Uh-oh!

Someday

 

5days had passed and your half way in finishing the choreography of their songs (all of it) for their concert in Japan. You still have 5days more to finish the choreo of their other songs in the list. You didn’t expect that it would be this fun doing their dance and teaching it to them. Yes, you were pressured but the YG dancers respected you and made you comfortable during the practice, also, 2ne1 agreed in almost all of the moves you’ve introduced. Of course, there were changes that were suggested by both Minzy and CL because the unnies find it too difficult to follow.

 

It was already 10pm and you were still there with them polishing the moves of half of their lineup songs. You were practicing since 4pm earlier but they still seem to have a lot of energy left with them. Except for the background music and their vocals, all that can be heard in the studio while the rehearsals are going on were…

“Bommie unnie , igeon-oenjjog dali doeeoissneungeoya ! kekeke (Bommie eonni, it’s suppose to be the left leg!kekeke)..”

“Minji - ya , neomu segsihan hasigi balabnida eobs-seubnida (Minji-yah, not too y please).”

“Dara eonni neun biteu leul neukkyeo ! (Dara unnie, feel the beat)!”

“Chaerin-ahh, deo kaliseuma ! (Chaerin-ahh, more charisma!)”

“Deo manh-eun gamjeong gwa eneoji ui yeoja (More emotion and energy girls)!”

 

At around 10:30pm you announced to have a break noticing that the others now are really exhausted. For 30mins, you hang out with them talking, sharing different kinds of jokes while eating and having a drink. The YG dancers are also fun to be with, they have a good sense of humor but when it comes to rehearsals they all turned out very serious performers. While having your break, Taeyang and GD came. They always come by and check things out and because of that; you already grew close and comfortable to them.

“So, you’re having a break?” GD asked while walking towards you and the girls.

“Why didn’t you invite us?” Taeyang said flashing his cute smile then wrapped his arms around you nad Minzy.

“You guys always visit us here. Being invited is way out of your league!” You responded jokingly.

 

You talked for a while and they decided to stick around and observe what you’ve been polishing. After the break, at around 11pm, Mr. YG came. You stood up and greeted him.

“Okay. Let’s see what you’ve been doing lately.” He said.

 

Then immediately, the girls and the dancers performed the choreography that had been finished. Everyone was giving their best to make Mr. YG proud. Then after their dance, you looked at Mr. YG nervously and waited on how he would react. You could feel your heart beating faster and faster as each second past. “Good work everyone!” then he clapped his hands, “You did well.” He said while looking at you. Upon hearing this, it felt like you have been lifted above the clouds and your breathing went back to normal.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

2days have gone after Mr. YG’s visit, and now you’re at the last part of the choreography, you wanted it to be perfect and to let them look good with the dance steps. The pressure’s building up again, knowing that he’s expecting a lot from you. “Okay girls, let’s do it again” You were dancing with them for the 1st 2 tries to let them have a clear view of the dance steps. After a while, you are now just observing them and they were just catching up the steps real well. Some dancers took a break to have a drink and for private reasons. You looked at the clock and it was already 12am. “It’s already this late?” you thought. Then your cell rang, it was a message from Taeyang saying, “(your name),  그래도 연습 거죠? 와우 ~ 당신은 ~! 너무 열심히하고있어요 지금은 너희들을 방문할 수없지만 정말 싶어 ~. ~ 너무 자신을 타이어하지마십시오. 관심을가지고 좀쉬세요! ^ ^ (you're still practicing, aren't you? Aigoo~ you're so hardworking!~ we can't visit you guys for now but I really want to ~.~ Don't tire yourself too much. Take care and go get some rest ! ^^)”. You just smiled reading his message and replied back telling him that his right and you’re still practicing and thanking him for his concern. Then Minzy approached you.

“Unnie, we’re not giving you a hard time. Aren’t we?”

“Ani. I’m happy to have this kind of opportunity to spend with you.”

“We only have 3days left and I’m worried. You don’t seem like yourself these days.”

“I’m still me dongsaeng.” You tried to smile.

“And you haven’t had enough rest too. Don’t deny it!”

“Araseo I won’t. kekeke. Honestly, the pressure’s really tough but with you around I can handle it!” then you winked at her while smiling.

“Aish unnie! Don’t kid around!” she said while laughing.

“I’m serious! Come here my cute dongsaeng!!” then you hugged her.

 

After a while, you two finished talking and they were preparing for another go. Again you try to observe their dance but there seems to be wrong and you can’t find it. Then Mr. YG came, seeing him made you feel goosebumps. He stood in front with his back facing the mirror and said, “Rewind the music, let’s start.”

 

The girls prepared themselves and when the music started, they did the dance like how they use to. But as you watched them, there seemed to be something missing. It was different, they seemed off. “What’s happening?... Is this my doing? Oh. Crap!” you thought when Mr. YG began to speak..

“It doesn’t feel right. They look awkward especially Dara and Bom. It doesn’t fit when Minji and CL goes there and there” while pointing in different directions.

He looked at you and said, “FIX IT!”

“Nae sajangnim.” Then you bowed.

 

After Mr. YG went out, the girls felt taken down. Looking at Dara and Bom, you can feel how much pressure is building up on them. All four of them just sat on the floor with other dancers. They’ve got a long, disappointed faces painted up on them. They’ve been practicing for almost 9hrs now and they didn’t get the reaction they wanted from the big boss but the pressure you felt was thrice as theirs for being their choreographer and the one that’s been witnessing their hard work. You let them go and told them to rest for now because it was already 1am and that there would be no rehearsals for tomorrow. Minzy told you to text her tomorrow for she wanted to accompany you but you declined. Instead, you called her attention with CL and asked them a favor.

“I need your help.” You said in a cracked voice.

“Unnie…” Minzy said looking at you.

“Tell us what we need to do.” CL said resting her hand on your shoulder.

“I would like you two to teach the unnies the steps that they find it hard to do. Don’t just let them memorize it. make them be familiar with it, please?”

“Araseo we can do that unnie.”

“We’ll rehearse it tomorrow, just the 4 of us. What about you?” CL asked.

“I’ll try to find a solution about the choreography but before that I need to find the problem frist. Hopefully I’ll find it tomorrow.” You said while showing them a recorded video of their rehearsals in your iphone.