Making a move......

Someday

 

The day of the girls departure had finally come, you went to accompany them to the airport. They wanted you to come with them but you declined even though you really wanted to because you know that your parents would not agree that you go out of Korea without Hyo Joo the only person they trust in that country, to come with you and also your friend had messaged you that she would be visiting and wanted you to be the one to fetch her at the airport. As their flight was announced by the speaker, the girls immediately hugged you so tight that you felt like suffocating but still you were happy because they did. ‘I will really miss you!’ you thought while waving good bye to them. When you turned your back, you bumped into someone’s chest then that person immediately hugged you. You noticed who it was when he started to speak, “I will really miss you! Don’t tease others just like how we tease each other.” It was Taeyang, he spoke while still hugging you and you hugged him back. “I’ll miss you too, Oppa! And don’t joke around if you don’t go now you’ll get left behind.”

“If only I could stay.” He said letting you go of his arms.

“Nae, Nae, Nae, Nae, now go!” you said while pushing him away both of you laughing.

 

After the last call from the speaker for their flight, he walked in front of you and whispered something in your ears. Upon hearing what he said , you stood there…FROZEN while he was running his way to the girls and waving at you. After the plane had flown, you were still standing where he left you, FROZEN and it seemed like you’re not breathing when someone tapped your shoulder which made you go back to reality.

“Yah! Gwenjana?”

“Oh! Jiyoung~Oppa!”

“What happened to you?” he sounded worried.

“Uhmmm,,,Ahhh,,nothing, Gwenjana.” Then you faked a laugh.

“I think you were at a trance a while ago.” Daesung said.

“A,,a,,a,,anni oppa!” as you shook  your hands.

“We know that you’ll miss the girls so much but believe me they’ll be here before you know it.” Seungri said.

“You better get some rest now.” TOP said with a worried look.

“Nae oppa. Jeongseohamnida.” Then you bowed.

“I’ll take you home.” GD said while leading the way to his car.

 

‘What did Bae told her to make her act this way?’he thought while walking towards his car. He was at a corner when Taeyang whispered something to you but chose first to observe your reaction. When you arrived at Hyo Joo’s apartment, he walked you to the door. You didn’t say a word since you rode his car and until now. Before going in you turned to him and bowed saying, “Gumawo!” As you stepped in the apartment he held your hand and said, “Jamkkaman”, then you faced him, “I really don’t like seeing you like this but I know you won’t tell me what happened. So I hope you’ll accept this, let me help you.” As he handed you a ticket, you read it as, “Lotte World?”

“Nae, as I said I want to help you so please accept it. Even if for that moment I could make you forget the thing that causes you to be like this.”
“Oppa you don’t need to do this.” You faked a smile.
“I want to. So please come with me.” Showing a determined eyes but with full of understanding.
“Araseo. What time would it be?”
“I’ll pick you up at 4pm, would that be okay?”
“Ye oppa.”
“Araseo. Go and rest for now.” Then he kissed you in the forehead.

 

You slept for about 4hours and woke up at around 1pm. You prepared lunch, ate and fixed the apartment with still Taeyang’s last words circling in your mind. You thought of watching television for a while but still he won’t come off your mind because in every channel you turned to if not his CF, it’s the news about him and his music was all over the television so you just turned it off. You checked your cell and your eyes landed on your wallpaper which was taken when you hang out with them at the park but unintentionally, your eyes fell on his picture.

“Why am I feeling this way?”
“Why’d you even say that oppa?”

When you looked at the clock, it was already 3:30pm. Then you saw the ticket that GD gave you earlier, “Oh, !” then you ran through the bathroom and took a bath then prepared yourself, your usual simple outfit. At around 4pm, you already finished fixing yourself and heard a buzz and that just meant that he’s already there to fetch you so you went out and greeted him.
“Annyeong oppa! Wow! You’re really on time.”
“Of course! So let’s go?” while opening the door of her car for you.

 

You talked to each other while he’s driving, both of you were laughing and exchanging jokes at the same time. Except for Taeyang, GD’s also close to you among the Bigbang members that’s why it not hard for both of you to start a conversation. But you never had the time to be alone with him cause usually when you hang out, it’s either with the girls or other Bigbang members and it’s Taeyang that you always hang out with. You’ve discovered that GD’s very fun to be with especially when it’s just the both of you. You feel like your knowing him better this way. Whenever he pulls out a joke, you just can’t bare but laugh not to the joke but on how he delivers it! He’s just funny! He’s really the alternate to his image as the “Bad Boy” in television cause he’s caring and understanding. When you arrived at Lotte World, you were surprised to what you just saw and was excited in entering the place. ‘If I knew that this place exist earlier, I could’ve already went here! I’ll be having so much fun here for sure!’ you thought as you went out of the car to see a clear view of the place. Then something caught your eyes, it’s a white castle that over shines all the others when darkness was coming slowly. It was like that of what you see in fairytales and animations. You were admiring it like it was a masterpiece of a certain person when he came out of his car and rested a hand on your shoulder.

 

 


“So do you like it here?”
“Like? Hell no!! I love it here already!!”
“It’s good to hear that you loved it.”
“Who wouldn’t oppa? This place is cute and beautiful!” you responded still staring at Lotte World.
“Yeah. You are.” He whispered in a soft voice.
“Ahh..ye? Did you say something oppa?” then you looked at him cause you didn’t hear him clearly.

He just smiled. He was wearing a mask coupled with fashionable glasses. Even with a mask, you knew he was smiling for it shows in his eyes, ‘those adorable eyes of his’.

 

You spent your time riding different kinds of rides and decided to just eat dinner there while having fun and conversing to each other every now and then. He was really surprised on how you didn’t show any fear upon trying all the rides available but instead he saw an excited look on your face. ‘You’re not normal. That’s why among other girls, you’re the one that caught my attention and even my heart I guess.’ He thought while you’re having fun riding different kinds of rides.
“Wow! That was really fun!” you said smiling.
“It’s good seeing that smile again.”
“Aish! So what’s next, oppa?”
“That.” He pointed at the castle.
“Jinja?!” you asked full of excitement.
“You were waiting for that one, weren’t you?”
“Nae!”

 

Both of you were now on your way to the castle and your excitement grew every step that you went closer and closer. As you entered the castle, you were greeted by beautiful creatures and said some introductory words then after that, you went your way in. Just as you were getting deep inside the castle, you didn’t realize that you went to the other side because you saw something shining and sparkling that made you curious while GD went to the other side. Not to mention that this castle is like a maze to 1st time visitors. As you realized that GD wasn’t with you anymore, you panicked but tried to calm yourself down in order to think straight until you thought that you could call him but when you checked your cell, the signal’s down!
“Eotteokhe?!” you were trying your best to find your way out as your heart beats faster every time you faced a dead end. At the 3rd time you encountered a dead end, panic was painted all over your face. You didn’t know what else you can do.
“Stay strong, (your name)”
“Somehow someone would be able to find you here.”
Then the lights where you were standing at suddenly went off, you didn’t know that it was part of the routine because it was your first time there.
“Waaaaaa~!” you ran a t a corner sat there hugging your legs still in a state of panic and now you’re feeling of fear shoot up really high.
“Jiyoung oppa…eodigyesaeyo?”
“Oppa…oppa…find me please.”
You were whispering those words to yourself hoping that he would find you.. ‘Youngbae oppa.. I’m really scared right now.’ You thought unintentionally, when you realized what you just thought you shook your head.
“What am I thinking at a time like this? He’s not here for crying out loud!” you reprimanded yourself. Then you heard footsteps going near you but you can’t see who it would be which made you scared a lot more.
“Jiyoung~oppa..find me please. I’m really scared now!” as you hugged your legs tighter.

Then when the lights went on, you were resting your head on your knees as a tear fell on your cheek, you heard someone call you and that made you raise your head.
“(your name), gwenjana?!” GD asked you worriedly as he rested his hands on your shoulder.
“I’m scared, oppa!” then you hugged him crying.
“Mianhae..mianhe..I could’ve payed more attention to you.” As he hugged you too, comforting you.
“I thought you wouldn’t find me.” You said still crying.
“I was calling out your name but I never heard you scream.”
“I don’t scream, oppa. It’s not me.” You said as he assisted you to stand up.
“Are you sure you’re a girl?” he asked jokingly seeing you’ve already recovered.
“But I was really scared.”

Upon hearing that, he hugged you and took you out. He found a bench and you both sat there when he said, “I won’t let you get hurt and cry because of me again (your name), that’s a promise.” He made you rest on his shoulder as a star fell from the heavens and you heard him mutter something.
“That was a shooting star, right?” you asked
“Yes it was.”
“Did you say anything?”
He just shook his head, smiled and tapped your head.
“Huh?” you said while fixing your hair.
“I’m just glad that you had fun and I’m really sorry.”
“Who wouldn’t?!”, you said jokingly, “But you still found me oppa and I’m thankful that you really tried to find me. Gumawo!”
He just smiled, “Let’s go watch the Laser show!”

‘This is my chance. There’s no room for doubts anymore. I’ll grab this opportunity. I won’t hold back anymore.’ GD thought staring at you while you were admiring the Laser Show.