Change of Plans

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

It was a lovely Saturday but needed to be spent with Bangtan, tutoring Jungkook.

"Eun Rin please just let me go out and play" He whined and begged, trying to escape the textbooks.

"No, you promise me you would work hard for the test right? You don't want me to go on a writing hell would you?" I replied him and circle the textbooks questions, chose to let him do and revise.

"But you made that bet yourself plus it is a Saturday, all the members are staying at home because of me" He whined again and eye Jin begging for his help.

"Yeah, but you made a promise too. Furthermore, once you finished these questions. I will call today's revision an end," I told him and threw the textbook at him.

"Please I will bring you to the amusement park," He said and that trigger my interests.

*I am spending my relaxing Saturday with these people. It was supposed to be a fun Saturday with appa anyways. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we went out to play instead* I thought and looked at Jungkook who is pouting at me.

"No-- study first," I instructed unwillingly since I really wanted to go to the amusement park.

"Don't worry about it, if we go out today with the rest of Bangtan. I promise next week to revise with you plus pay extra attention in class!" He said confidently.

*Hmm-- he is smart. That's true can one lesson and a week of attention pull his grades up in the next test? Should I risk this chance and go out and play instead?* I thought and my temptation won over my mind.

"Alright promise me then," I raised my pinky finger out and he agreed.

"Hyung let's go to the amusement park!" He exclaimed and the members happily stood up from the couch and head to the shoe area and wore their shoe, one by one happily leaving the apartment.

"They want to go too but because of the revision day today. They couldn't, now that we 'finished' they are happy that they could leave" Jungkook explained and winked at me. I replied with a smiled.

*Gosh do these people hate studying that much?* I wondered and shook my head. We went to the amusement park, like the part of town her, there were lots of bad teenagers or older gangs hang out with their gangs or girls they just hooked up with.

*Is this a night club or amusement park?* I thought and sighed as it was not my expectations.

"Woah this place is cool man," Jimin said as the girls walk past him flirting in their booty shorts.

"Don't be disgusting. It is an amusement park not a hookup area!" I nagged as I frowned in disgust.

"What shall we play first," Rap Monster asked.

"Anything fine with me, the more exciting it is the better it is," J-Hope said.

*Is the ride even safe in this place?* I thought and looked at the roller coaster zooming passed me. *It seems safe enough,*

"How about that one?" I pointed at the roller coaster.

"Are you a baby air freshener? Taking that as a ride, let's go for the more extreme ones!" J-Hope teased me.

"I-- fine hopeless, let's take that one then!" I built up my courage not caring about safety but my pride.

"Bring it on," He said and punched my arms before running off to the queue. While queuing, J-Hope and I never stop quarrelling even V thought that we were noisy and embarrassing.

"We need to pair up and one of us will go with Eun Rin," Rap Monster said when we were queuing.

"I will go with butterfly girl," Jin said without waiting for the members responds and stood next to me.

"Erm yeah, I am fine with any member even J-Hope. I am fine with anyone" I spat out randomly while looking at Suga who was looking somewhere else.

"You like me or something? Why are you directing me only among so many members?" He said with a smirked as he poked my arms.

"No, I don't. I was taking you as an example. You are someone who could push me off the roller coaster for revenge and to prove that I am fine with anyone. I am even fine with seating next to a killer on the roller coaster" I explained and he frowned.

"Seriously?" He rolled his eyes and put on a face.

"I was joking," I said and lightly punched his arms while he punched back.

"Next group please," The worker said before I could even take revenge. We board the roller coaster and once the safety bar was down, I immediately regretted.

"Why are you looking so scared?" Jin asked me.

"Scared? Pftt me no I am not, I am so relaxed" I lied hiding my fear.

"As always you always put your pride first, alright then you aren't scared. If you are, just grab my hand alright," He said and place his hands on mine. I hurriedly took it back.

"Thanks, I am sure I am fine!" I said and place my hand back onto the safety bar in front of me. After the worker broadcast the instructions to follow when we are riding in the ride, we took off.

"Oh my gosh-- oh my gosh! Ah, what the hell is this!" I yelled when the roller coaster when up and down the slope, eventually grabbing onto Jin's arms and not hands.

"Woo Hoo!!!" All the members yelled in happiness but me.

"I shout Bang you shout Tan!" Rap Monster shouted loud enough for them to hear even when I was screaming.

"Bang!" -- "Tan!" -- "Bang!" -- "Tan!" They shouted in sync as if the ride was their concert even Jin, the normal one who was beside me joined.

"You guys aren't scared, you aren't humans! How can you enjoy?" I exclaimed and tighten my grip on Jin's arm while they just ignored me.

"Camera! Camera! Smile!" J-Hope who was in front of me exclaimed and they posed happily but I was the only one still screaming.

Soon my horror ended, I stood up from my seat, slowly letting go of Jin's arm with weak legs. Whereas all the members looked as though they won the lottery, they were more hyper than me.

"That was fun!" Jungkook cheered.

"No more for me--" I gave up my pride while J-Hope laughed at me.

"Air freshener you should be careful that your pride will kill you sometimes time," J-Hope teased me as he walked happily to the photo booth looking at the shot we just took.

"Oh my gosh I won't buy it! We look ing unglam!" V exclaimed and grabbed the side of his face.

"Why is butterfly grabbing onto Jin's arm?" J-Hope burst out into laughter and laughed till he kneeled onto the ground.

"I am not unglam and J-Hope is so freaking unglam here. I could use it as blackmail, I will buy it. How much is it?" I asked the worker behind the booth who was busy flirting with the members. We then continued to ride all the roller coasters as well as the games. We left the fun place as soon as we finished and before going home. The members decided to have some snacks.

"This restaurant looks fine, here will do. The food looks pretty cheap too," I suggested and they agreed. We went in with a happy mood just at the thought of food but something changed. There was a group of people. It was a gang, with many familiar faces to me.

"We need to leave this restaurant. Right Now" I demanded with a shaky voice and eyed Jimin who was beside me.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Don't ask any question. Please do it now and hurry all the other members, I will go out first." I said and turned my back with my head down, heart pounding against my chest.

"Wait isn't that Kim Heok Ki's daughter?" The familiar voice spoke.

To Be Continued..


Double update cause I am bored again! XD Also, I am keeping my promise :]

So I hope you guys had a great laugh from the previous chapter!

Oh bees-- buzz~

I promise a rise of a new drama and here it is, can you tell?

Who dafuq is the people Eun Rin AKA you trying to avoid? I am sure they

are people she don't like. LOL.

I hope you did enjoyed this amusement park date with Bangtan ^^

Do subscribe if you are curious and want to know more!

Also do give this chapter a comment on your thoughts and feels!

Jin stans, I hope you died from this chapter. Joking like seriously._.

Thank you to the new subbies and new upvotes as well as

all those entertaining comments for the previous updates! Love ya!

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update 5 comment or 45 subbies or 1 upvote / an interesting comment :]

Or until I like again ^^

Bye signing out evil author