Decision and Solution

Someday

 

The girls are still wearing their confused looks when you and Mr. YG shooked hands. Dara snapped out of it and praised you for how you sang earlier then Bom and Minzy followed. You felt the song and sang it wholeheartedly in order for them to get the message. The 3 girls told you that they have now realized what they were feeling back then and they need to be strong in order for them to get over this current problem while CL had been quiet since. She was observing you and Mr. YG and has a curious look on her face.

“Sajangnim, what’s happening here?” she said while flashing a look on you.

“What do you mean unnie?” Minzy asked.

“It’s not like sajangnim to thank someone just for singing here. ” CL said looking at her members.

“Nae! (your name), what’s really going on here?” Bom asked you while wrapping her arms around your shoulders and giving you a smirk.

 

As they faced you, you took a step back smiling and making a PEACE sign to them. They were about to devour you from where you were standing when Mr. YG interrupted.

“Okay girls, calm down and we’ll explain everything to you.”

“Nae, calm your horses! Kekeke..”

Mr.YG turned to you and asked, “Would you mind if I tell them?”

“Not at all, sajangnim.” Then you flashed a smile.

“Jamkanmanyo (wait)! Did you just say ‘sajangnim’?!” Dara shockingly asked.

“Nae she did, because starting today she will be with you. She just agrees to be your choreographer.” Mr. YG revealed.

 

When the girls heard this, they froze for like 5mins then suddenly got on their feet and jumped at ypu excitedly saying the word “Jeongmal?!” a couple of times. They shed tears of joy when you nodded but they didn’t cry, they were soo~ happy! CL then went in front of you when the 3 girls were busy jumping around in circles while talking to Mr. YG and also thanking him for telling them the good news. She looked at you straight in the eyes, smiled and hugged you as if the pressure that she’s been carrying tfor days now had disappeared. You felt her sigh while hugging you and you hugged her back.

(English language used)

“Thank you.”

“The pleasure’s all mine, C.”

 

On the other hand, the Park sisters were bugging Mr. YG on how he knew that you agreed without them knowing it first. He told them that they need to ask you instead and that he’ll be going for now. Upon hearing this Minzy approached you and rested her head on your shoulder.

“Unnie, why didn’t you tell me? We were together last night.”

“I just decided earlier this morning, donsaeng. I didn’t find you in the apartment so I went directly to sajangnim.”

“Jeongmal?! You did?!” Bom interrupted.

“Then what happened?” Dara asked.

“Give us the details.” CL said smiling happily.

“Araseo2x.” then you laughed.

 

== FLASH BACK ==

 

 

Earlier that morning, you went to YGE before going to your workplace to file your resignation letter. On your way to Mr. YG’s office (in which you’re not familiar with), you bumped into Bigbang. They were on their way out for a taping (Seungri and Daesung) and a meet up with Teddy (T.O.P). At the hallway, you immediately greeted them while bowing and they greeted you back.

“Hey! Its Minji’s new unnie!” Seungri said excitedly while offering a handshake.

“Is Minji with you? You’re early.” GD said then smiled at you.

“She went jogging but I’ll come back with her later, Mr. Kwon.”

“Oooohh..too formal! Aniyeo!” T.O.P yelled out while laughing.

“Call us ‘Oppas’ just like how you call Dara and Bommie Noonas as ‘Unnies’.” Teayang said.

“Uhmm..araseo Oppa..” you said shyly.

“You’re cute, you know that?” Daesung said while pinching you cheeks.

“Apa, apa (it hurts, it hurts)Oppa..” you said while massaging your cheeks.

“YOU’RE SOO CUTE!!kekeke” they said in chorus.

 

You talked with them for a while. They were really fun to talk to but then you realized what you weht there for and asked them for directions in Mr. YG’s office.

“Youngbae and I will you.” GD said then looked at Tae for confirmation.

“Nae. Sure.It’ll be fun walking around with a cute girl too.”  Tae said teasingly making you blush.

“Kamsahamnida Oppa!”  you said bowing.

“Hyung we want to come too! (your name), let’s go together.” Seungri said holding your hand.

“Aish! Daesung-ahh, bring Seungri with you and just drop him off at their taping place.” GD said while Taeyang removed his hand from yours.

“Araseo hyung! Nice meeting you, (your name)! Let’s hang out sometime. Annyeong!” Dae said while dragging Seungri with him.

 

You bid them goodbye, also to T.O.P who is now running to the elevator. GD and Taeyang escorted you to Mr. YG’s office having a talk while walking, you were in between them and every now and then they pinch your cheeks or even mess your hair up. It’s not that hard to be friends  to them because they were very friendly and you felt like you could even get close to them just like how your are now with 2ne1. When you arrived at Mr. YG’s office they bid you goodbye because they need to meet up with their manager first. After 30mins, Mr. YG arrived and that was the time you told him about your decision and that you were thankful for him welcoming you in the building even though you hadn’t done anything to help them so this is also a way in appreciating his kindness. You gave your documents and he made you sign a contract and explained everything for the job position.

== END OF FLASH BACK ==

 

While you were telling the story to the girls, Mr. YG stepped out from the room. When he was at the door, he was greeted by GD and Taeyang. They had been observing what was happening since the very beginning. As he went passed them he whispered, “Both of you, keep an eye on her. You know what I mean.”

“Ye hyung-nim!” they replied.

 

GD leaning by the door with his arms crossed on his chest smiled and said, “She doesn’t have the slightest idea.” While by his side put his arm on GD’s  shoulder and said, “Let’s let her find it out by herself. Hyung-nim really saw it before her though.” They chuckled while observing you and the girls when Minzy saw them.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” as she was approaching them but stopped and waited for them to come in.

“Minji-yah! You don’t want us to be here?!” Taeyang said acting like he was crying.

“Aniyeo Oppa!!”

 

With Minzy and Taeyang’s continuous conversation, the room was filled witrh laughter. You’re still a little bit awkward around them but somehow you felt good being friends with them.

“I guess you still feel awkward with us, right?” GD said noticing your expressions.

“Jogeum (a little bit).” You said while smiling.

‘Ahhh!! She’s just so cute even though she doesn’t act cute’, Taeyang thought.

“Why don’t we eat out?” GD proposed.

“Good idea, Oppa! But where?” CL agreed.

“At Seven hyung’s restaurant!” Taeyag proclaimed.

‘Yup 2ne1’s back!’ you thought.

 

As you are now eating at the restaurant, you can now converse with Taeyang and GD and grew comfortable with them as they were very funny throughout the day . when everyone finished eating, Bom called the waiter. Everybody thought she was going to as for the bill nut to everyone’s surprise she said, “I’ll have CORN please.” So as everyone heard this. They screamed, “ANDWAE!” too loud that it echoed throughout the restaurant!