Confession

Someday

 

While talking to them for a couple of minutes, Taeyang had already moved to sit beside you and as the conversations continue, your feeling of shyness faded and both of you started teasing each other again. But then, they were called to perform one of their songs. Every YG artists took the stage: Bigbang – Tonight, 2ne1 – Ugly, Se7en – Digital Bounce , Gummy – Love Recipe

After their performances (2ne1 & Bigbang), they came back to sit with you and started a conversation until Seungri remembered something.

 

“Btw, I heard from the hyungs that you really have a good voice.”
“Oh yeah! I heard them say that too.” Daesung added.
“Why don’t you give us a sample.” TOP said with a grin.
“hahaha..no thank you!” you responded shaking your hands “no”.
“C’mon! I really want to hear you sing!” Seungri whined.
“Yeah! It’s unfair that only the hyungs and the girls heard you.” Daesung also whined.
“It’s not a bad idea.” Dara said.
“Then it’s decided.” Seungri said then came to Gummy as she had just finished singing and whispered something at her ears.
“Do you guys what to hear (your name) sing??” Gummy said using the microphone.

 

Upon hearing this, you were like, “WHAT?!”, and heard the crowd’s cheer, “sing! Sing! Sing!” and when you looked around, everyone’s giving you a smile and the girls were boosting you self-confidence.

 

“Go ahead. It wouldn’t hurt to sing a song.”
You turned and saw him, “Sajangnim?”
He laughed, “and show me something new.”
“aigoo~”

 

So you went up the stage and as you were on it, the crowd started to applaud. You then whispered something to the band and one of the guitarist handed you his guitar.

 

“Is she really going to--” Daesung was cut off.
“She can play the guitar?!” Dara said surprised.
“Nae!” Minzy and Taeyang responded.
“She is so gonna be my personal tutor.” Dara said.

 

The others were about to ask their own questions in mind when you started to strum the guitar and caught all their attention.

 

I can be tough
I can be strong
But with you, it's not like that at all

 

There's a girl
who gives a
behind this wall
You've just walked through it

 

And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here.
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

 

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

 

I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say like it is
And the truth is that I really miss

 

All those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here.
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

 

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

 

[Bridge:]

No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go

 

No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go

 

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here (I wish you were)
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

 

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

 

After you sang, you were given a round of applause and as you went down the stage the crowd were yelling, “Dance! Dance! Dance!”. When you heard this, you mouthed the word “WHAT?!” facing Bigbang and 2ne1 which made them laugh and joined the crowd’s cheer. You gave a deep sigh of defeat and went in front of them.

 

“Okay then. I’ll give them what they want. But you’re going to do it with me!” then you grabbed Minzy and Taeyang’s hand and pulled them with you on stage.
“Yah! My hand is willing to be grabbed too.” Seungri exclaimed offering his hand.
“Yah! Don’t be such a kid!” GD reprimanded him.
You went down and walked in front of them, “It’s okay oppa”, you smiled at GD and grabbed Seungri’s hand. “Let’s go, oppa!” he then gae GD a smirk.

 

As you positioned yourselves on stage Taeyang by your side while Minzy and Seungri at your backs.

 

“What are we gonna dance??” Seungri asked.
“Wedding Dress!” you exclaimed with a grin as you signaled Dara to play the music.
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWH6pJ1hq3E]

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

As the party continues, you were left alone at your table because 2ne1 and Bigbang were busy being introduced to different musical directors and producers. You got bored and decided to go to the rooftop of the hotel. As you were exiting the hall, Gummy noticed you.

 

“Going home? Stick around for a while.”
“Anni unnie..I’ll just have some fresh air.”

 

She was about to start a conversation with you but her manager called her and you two bid goodbyes. When you arrived at the rooftop, you felt the cool air touched your face so you stayed there for a while. After a couple of minutes, you heard someone approaching so you turned around and saw HIM.

 

 

“So you preferred to be alone here?” he said smiling.
“Ani oppa. I just needed some fresh air. What made you come here?”
“I was searching for you.”
“You missed me that much?!” you said jokingly while having a sit on the bench.
“You bet I did!” he exclaimed and suddenly lay down in your lap.
“Yah! Oppa!” but he just gave you his sweet cute smile.
“Aish!”

 

After a while of silence, he started speaking, “Youv’e changed, you know that?”
“Huh?! I didn’t!” you then laughed.
“Is it because of what I’ve told you at the airport before I left and the messages I sent you?”
“Aish! I know you’re just teasing me there.” You smiled at him.
“I LIKE YOU!”
“Of course you do! I like you too oppa. Sheesh, its obvious.” You said and misunderstood him.
“Listen. You don’t understand.”
“What do you mean?” your eyes were locked at each other.
“I like you so much that I’ve fallen in LOVE with you.” He said sitting up eyes still locked to yours but you avoided it.
“I guess you don’t feel the same way huh.”
You kept silent. It’s hard for you to absorb everything.
“It’s okay. I understand.” He looked down.
“I…I..Bae..”
“I love it when you say my name.” he tried to smile.
“I…Like..you..too…but..I don’t know if it’s LOVE as what you’re feeling right now.” You can hardly speak with your heart beating so fast and your face went red.
“You just don’t know how happy I am right know knowing that.” He looked at you smiling.
“Is this what you wanted to talk about?”
“Ye..” then he repeated what he told you at the airport, “Don’t look at other guys, don’t tease them just as how we tease each other, don’t be too close to them, don’t be too sweet to them; my heart will flutter because it only beats for you. I LIKE YOU and now I LOVE YOU!”

 

As you heard it again you can’t avoid but froze on your spot. He just smiled then hugged you and said the message he sent to you at your ear, “Let me be with you.”
“So please accept my heart.”
“Bae..”, as you hugged him back.
“That song you sang earlier”, as he released you from his hug, “I got the message. I’ll be here for you.”

 

You were surprised that he got your message in that song. He then held your chin and again your eyes met his. It was the first time that you saw how serious and full of emotions his eyes were. His face now’s closer to yours.

 

“I LOVE you.”
“I LIKE you.” You blushed.
“That’s enough for me now” he smiled then gave you a gentle kiss.
When he released you from the kiss, “I will wait until your feelings would be mutual to mine.”
 

(At a secret room located at the rooftop)

“Not only that that you calmed the Dragon in doing reckless things”, looks at GD, “but also made our shy boy confess. You gave me more than what I’ve expected from you. You gave me much more reasons to do my plans.” Mr. YG smiles observing you and Taeyang then walks away.

 

(behind the wall)

 

“Why did I even want to witness this?! I know I’ll just get hurt! F***! I can seem to do something reckless seeing that smile painted on your face…”, as tears fell from Jiyoung’s eyes, “Take care of her Bae and don’t you ever make her cry.” Then he took one last look and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

 

 

My dear readers, I'm sorry to say but I think I won't be able to update soon...please bare with me...^^