Untitled

Someday

 

“Sir? Can you hear me?” you checked his consciousness and tore a part of your shirt to use it in stopping the bleeding.
“Who…are…you??”
“Just a passerby. I’ll bring you to the hospital.”

When you were assisting him to the car, he was mumbling to himself and when you got him in he started to talk to you.

“Please…find…my...daughter.”
“But sir, you need to be taken to the hospital immediately.” Seeing that he’s deteriorating.
“NO!”, he grabbed your shirt, “Fi…find..her..ple..please.”
“Aish!! Okay then. What’s her name?”
“Bi..Bianca.”
“I’ll find her but don’t die just yet!”

You went out of the car calling out his daughter’s name. you ran from corner to corner, hand drenched in blood. Then you heard a sound in a dark alley. When you approached it, you saw a girl bleeding from her forehead down and was having a difficulty in breathing.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” as you shrugged her shoulder gently checking her consciousness wlc made her look at you.
“Bianca??” and she nodded.
“Your father’s with me. I’m taking you both to the hospital.” As you carried her and almost soaking your shirt with her blood.

You laid her at the back seat and got a gauze from your bag to stop her forehead from bleeding.

“Wha..at haa..happened to…her?”
“I’m stopping her bleeding sir so please stay put.”
“My daughter!” as he tried to reach her.
“Sir stay out please!” as you buckled him and went to the driver’s seat then started to drive.
‘Why did my phone ran out of battery when I needed it the most?!’

(At the party)

 

 

 

‘Should I do it tonight? What if she doesn’t feel the same way? I don’t want to screw uo.. our friendship..my feelings’ this was what’s been going on his mind lately. He was pacing for quite a while now, checking the entrance hall every time someone gets in.

“WHERE IS SHE?! It’s not her to be late in such occasions.” He blurted out worriedly.
“She’s still isn’t here, I see.” GD showed up in his side.
“Yah! Jiyoungie! Don’t startle me like that! Aish!” GD just gave him a grin.
‘Bae’s right. Where the HELL are you?! Just please be safe.’

As Taeyang saw Minzy, Bom and Dara; he approached them while GD followed at his back

“Minji!” Taeyang called out.
“Ye oppa?”
“Is (your name), still coming?”
“She told me last night that she would but unnie’s not the one to be late.” She said worriedly looking at Dara and Bom.
“I’ll call her.” Taeyang and GD said in unison.
“No use. We’ve been calling her but she’s out of reach.” Dara said.
“She wouldn’t be this late without letting us know.” Bom added.
“She said she was on her way earlier.” CL appeared at Minzy’s side which startled everyone.
“She said?” GD asked curiously.
“Ye, she called me earlier saying she would be late cause she needs to drive her friend to the airport. Mingkki wasn’t answering her calls.” CL looked at Minzy while Minzy stared coldly at Bom.
“Yeah, my bad! I was playing with her phone earlier and I didn’t check who was calling.” Bom said laughing.
“But it’s already 8pm. Shouldn’t she be here by now?” GD asked.

Everyone checked their watch and agreed to him. Taeyang went back to pacing when he bumped to Seungri.

“Yah hyung!! Watch where your going!”
“Mianhae..”
“Yah! Watch your mouth while talking to Bae!” GD scolded.
“Ye,ye,ye..mianhae hyung..” Seungri apologized.
“Btw guys, you need to see this!” Daesung exclaimed revealing a video from his phone.
“Seunghyun hyung found that.” Seungri said.

Out of curiosity, everyone flocke to see the video. It revealed two girls with masks and hood dancing in unison and wonderfully to the tune of “Heartbeat” of 2pm.

“Could you guess who they are?” TOP suddenly said.
“(your name)!” Taeyang and GD said while Minzy said, “Unnie!”
“and Alyson.” GD added.
“Nae!”, TOP confirmed, “They joined in a dance contest and ended up winning.”
“He’s been really interested with Alyson lately.” Seungri teasingly said.
“Yah!” TOP hit him.
“Oww!”
“Alyson?” Dara wondered.
“Is that her friend that visited here?” CL asked.
“Nae!” Bigbang responded.
“Seems like everyone met her except us.” Bom concluded which the girls agreed.

They continued to watch the video and was amazed on how the delivered the dance.

“They really are in synch!” Minzy exclaimed.
“How long hae they practiced this?” Dara wondered.
“Believe me, they prolly did that on the spot.” GD answered.
“No way!!” everybody gasped and cannot believe what they heard.

Then GD told them his story way back when he saw them dancing in the studio while they continued to watch the video a couple of times as Taeyang checked his watch. It was already 8:30pm.

“Guys, it’s really late. I’mma go find her.”
“Bae, I’ll go with you.” GD said.
“Hey don’t leave us behind.” CL said walking towards them with Minzy.

As they were about to leave the hall, Bom’s phone rang…
“Yeobosaeyo?”
“Oh, se7en! Nae..”
“What?! Where?! Okay..we’ll be there.”
“What happened Bommie?” Dara asked worriedly as Bom hanged up.
“She’s here. CL and I will get here, you guys stay here.”
“I’ll come too.” Taeyang and GD said in unison.
“Both of you have been saying the same things since earlier.” Dara said but agreed.
“No. Stay here, sajangnim might notice if all of us are gone again.” They just kept silent.
“Let’s go Chaerin.”
“Ye unnie”, she turned to MInzy, “Don’t worry too much, okay? Whatever happened I know you know that she can handle it.” CL reassured.
“Ye unnie.” Minzy said trying to smile.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

When both of them arrived at the entrance of the hotel where they’re celebrating the party at, there they saw se7en.

“Oppa!” CL called out.
“Where is she?” Bom asked.
“Here.” He said while moving to his left to reveal you from his back.
You waved at them and greeted them but they responded in a loud gasp.
“Okay then. I guess I’ll go ahead and tell the others about this.” As he walked away.
“Were you involved at something?!” CL asked in disbelief.
“You’re a MESS!!” Bom bommed.
You were full of blood, through your arms and legs, even to your shirt, “Uhmm..help?”, you asked smiling.
“Okay2x.” CL said while finding a way on how to hold you.
“Let’s go to the room and make you change. CL-roo , did you bring extra clothes?” Bom said while leading the way.
“Ye unnie, its in the room. (your name), tell us everything after you clean yourself.”

You just nodded and stayed quiet until you reached the room. CL prepared you some clothes as you washed up.

(At the Party)

 

 

As Se7en entered the hall, Minzy ran up to him and the others followed.

“Oppa! How’s unnie?”
“Where is she?” Taeyang asked.
“What happened?” GD added.
“She’s alright, right?” Seungri and Dara said worriedly.
“She wasn’t hurt or anything?” Daesung butted in.
“C’mon! Speak up man!” TOP said.
“Hahaha..One by one,okay?”, turned to TOP, “Are you interested in (your name)’s condition or to her friend?” he teased.
“Yah! It’s not like that.” He blushed, “Start talking!”

When everybody calmed down, Se7en started to tell them the whole story bringing them to an unoccupied table and everyone was listening attentively.

(At the room)

After you had washed and freshened up, CL handed you the clothes that you’re about to wear. Upon seeing the clothes, you almost went back to the bathroom and lock yourself there but Bom was already standing in front of it.

“Uhmm..C, do you have another set of clothes??” trying to avoid wearing those clothes.
“Nope..That’s all I have here.”
“You want my spare here, dongsaeng?” Bom offered.
“Ahh..ani unnie, these are fine.” You knew that Bom’s clothes are more girly than this.
“So what are you waiting for? Wear it!” Bom teased.
You sighed in defeat and changed clothes.
“It suits you real well!” CL exclaimed.
“Gorgeous! You’re now my Minnie mouse!” Bom admired you.
“Yah unnie..” you blushed.
“Btw, keep it.” CL added.
“Gumawo.”
“So now tell us what happened.” They demanded.

So you told them when you were on your way to the party you saw an injured man so you stopped and decided to help him. After you observed the area, you concluded that he was robbed and stabbed so upon seeing that it’s safe, you ran towards him and also found his daughter. They were profusely bleeding and deteriorating so you offered to bring them to the hospital.

“After that, I went here in that state cause I was already so late but the guard won’t let me in because of my situation. Luckily Se7en oppa came and accompanied me in then he called you.”

As the 3 of you made your way to the party, CL and Bom had been getting the details from you when you got to the hospital. When you went in, the first ones to see you were Minzy, Taeyang and GD. They immediately approached you then Minzy hugged you so tight!

 

“Unnie! I was really worried”
“Mianhae..” as you hugged her back.
“Next time make sure to have a full battery when going out.” GD scolded.
“Ye oppa!” you saluted.
“We thought you weren’t coming.”
“I wouldn’t take back my word.”
“Btw, you’re beautiful.” Taeyang admired you.
[you were wearing this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1955129452952&set=a.1283705147764.33228.1684186549&type=1&theater]
“Uh..thanks..” you blushed and couldn’t look at him.
“Yah! Don’t make us worry like this again!” Seungri said and hugged you.
“Uh..ye oppa!”
“Okay2x..Get off!!” GD and Taeyang said as they pull him off you.
“I heard you won a large amount of cash to that dance contest you joined.” Daesung said.
“How did you know oppa?” then their eyes were focused to TOP.
“What?!” he responded innocently.
“He’s kind of interested to your friend.” Seungri was at it again.
“Yah!” he blushed and Seungri received another hit which made everyone laugh.
“So how much did you take? You should take us out.” Dara exclaimed.
“Uhmm..yeah, bout that..I don’t have the money anymore.”
“It’s with Alyson?” TOP asked glaring at Seungri to keep his mouth shut.
“No, I used it to pay for the father-daughter hospital bills.”
“You never disappoint to impress us!” CL said which everyone agreed.







>>>>>>>>>>>any suggetions for the title???hehehehe