Sleepover

Someday

 

2days had gone and you haven’t heard from either of the girls. It was 10mins to 5pm and you were lying on your bed, you did an overtime from your work in order to forget things for a while but it didn’t happen as you expected it cause it just bugged you all throughout while working. Hyo Joo had been checking up on you since she heard what had happened. Also she’s been telling you that if ever you agree to do what Mr. YG requested to you, she believes that you van totally do it. You were about to fall into a deep sleep when your phone rang. It was Minzy calling you so you jumped out of bed and answered your cell.

“Minji-yah, you called? Is everything alright?”

“Unnie, could I sleep over for tonight? Then we’ll go together tomorrow in YGE building.”

“Yeah. Sure, Hyo Joo unnie wouldn’t be coming home. I’d love to have your company. What time are you coming?”

“At around 6:30pm. Would that be okay?”

“Araseo. I’ll wait for you.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Then you both hang up.

 

You thought about how CL, Bom and Dara cried in front of you because of the present problem they are experiencing. For 2days now that you haven’t heard from them and that made you think if they’re having another problem again not until Minzy called and asked you for a sleepover. So then you decided to call CL.

 

 

(Using the English language)

“(Your name), what’s up?”

“I just called to know how you’re doing. You holding on pretty well?”

“I’ve really been in a lot of pressure right now. I’m thankful you called. Just by hearing your voice gives me strength. Thank you so much.”

“Glad to help cause I know I’m one of the reason why you’re really pressured there. I’m sorry I can’t decide just yet.” Telling her that you knew about them having a concert there and that tickets are all sold out and if they postpone or back out, it would really start a riot.

“Yeah, we know. That’s why we’re trying to do all that we can to find a solution. But it’s not going well.”

“So sorry C. If only I’m confident with myself.”

 

You both talked for about 30mins. She explained to you that whatever your decision would be, they would understand as long as you stay by their side. By hearing this, your heart melted that your eyes wanted to shed tears knowing that you could be the one that could end their suffering but you’re worried that if you do agree you would be the reason of their destruction. Creating an original choreography had never been your thing so you’re afraid you could ruin the ones who are your inspirations in life’s trials. After a while you hang up with these thoughts still running in your mind.

 

You started cooking dinner. Just as you finished everything, you heard the “buzz” sound so you went to the door and opened it. Minzy was standing there, smiling. She then hugged you so tight saying, “Unnie! Bogoshipo!” which you also responded with a hug and an “I miss you too”. The 3days that you haven’t seen her was like months for you. You really missed her A LOT! When she smelled the dish that you cooked, she immediately ran to the dining room and sat on a chair.

 

 

“Unnie, let’s eat! I’m starving!” she said while getting the chopsticks from the table.

“Aigoo~ Mingkki-yah!kekeke..” you then sat at the opposite side.

 

You 1st prayed then Minzy started eating while you can’t stop staring at her and just wanted to keep her in your pocket on how cute she’s acting right now.

“Unnie yah! You missed me this much that’s why you can’t stop staring at me?kekkeke..” she said after drinking water and caught you staring at her.

“hahaha..I’m supposed to be the one asking you that. You even came here to have a sleep over.” Teasing her while you gobbled up a large amount of rice.

“So you didn’t even miss me?” then she pouts.

You laughed and said, “Ofcourse I did! Who wouldn’t miss a cute little lovely girl?”

“Unnie! I’m not a kid anymore.”

“Araseo2x. Go and watch TV or something, I’ll just clean up.”

“I’ll help you.”

 

You both fixed the dining room and she was the one who tidied up the dining table while you wash the dishes. Minzy finished first so you told her to just wait in the living room which she obliged. After washing the dishes you sat beside her and heard a deep sigh.

“What’s with a deep sigh there?” you asked.

“Have you already decided unnie?”

You kept silent in a while, being caught off guard by her question but you then answered.

“No. Not yet.”

She then smiled and changed the topic.

“Aigoo~ this day was very tiring!”

“You wanna go to bed, Minji-yah?”

“Ani. I wanna watch City Hunter first.” As she stretched her arms and yawned.

“Come here. Lay down for a while and rest.” While tapping your hands at your lap telling her to lay there.

“Jeongmal unnie?!” and you nodded.

 

While she was lying on your lap, she kept on saying, “Unnie” and if you counted it right it’s more than 50 that she’s saying the word and it just made you smile.

“Araseo Mingkki-yah. I’m your unnie and you’re my dongsaeng. You don’t have to say it again & again.” Then you just laughed.

“Yipee!! Now you’re going to call me dongsaeng!”

“Nae dongsaeng!”

 

She was really happy about it that she tweeted it on her twitter, “I’m with my new unnie! We’re having fun!~^^” which left her fans wondering on who’s she with.  You two talked about how your days were and you apologized not being able to see her performance because of your work and she understood. After a couple of minutes, you told her to prepare herself to bed so she went to the bathroom first. When you were both finished preparing and were about to sleep, she saw your pair of Addidas Originals shoes which thae Park sisters bought for you.

“Unnie, next time go shopping with me too.”

“You know I don’t like to shop dongsaeng.”

She pouted and did puppy eyes in front of you in which you can’t ignore.

“Araseo2x. Now let’s go to sleep.” Then she jumped on the bed and hugged you.

“Aigoo~ you’re making me your pillow again aren’t you, dongsaeng?” and you hugged her back.

“Sssshhh unnie. Minji’s tired. Let’s sleep.” By that, it made you laugh.

After an hour, Minzy went in a deep sleep but on the other hand you’re still wide awake thinking about what your decision would be for tomorrow and also you worry about 2ne1.

= “CL’s a fierce leader but a sweet girl. She takes good care of her dongsaeng and unnies. She might not show it but she also has a soft side.

Bommie and Dara unnie, one of the funniest persons I’ve ever met but deep within, worries a lot about their dongsaengs

Minzy, she might always appear smilling and happy in front of me but I know her real well to feel that she’s worried deep within about the pressure her unnies are experiencing.” = these were the thoughts that remained circling in your mind.

 

Then you uttered, “Eotteoghe?????????????”