The Park Sisters

Someday

 

The next day you decided to just walk yourself to work. It was a very early morning and the road doesn’t have that much people yet. You saw a lot of joggers and athletes having their daily exercises when you thought about what happened yesterday…

 

= Then we’ll need to postpone you promotions in Japan =

= But sajangnim, the fans would be disappointed and the girls have been giving their all during rehearsals, can’t we do anything? =

= I know Chaerin. And the company might experience a hard time dealing with the media =

 

This were the conversation you heard in the corridor while you were about to go out of the building just before they went in the office. But the thing that’s been bugging you since last night was on how CL became emotional and you heard one of the dancers said, “She’s the only one we have in order to pursue 2ne1’s Japan promotions, Mr. YG can’t find someone that has a lot of knowledge on their choreography in such a short span of time.” Upon hearing this, it added up to the pressure that you’re already feeling. As you got out of your thoughts and the store was already on your view, a familiar car stopped beside you. The Park sisters got out and greeted you with a hug.

 

“Unnies, what made you come here? Do you have a cf to do here?”

“Ani. We’re going out and your coming with us.” Bom said.

“Oh! Unnie I wanted to but I can’t right now. I need to go to work.”

“As what Mingkki said.” Dara said turning to Bom, “We can’t let her miss work.”

“But I could hang out with you after work unnies.”They’re sad faces lightened up when you said that.

“Nae! That’d be great! Minzy would be really jelous..kekekeke” Bom said

“Oh yeah speaking of which where are they?”

“Minji’s got a collab dance perf with Wooyoung and is now practicing.” Dara answered

“What time’s your off? We’ll pick you up.” Bom butted in..

“It’s 3pm unnie. And I guess CL’s busy with Mr. YG.”

 

They nodded and bid goodbye. While at work, you have been snapped out by your co-workers a couple of times being caught staring at nothing and being in a trance.

“Is everything alright?” One of them asked in a worried tone

“Ahh ye unnie! Mianhae.” And you went back to work.

 

When the clock strike 3pm, you went to your locker and changed your clothes.. after saying goodbye to the others you went out and saw Dara’s car where they were waving at you. You rode in and founded out that you’re going shopping with them. The one thing that really bores you is SHOPPING even if they knew this they still dragged you and kept on teasing you by presenting to by you dresses when you don’t actually wear dresses. It’s like in every store you were always running while yelling, “Andwe unnie! Andwe!” and they laughed running behind you. Then again they presented you some clothes and dresses that I don’t usually wear so I declined all of ‘em and they seem to have fun teasing me with all those clothes. But one of the clothes presented to you caught your attention, “You like it, don’t you?” Bom said teasingly. They bought it for you

“Unnies you really don’t have to buy me anything. Hanging out with you already completes my day.”

“That’s a Blackjack speaking there!” Bom said while putting her arms around you.

“We still want to buy you something for dragging you here.” Dara said pinching your cheeks.

 

They also bought you an Addidas Originals shoes that made you jump in excitement of wearing it. When you realized it was getting dark, you went out for dinner at (). They made reservations and you were eating in a VIP room. After dinner, you went to a certain park that not a lot of people got to because it’s not a good place to hang out. It’s a very large park and it seems like it’s been ignored for years. You noticed that when you got there the smiles and laughs of the Park sisters faded and they began to be silent.

 

 

“Unnies, what’s wrong? If you don’t like it here we could go to my place.”

When you stopped walking and sat on a chair you noticed that Bom had already tears falling from her eyes.

“We know CL’s in a lot of pressure right now and we want to help her. Thing is, we don’t know how.” Dara said with a cracked voice while looking at the stars.

“We’re her unnies and we’re supposed to be the one taking care of her.” Bom said crying.

“But it seems like the other way around. I know that she’s taking it in all by herself. She always get to be called by sajangnim.” Dara’s tears also started to fall.

“I can see that she’s tired of all this especially when dancing I always make an error, everytime!” Bom cried out.

 

You’re now between them, comforting them and listening to every word they say. On how they wanted to help CL and wanting to give her strength above al this. But CL never showed them her tears when she’s sad, pressured or in pain. Just if that she’s very happy that they saw her cry. They felt like CL might not be comfortable showing them her weak side.

 

“I don’t think that’s the reason why she’s not showing it to you unnies.” I sat in front of them, held their hands and looked them straight in the eyes, “CL as a leader has the obligation to look after you but that doesn’t mean you can’t look after her unnies. She wanted to let you see that she can still give you the strength you need. If I were on her position I’d be doing that too.”

“You’re already doing it, (your name). Is she planning on giving us all of her strength?” Bom said then bursted to tears again.

“Then who would lend her the strength she needs? Why am I so weak?!” Dara cried her heart out.

“Unnies, you’re not weak. Just let it out, I’ll be here.” Then you hugged them, “I’m sure there’s someone that’s giving her the strength that she needs.”

 

= I could end their pain or hurt them more in whatever my decision would be = you thought while hugging them as a tear fell from your cheeks.