A Twist

The Scented Girl

*Author's POV*

Half a month passes by like this. The speed of Eun Rin's recovery was amazing. Ever since she woke up and successfully pulled herself out of her own prison, she was back to the cheerful and a girl full of pride. Soon, she would be able to attend school in another two weeks or so, predicted by the doctor.

"I can't wait to return to school now! I missed out so much! Self-revision is boring, it is better to study in the same classroom as Jungkook!" Was what Eun Rin would cheer on all the time.

Well, now it was just another random day where the Bangtan members come back from school, one staying back for revision while the rest go out and do what they need to. Being it making trouble, courting girls off the street, visiting their parents or simply just going to the computer centre and play all day long until the revision with the one members ends. Again, it was Suga who stayed while the other played. He didn't like it but he was willing to, not to mention his competitor in his love war is not an easy opponent and trying to find some alone time with the girl he loves is difficult because she was living with six other guys.

"Finally I finished this question!" Suga cheered and Eun Rin faked clapped in congratulation.

"Hey your hand is really healing fast, isn't it? I am glad and since we got free time before those idiots come back---" He paused and took a quick scanned at his wrist watch.

"I will help you change the bandage!" He added and grabbed the tube of medicine and new bandages on the other end of the table then grabbed the small wrist and pulled her closer to him.

"Not your turn today, you did it yesterday. Today it is Jin's turn" She pulled her hands back to herself while the other just sighed at her actions, feeling as though she preferred Jin.

"I am doing this better than Jin is, just let me do it!" Suga insisted and yanked her back to him again. Luckily without anymore, rejections from the girl, he starts working on it quietly.

"The swelling is gone," He said softly, examined the fingers as he applied the medication.

"Erm Yoongi-ah" Eun Rin spoke and he replied with an 'ooh' 

"I want to ask you something" She broke down her sentences not rushing it.

"Is it important?" He asked but fully concentrated on the bandages.

"To you, it might be not but to me it sort of is important" She dragged and delayed.

"Stop beating around the bush just say" He impatiently instructed with a cool tone to match his cool face and personality.

"I don't know actually but I am just really glad that we are able to become friends you kno because we fought and you hated me since the first day of school. I didn't know the guy who bullied me the most is able to protect me now. I sort of think that-- erm--" Eun Rin paused searching for the right word to fit her sentence while Suga on the other hand waiting in nervousness as he worked on the other hand.

"I just like you I guess" She confessed while the other looked only at her hand but slightly glancing up then smirked.

"You like all the people here, so what's so special?" He replied.

"I meant I really like you. It sounds sudden and possibly weird but it is just a sudden yet a feeling I always feel when I am around you. I felt my heart racing when you and I have skinships. I felt blood gushing up my face whenever you are nice to me. I felt my heart jumping out when you kissed me. I felt jealousy when the other girls flirted with you and shamelessly clung onto your arms in school. In fact I hate it, I wished it was me instead but I couldn't. I somehow felt bitter when you are cold towards me then wonder where did the sweet Yoongi gone to" Eun Rin paused bending down a little to match her eyes with the guy she was confessing to.

"Yah are you listening?" She asked and he nodded, he nodded in reply too, acknowledging him.

"At first I felt really weird because I always anticipated the next time I get to see you though we just bid each other goodbye. After a while and more on thinking, I notice it was because I-- I really like you--" She said while the other finished bandaging.

"So you are confessing to me and do you want a reply?" He asked and Eun Rin hesitated a little in the end, shaking her head.

"I don't want to know your answer yet. I am scared of rejections" She reasoned.

"What if I say yes and what if I say no?" He asked again, ignoring her reply and this question got her thinking about the negative ending, which was receiving a rejection.

"If you reject me, I would just be another one of the fan-girl of yours. If you accept me then I am happy" she faced the negative cheerfully.

"I-- I will think about it," He said and left the spot where he sat opposite her. The girl stopped him by back hugging him. The girl remained there in disappointment because his tone and replies just screams rejection loudly.

"No don't think about it. It just makes my confession a choice to you. I rather be a friend than a choice of yours... Please feel it with your heart" She last said before letting go of Suga.


*Suga POV*

*I am worried. I am afraid to answer her though I know there won't be a rejection. I don't feel as though I deserve her yet. I don't feel as though I am ready. I don't want her to change her heart or to be captivated by Jin but I just don't want to accept her though I like her very very much.*

* this ! I am so useless!* I punched the wall in my room before turning my back, slowly sliding down against it.


A twist indeed. Never expected for Eun Rin to like him or confess to him first right?

LOL. The author caught you for good!  I just think in every single romance story,

the girl would GET  the confession from the guy, instead of another way round. I 

thought maybe I should be the 'another way round' and try to keep it as unique 

as possible! I hope my work is kinda not cliche :] Eun Rin and Suga's ship name is

what?! Someone remind me please! asdfghjkl---- I can update more frequently 

since I am having a one week break but after that, I am off to work again ;(

Don't make me waste my break time by not commenting for support kays..

I love all my subbies and all the new ones as well! Thank you for the new  

upvotes and new subbies! Thank you to peole who commented! Believe me

I read all of them and I replied to most of them before ^^

Next update: 118 subbies / 7 comments / An upvote / An interesting comment

STAY AWSOME POSSUM MA QUEENS!

-dyodyopie