A Big Problem and a needed Decision...

Someday

 

 

For 5days now you’ve been hanging out with 2ne1 and even with this short span of time you grew close to each other especially to Minzy. Now your hangout place is their rehearsal studio instead of the park. The girls requested Mr. YG to let you in and out of YGE building and he agreed seeing that you can be trusted and that the girls are really acquainted with you. Only that you have to agree with his condition to keep it a secret that you can go in and out of the building. Also you chose to not tell your friends about 2ne1. The girls were really surprised as they saw you danced cause before they’re just hearing the details from Minzy and find it hard to believe (on how you learn the choreography). So as you were observing them practice their choreography for their promotions in Japan, it was still lacking though because they’re choreographer hadn’t been back yet. As you were observing them practice their dance you wanted to make a comment but was not confident on saying it. They were doing the same routine for 5x now because as what CL had said again and again “this doesn’t feel right, I mean the dance.” and you noticed how tired they are that’s when you found your strength in telling them what you observed. You told them to switch places, one and the other then suggested to change a certain to move in their choreography and they agreed to it. They told you to join with them and was totally surprised that you have memorized their dance and positions just by observing them for a couple of hours. After sometime of practicing while having fun, Mr. YG went in the studio so you stopped dancing and greeted him, “Annyeong haseayo sajangnim!” and bowed.

 

“Girls, we have a huge problem…”

 

Upon hearing this, you walked yourself out of the studio knowing that its about their work and you don’t want to disturb them with your presence. Only one step and your out of the studio when Mr. YG said,

 

“(your name), chakaman. Pls stay for a while. I want you to hear what I’m going to say.”

 

So you went back and sat beside Minzy.

 

“Your choreographer Mr. ____, could not be of service for us for I don’t know how long.”

 

“But sajangnim, we need to prepare for our promotions in Japan.” CL protested.

 

“I know Chaerin~ahh but I can’t stop him because it’s a family matter & I respect that.”

 

The girls bowed their heads in disappointment and you were just silently listening when Dara stood up and said,

 

“You have a solution right, sajangnim?”

 

“Well, that depends if that person agrees.” He then looked at you.

 

When the girls saw this they also diverted their eyes and looked at you.

 

“Huh? Who? Me?” was all you can say because you were overwhelmed.

 

“Nae, I’ve been observing you since you came here. You’re a very good dancer and you inspire them. Would you find it in your heart to be their choreographer in a while?”

 

“Uhmmm…I don’t know Mr. YG.”

 

You can’t look at them seeing their disappointed looks so you chose to stare at the floor.

 

“Unnie, pls help us. Sajangnim’s right! You’re the one! We need you.. You did a great job back there.” Minzy said almost begging while holding your hand.

 

“The fans would be disappointed if we prolong this and we’ve been rehearsing since but it would just be cancelled. All our hardworks….” Bom said with teary eyes.

 

“(your name), you’re gonna help us right? I know you could do this.” Dara sat in front of you looking in your eyes.

 

“I know I can mimic the moves but create a choreography…I’m not that sure unnie.” You said without looking at them. CL remained silent.

 

“I’m going to be unfair to let you decide now so I’m giving you 3days to think about it.” Mr. YG said and left the studio.

 

All of you stayed silent in the studio for quite some time when Dara stood up and lightened the environment. She the stereo and played a hiphop music. You stood up and went to the glass window and stared at a very beautiful view, a lot of buildings and you could see the park where you used to hang out with Minzy. The 3 of ‘em except CL went by your side and hugged you and told you that whatever your decision might be your friendship will always be there, it won’t change while CL hadn’t moved from her position yet. Dara then decided to buy snacks, Minzy and Bom tagged along cause they said they also wanted to buy something. After they left, you sat beside CL who hadn’t spoken a single word since YG’s revelation.

 

You started the conversation using the English language..

 

“Hey C, I’m sorry I can’t decide yet on what to do.” Your voice cracked while saying those words because seeing how they reacted earlier you really wanted to help them but you’re not sure if you can and CL’s reaction had been bugging you too. It seemed like the right time to talk to her when it’s just the two of you in the studio. She then rested her head on your shoulder. This act that she did surprised you. She never showed her weak side to the other girls. She’s always the one that gives them strength but right now you felt how sad and pressured she was and that was when you realized that it’s her, who needs strength right now.

 

“I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t want to put any pressure on you that’s why I didn’t say a single word earlier.”

 

 

You felt her pain in the feeling of not knowing what to do or how to give the girls the strength they needed. So you just extended your arm around her shoulder while she’s still resting her head on your shoulder. CL is older than you for like 9-10months but in this situation you felt like she needs someone and offered yourself to be her unnie, supporting her and listening to her emotions. Thankfully, the course that you’ve graduated on helped you a lot in these cases. = I’ll act as your unnie CL~roo = you thought.

 

“Sorry for me being like this, (your name). I don’t want the girls to see me like this. I want to be the one to give them strength. But I just can’t ignore how I feel right now and I don’t know why/how I am feeling comfortable sharing this to you.” She started facing you.

 

“I’ll always be here to listen, C.” and you smiled at her, she smiled back and hugged you.

 

“Thank you!!” she said as tears fell down on her cheeks

 

“Don’t hold it in. Minzy and the unnies won’t be back for an hour so just let it all out, C.”

 

Upon saying those words you felt her hug tightened and that she was already crying her heart out. She hid her face in your shoulders and cried all her pain. You felt quiet and just rubbed her back hoping to console her.

 

“Don’t~…” was the only word she uttered because she was still crying so hard and you kept on hugging her.

 

“Ssshhhh..just let it out. Don’t worry no one would know, I promise.”