The president's Confession...........Finale

Someday

 

A week had passed and you’re now dining out with Hyo Joo in her favorite restaurant. It’s been a while since both of you had spend some time with each other because of both your works so every time you had time to hang out you always make sure that it’ll be somewhere fun and you would both enjoy. Also it’s been a week since you and Bigbang’s Taeyang became lovers, after that day, every one working in YGE knew about it. How? Well, it’s because of a certain someone that’s been following you since she knew about your story. She really likes Taeyang and she likes the idea of you both being lovers that’s why after rehearsals she followed you and when the confession came, she immediately got her phone and texted everyone in YGE that’s on her phonebook about the news. And YES the culprit is…..Park Bom.

 

You were able to see and act like lovers freely inside the building thanks to Bom’s doing because it also can’t be denied that the WORD reached to the head of YGE, Mr. Yang Hyun Suk and to your surprise he was okay with it and even asked you if you want to keep your relationship private or show it to the public in which you chose to keep it in private for the time being because you were just getting started and that you’re not that comfortable having cameras around you. The president and Taeyang respected your decision that’s why every time you both have a date, both of you tries your best to be careful that he won’t be recognized by any VIPs. It was complicated at first but you always have fun being with him, dining out, walking in the park, dancing together, even just eating an ice cream together felt like you were the happiest girl on earth.

 

“Yah! (your name)! You’ve left to dreamland again!” Hyo Joo laughed at your spazzing expression while remembering the things that happened to you in that week and you forgot that you were still eating dinner with her. “Mianhae unnie..” you responded her with a smile as she smiled back and talked to you about how you were this past few weeks. She really needed a lot of coping up to do with you because of your lack of time together and same goes to you. So as the night grew, both of you are talking about what you missed out on each other.

“Ohh..really?? My dongsaeng’s now a lady!” as she hugged you.
“Aigoo unnie…don’t be like that because I just had a boyfriend.” As you hugged back.
“Not just any boyfriend, take note of that.”
“Araseo2x.”
“By the way, we’ve got company. They were really excited to see you. Come in guys.”
“Is it true that you already have a boyfriend?!” a guy with a deep voice said.
“I thought you’re gonna wait for me…” another guy with a deep soft voice whined.
“Aish! Could you two stop that!” a familiar voice said which made you turn.
You can’t believe what your two eyes were seeing, “Is it really you guys??
“Yup it’s us! Didn’t you miss us??” the guy with a deep voice extended his arms for a hug.
“Ofcourse I did, Rei!” and you hugged him.
“What about me??”
You also hugged the guy with a deep soft voice, “I missed you too, Cole!”, then you faced the girl beside them and yelled her name, “ALYSON!!” while giving her a bear hug.
“But what are you guys doing here??”
“Well we missed you and we have work here.” She responded.
“Work? What work?”
“You’ll know. Just be patient.”
“Okay so now let’s just celebrate!” Hyo Joo butted in.
“Yeah!” you all said in chorus.

 

The next day, you were running here and there trying to prepare yourself while yelling, “I’M LATE!!!”. Earlier that morning you received a call from Mr. YG himself, requesting you to show yourself in his office immediately. After you hang up, you jumped down from your bed to the bathroom and took a shower. The last person you’ll show your tardiness would be this guy and as you heard from the YG artists and staffs he really hates people that makes him wait. “Unnie, see you later. Gotta run!” while grabbing a loaf of bread and just stuffed it on your mouth running out of the apartment.

 

You arrived at the YG building panting; it was like you ran from your apartment just to be there on time. Reality is that you forgot to ride a cab that would be easier and faster for you to get there; instead you took the bus and ran all the way from the bus stop. As you were on your way to the President’s office you bumped to someone.

 

“Whoah there!” as he laughed
You looked up rubbing your head, “Ji oppa?! Aigoo..Mianhae..” and bowed a couple of times.
“It’s okay. You seemed like in a hurry.”
“Uhhh..ye. Sajangnim, summoned me. I can’t be late.”
“So it’s today huh.”
“What’s for today oppa?”
“Nothing. You better go now. He hates it when you make him wait.”
“Aish! I’ll be on my way now oppa.” You bowed and ran off.
“Better tell the guys and the girls ‘bout this.” As he walked to the opposite direction.

 

Right now you were standing in front of the President’s office door. You checked the time and took a deep breath, you were just in time but you can’t avoid the feeling of being anxious and nervous. He never made an appointment with you that needs to be immediate. All that’s been going in your head now was that maybe you did another mistake and he called you to suspend you but as you recalled what happened in these past few days, you can’t think of any mistake that you’ve done to displease him. As you opened the door and entered his office, you saw him sitting on his huge chair facing the back glass mirror. He turned to you as he heard you close the door.

 

“You came in time.”
“Annyeong hasaeyo, sajangnim.” And bows.
“Sorry to have made you hurry down here this early.”
“It’s okay, sajangnim. Did I do something wrong?”
“Ani. You really did something good. You’ve proved to me that you’re worth it.”
“What do you mean sajangnim?”
He handed you a piece of paper, “Sign a contract with us, as a talent/trainee.”
“Huh? Wait..What?”
“You heard him right, (your name).” a familiar voice said.
You turned, “Rei?”
“I’m not alone.” As the other two went out from the shadows.
“Alyson? Cole? What are you guys doing here?”
“They’ve signed a contract with us already. They’re one of our trainees. As for Rei and Cole they’ve been our trainee for almost 3years now, Alyson on the other hand, I recruited her when I saw her talent here with you.”
You were dumbfounded to what you just heard and was speechless.
“What are you waiting for? Sign it.” as Alyson smiles at you.
“We didn’t tell you about us being here as trainees ‘cause you never asked.” Cole added.
“I don’t know what to say.”
“You just need to sign.” The president said.
“But sajangnim, I’ve already signed a contract with you.”
He then tore your contract as a choreographer in front of you, “What contract?” as he smiled. “We need you for the group I’m planning to debut next year.”
“It’s not a boy/girl group but a mixture of both. It’s going to be our first time to do it but we know we can pull it off with you as a group.”
“Us?”
“Yeah. Them and you.”

 

After a couple of minutes, you were still trying to find yourself and decide on what to do while your friends were boosting you up in making you sign the contract. The president gave you a 30mins silent time for you to think clearly. Then the decision time came, you were looking at the contract reading it word for word trying to believe what they had just said earlier. “So what’s it gonna be, (your name)?”, the president asked you again. You looked at him and nods grabbed the pen and signed the contract. As you finished signing it, you heard them yelled, “YES!”

 

“It’s settled then. You’ve just signed a 4year contract with us. You’ll be trained with them for a year and if I see that you’re ready…you’ll be debuting after a year. Everything’s prepared your songs, some of the choreography and your group name.”
“What’s our group name, hyungnim?” Rei asked.
“It’s EXTREME!”

 

--- and the rest is history…hehehhe…the END!