Part 4 - ARE WE GOING TO MEET??

Someday

 

The next day you woke up early to start your day. When you went out your room, Hyo Joo was still there preparing herself and is about to leave with her manager when she saw you.

“Your early Baby D. By the way, I’ve cooked you breakfast it’s in the refrigerator and the money’s in the drawer.”

“Unnie, I told you I’ll be earning my money from now on.”

“You still have to find a job, right? So as long as you still don’t have one, use it.”

You were about to argue when she came closer and kissed you on the forehead as a sign of saying goodbye. Then she whispered, “Take care of yourself, baby D.” you just nod in agreement that’s when she left hurriedly with her manager for her shooying and pictorial.

She used to call you Baby D when you were still young about 5y.o. and you were leaving together. When you heard her call you in that name again you felt calm and safe that’s why you didn’t try to even argue with her. You then took a bath and ate breakfast. After preparing yourself you decided to go around Seoul and find a job, a simple one because you still can’t use the course that you graduated in for you still need to get a couple of tests to get a license and that’s when you can practice.

5hours had passed and you’re still having a hard time finding a job that would suit you. You ended up in front of a store called “Lucky Day” then felt that your already hungry so you went in to have lunch but to your surprise there were a lot of people inside that store. One of the audience yelled, “It’s 2ne1!! Kyaaaaaaa~!” upon hearing this you hurriedly put yourself in the crowd and took a peek, it was indeed 2ne1 shooting for a commercial.

“Wow! They really are beautiful! ….OUCH!” Someone just pushed you into the wall and you bumped your head to it. After regaining your strength you got your out from the crowd. “Whoah! If I stay there for another minute I think I’ll die! Fans are really something… kekeke” then you bought lunch and sat down and empty table.

2NE1’s Side:

“CUT!”, the director said, “Okay, let’s take a break for a while girls.”

“Nae!”, 2ne1 answered in chorus.

“Mingkki~yah! What’s wrong? You’ve been distracted since we got here. It’s not you.”, CL asked worriedly.

“Ye, now that you mentioned it CL-roo she really seemed distracted. You kept on looking at the fans. If you want to take a picture with them then go..” Dara butted in.

“I don’t think she wants to take a picture with the fans Ssantokki. I think she’s finding someone in the crowd. Your neck looks like a giraffe now Mingkki! Kekeke.” Bom jokingly said.

“Ani unnies! It’s nothing..kekekeke.” Minzy said while waving her hands and shaking his head right to left. * I thought I just saw her..aigoo my unnies are very observant *

The Park sisters are still teasing Minzy while CL is just observing them and having a thought of, * I don’t think it’s nothing. Mingkki, I’m really worried on what’s happening here.*

“Okay breaks through, let’s proceed!” the director said as the fans outside started to get wild again.

BACK TO YOUR SIDE:

You finished your lunch and went closer to the crystal wall again to see your idols and plan on sticking around when you received a text, “How’s the job hunting brigade?^^”

“It’s from unnie… Oh sh*t! I almost forgot!”, started typing on your cell, “still in search unnie!^^”

“Well goodluck then, Baby D!” she replied.

Went out the store hurriedly but still had a last glimpse on 2ne1, * Where’s luck when I really need it?! * you thought then walked away.. but then you stopped, “Did she just looked at me and smiled? No, maybe she did it for the fans there..”

[=> “She didn’t smile back… So it was really her in the crowd earlier.. I hope I could meet her as me soon…” <=]

After a couple of hours in searching for a job you noticed that it was getting dark and found yourself in front of the old lady’s restaurant so you sat and sighed.

“Why does someone here is having a long face?” an old lady said.

“Hanmyuni!”, hugged her and said, “I didn’t find a job. I failed! I won’t be able to help unnie in this situation..”

“Aigoo~ if you want you could work here. I need a hand cause my other worker resigned yesterday.”

“Hanmyuni! Kamsahamnida!”, bowed 90 degrees

“It’s because you’ve been really nice my dear.”

After your conversation, you had a glimpse on what’s on TV. You saw 2ne1 performing Hate You and Ugly as their goodbye stage. You were in a trance watching theirperformance when your cell rang…

“Ye, unnie?”

“You’ll be meeting 2ne1 tomorrow at dinner but someone wants to meet you today. Could you meet us at Samwoon Garden, 8pm? You know the place right?”

You looked at your watch and it was just 7pm.

“Jeongmal?! I’ll meet them tomorrow?! Ye, I know the place and I’ll be there but who would want to meet me?”

“I can feel your excitement..kekeke. you’ll know her later, see you then.”

“Araseo unnie” then you both hang up.

As you were walking heading to the intersection you came across YGE building and to your surprise it was just a block away from the park where you hang out and dance.

* I guess my luck came back!kekeke… I get to meet 2ne1 tomorrow then I just found out how near I was all the time to YGE! Kyaaaaaaaaa~! But who would Hyo Joo unnie want me to meet tonight? *