona anticipated Yuri's answer.
"It's so good."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Let me taste it too." Yoona want to take a bite too, but Yuri quickly hide it away and swallow everything before Yoona could taste it. "Yah!!! What are you doing?"
"It's too good. I can't share with you. I didn't have enough for myself."
"Awww next time I'll make a lot for you okay?"
"okay!" Yuri said and smile happily.

End of flashback

Yoona look up and caught Yuri's smiling.
"Wae? Is there something on my face?" Yoona asked
Yuri didn't answer, instead she approached Yoona and touch Yoona's nose with the whipped cream on her finger.
"Yeah now there're something." Yuri said and laugh.
"Yah Kwon Yuri! You want me to kill you?"
"Hahahaha.... alright alright let me wipe it for you." Yuri wipe the whipped cream on Yoona's nose, but she put it on the corner of Yoona's mouth.
"Yah what are you doing?"
"I haven't taste the whipped cream. I don't know what it taste like." Yuri said making Yoona all confused.
"So?"
"Should I taste it?"
"Yeah! I mean you have to taste it before serving it."
"Oh okay!" Yuri said and lean in closer to Yoona.
"Hey! What are you doing?"
"Tasting the cream." And with that Yuri lean in and kiss the corner of Yoona's lips. "Hmm taste good. You want to try it too Yoong?" Yuri asked Yoona who's still processing what happen.
Yuri didn't let Yoona answer her as she lean in to close the gaps between them, but then they heard the sound of the door unlocking. Yoona and Yuri open their eyes in surprise then Yoona push Yuri a little and turn away trying to hide her blushed.
Yuri clear before talking.
"Umm I'll go and see." And she left to check the door.
"Phewwww.... that was close." Yoona said to herself.

Inside Yuri's living room:
"Mom? You're home early."
"Yeah my boss let me get off early today."
"Ah dae... oh right mom, I ask Yoona to join us for dinner tonight."
"Ah jinja? Yoona's here?"
"Dae! YOONG???" Yuri called out and Yoona ran to the living room.
"Auntie?? Anneyeonghaseyo!!! Yul told me you'll be home around 7pm."
"Yeah I came in earlier today. So how are you dear?"
"I'm fine auntie. It's been a long time since I last see you."
"Yeah! You could visit whenever you want even when Yuri is not here."
"Dae auntie, i will try to visit you more."
"Good good. So what were you two doing?"
"DAE?"
"DAE?"
The two said at the same time as they remember about what they were doing before they heard the door.
"Why are you two so surprise?"
"Aniyo aniyo mom, it was umm yeah actually we were trying to make dinner and surprise you."
"Ah really? Awww you kids are so adorable. What are you guys making? Do you need help?"
"No no auntie, we will do it. You should go take a bath and relax. It's your birthday, so let us do the work."
"Awww you're always the sweetest things." Mrs Kwon said and pinch Yoona's nose lovingly.
Yuri was supposed to be jealous, but there she was standing and her smile couldn't be bigger at the sight in front of her.
Mrs Kwon leave the kids to do the cooking as she went to her room and shower.
Yuri and Yoona get back to the kitchen and continue their work.
"My mom always very fond of you, you know that?" Yuri said.
"Wae? Are you jealous?" Yoona teased Yuri.
"Aniyo! I'm happy."
"Really? You are okay to share your mother's love with me?"
"Of course I am. I would share anything with you." Yuri sincerely confessed.
"...." Yoona was at the lost for words due to the sudden confession.
"I mean you are my bestest friend. I don't mind sharing everything with you."
"Bestest friend? So you will do the same for Sooyoung?"
"Huh??? Uhhh yeah, of course."
"Jinja? So ummm do you umm and Sooyoung uhhh ever share intimate moments like..."
"What do you mean Yoong? Intimate moments?"
"You know like skinships..." Yoona wanna asked about kissing.
"Of course we do. Just like me and you."
"Jinja?" Yoona asked surprise. She thought that Yuri would do what they did with Sooyoung too. So does that mean Yuri didn't love her? Whatever they did was just what bestfriend do?
"Well not exactly like me and you. I mean we never did what you and I did this morning."
"Huh? Ohhhhh....." Yoona could feel relieve because she thought that Yuri kissed her because they are bestfriend. But wait what kind of bestfriend french kiss each other?
"So you're almost done?" Yuri asked.
"Yeah. And you?"
"I'm done."
"I can't wait to taste your cake." Yoona said excitedly.
"Well too bad, my mom interrupt me from giving you the taste earlier."
"Yah!! I'm serious here."
"Ok ok... i'll stop."
"Come on let set the table."

They set the table and Mrs Kwon came down and join them. They're enjoying their dinner in peace and warm.
"So Yuri, I was thinking about visiting grandma tomorrow with you and your cousin Boa." Mrs Kwon said.
Yuri heard and turn to look at Yoona who seems to be a little disappointed that Yuri will not be spending time with her tomorrow.
"Yes Mom we can do that, but umm can Yoona join us? I promise her we'll spending time together before I go back. I've been busy with Jessica and didn't get to spend much time with Yoona."
"Of course. Yoona dear, would you like to go with us?" Mrs Kwon asked Yoona who happily accept.
"Nae auntie. My dad allowed me to spend time with Yuri too."
"Great, I will call and confirm with Boa then. Oh and Boa will drive us there." Mrs Kwon said and they continue their dinner.
After finish dinner, Yuri bring out her master piece that she made for her mother. They sang the birthday song and Yuri kiss her mother after she put the cake in front of her.
"Make a wish mom." Yuri said and Mrs Kwon make a wish then blew the candle.
"Thank you my lovely baby!" Mrs Kwon said and kiss Yuri's cheek. " and you too Yoona-ah."
"Nae auntie! I hope you like what we've prepared."
"Of course I love it. You kids are so adorable. Alright, I'll give Boa a call before it's too late."
"Ok mom, we will do the dishes." Yuri said and they start to clean up.
The two do the dishes together silently.
"So umm Yoong?" Yuri was the first one to speak up.
"Yeah?"
"Are you going back to the hotel after we're done?"
"Yeah! We will spend the night at your grandma right?"
"Yeah. We'll sleep at her place for one night, so mom could spend sometimes with my gr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter