1. I'm not worthy

YOONYUL ONE SHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living one life, all we should do is having fun. As some people around me keeps saying, 'YOLO'. I can't understand what it means at first until my friend and manager Hyoyeon told me that it mean 'you only live once' then I suddenly feels like I just woke up from my busy self.
 

Yes, my name is Kwon Yuri. The Kwon Yuri who is known as the top of kpop star. But what's the point of being a top star? People might be envious and want to be in my shoes, and yes, I do travel around the world, but what is so good about that when all I know is I am inside the airplane, on stage, in the car and repeat it all over again just to earn all the money?
 

I was happy and enjoy it at first, but then it became so exausted. I am tired and i feel like I'm dying, but here I am sitting infront of camera and smiling like I am so excited about coming to this program.
 

After my come back as a singer for my new album, my schedule were totally pack and I didn't even have time to hold onto my phone.


There are times when I feel like people want to see me dead, when I read the comment of those anti fan. I was really planning to commit suicide. That happened 3 months ago.

 

Flashback:

I was in a little bar that have not much people and I was drunk. My phone keeps ringing and it was no one other my manager.
 

I smile bitterly and turn my phone off. I keeps drinking, until i had enough of the alcohol. I feel so numb. I paid the bill and get out off the bar. I end up hiding in a small alley, pulling out the knife in my pocket, I was planning to cut my wrist, but before I could do it, someone stop me.
 

"Excuse me miss, but are you crazy?" I heard a girl sound, but my vision was blurry, I couldn't see the face of the girl clearly.
 

"What is crazy? You are crazy. Go away, it is none of your business."
 

"Oh god! i was trying to be good and saving your life here. you know, you should go home if you are drunk."
 

"Why do I have to listen to you?"
 

"Alright if you don't want to listen, I have no choice but call the cops."
 

"Yah!!! What's wrong with you?" I was mad at her for stepping in my way to find peace.
 

"Look, maybe you have a lot of problems, that's why you try to kill yourself, but It was not only you who have problems......." She keeps lecturing me, but her voice sound like a lullaby to me.

And that was all I could remember until the next morning.
 

*
 

I slowly open my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar room.
 

"What the!" I shot up from the bed and look around, then I saw a girl sleeping on the couch not far from the bed.
 

I tiptoe toward her and look at her silently.
 

In my career, I met so many hot guys and girls, but I never met someone who could make my heart beats like crazy just looking at the girl who is sleeping infront of me.
 

But then I remember I still have the schedule to attend. I wrote down my phone number and stick that paper on the night stand hoping she would call me.
 

I admit it, i have been through many dates but never I feel like this before. I think I finally found my first love.

 

*
 

It's been a few days since I left her house and get back to work as normal. I have been waiting for her to call me. I always hold onto my phone no matter how busy I am, but then I was in the office with the CEO of my company, talking about my new movie.
 

My phone suddenly vibrated, and it shows an unknown caller, Usually i would never pick up an unknown number but I know that it must be her and I was so surprise that I jump from my seat making the CEO looking at me confused.
 

"What's wrong Yuri?"
 

"Nothing. I need to take this. Please excuse me, it's an important call." I said and left the room to take the call.

 

*
 

Yes after I got the call from her, I began to show her my interest. I would send her flowers, cake and many gift even if I won't be able to meet her. We finally start dating a week after I got a call from her.

She know who i am, but she still doesn't mind and brave enough to date me secretly.

 

End of flashback

 

*
 

My life has totally changed after she came to me.

My girlfriend (yes my beautiful girlfriend), Im Yoona, an ordinary girl who enjoy her university life as a law student. She was very cheerful and adorable. She isn't just a pretty face, but her personality is what make me fall in love over and over again.
 

We've been dating for 2 months and half, and everything was fine until my company wants me to debut in hollywood, and my schedule become twice busier. I have to fly back and force from Korea and US.
 

But Yoona never say a thing or complain about that. When I go home, she always give me her cheerful smile.

I bought a new condo and secretly move in together with Yoona, but it was mostly Yoona who always stay there. I was too busy to go home. But still I always find time to go back even it was just an hour. I have to see her face even if she's asleep. But Yoona always manage to smile with her sleepy face at me whenever I greeted her with her kiss in her sleep.

 

Whenever I had to attend the movie award or music award, Yoona never fail to be seen in my fandom and cheering for me.
And here i was walking on the red carpet while looking at my fandom, there i saw my girl waving her hand at me while shouting.
 

"Fighting Yuri...."
 

I secretly gave her a wink sign that we always used as a secret sign between us.


*
 

I finally have a day off afer finished shooting my new movie and it was also a small break from all the schedule.
 

I put my hat and mask on, then I took out my scooter and drive off.
 

It was an easy way to not be suspect by people when I want to go on a date with my girl. I stop infront of a cafe, there my girl coming to me with a glass of hot chocolate that I always love to drink.
 

"Hey!"
 

"How are you sweet heart?"
 

"I was fine, but I miss you." Yoona said and that angelic smile never leave her face.
 

"Ummm this is good."

 

"Oh it's Yuri unnie!"
 

"Yeah it's her."
 

"Omo! I can't believe that. was that really her?"

 

People begin to regconize me and calling my out my name.
 

Yoona understand the situation, so she take the cup back from me.
 

"You should go. I will see you in the cinema." she said and I nodded while give her a sorry sign, then left.

 

We met at the cinema while she's sitting 2 seats away from me. But she still manage to smile at me from time to time while enjoying the movie. And that make me love her even more due to how comfortable and understanding she is.

We came back home seperately and as tired as I am, only to manage to hug her and sleep but it still feel like a heaven to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter