The Answer to the Confession

Someday

 

The next day you we’re already rehearsing with 2ne1, it’s been quite a while since you’ve danced with them again and it makes you feel overwhelmed having a chance to be with them. It was already 4 in the afternoon when the oldest among them requested a break for another 30mins. She was desperately begging you for a break and to eat corn so even though you’re really firm about rehearsal time you just can’t say no when her cute, cuddly face turns up on you with a begging voice.

“Okay. Fine unnie, we’ll have a 30mins break but only 30, okay?”
“Yes!! Thankyou very much, (your name)!! I love you!!” Bom bursted and hugged you tight.
“Aigoo unnie..” as you chuckled and hugged back.

Then she went off dragging Dara with her. You turned off the music and had a bottle of water thrown to you by the Leader, CL saying, “heads up!” you caught it just in time when you turned.

“Thanks, C!”
“So what’s going on with you lately??”
“Nothing much..”
“Yeah…it doesn’t mean that when your contract ended you can’t message us anymore.” The maknae butted in pouting.
“Aigoo…kyeopta!” as you were pinching her cheeks.
“Yah! Unnie!” rubbing her cheeks.
“Mingkki’s right so don’t cut your communication with us anymore.”
“Nae…araseo..mian..”

The three of you talked for a while when the Park Sisters came back. Bom eating corn while Dara’s eating ramen while walking towards you. They greeted you with their funny side talking about what happened when they were buying foods and ended up fighting over on what to buy. You and the dongsaengs burst into laughter just by seeing their reactions while telling you the story. Then the moment you prayed to not ever happen just happened when Dara asked, “How are you and Bae??”. Upon hearing those words you felt like your knees grew weak and you were about to fall, good thing Minzy’s standing beside you so you rested an arm on her shoulder to gain balance. You kept on changing the topic until the time of the break was over and you started to rehearse with them again. ‘Aigooo…why isn’t Mr. Gyu (their main choreographer—I just made this up!^^) not here at a time like this??’ you thought as you were showing the dance moves you created.

After a couple of hours, rehearsals’  done. You were approached first by the main vocalist and asked you about Bae and when the other 3 heard this they rushed at your side and giggled. ‘Here we go again…’ you thought as you were showing them an awkward smile while blushing unconsciously.

“Unnie’s blushing!!” the maknae teased.
“Aigooo..” as you bowed.
“So??” Dara added.
“C’mon tell us..the unnies promise not to react until the last word, right?” the leader looked at them and they nodded hysterically.
“Okay..”
“Yes!” they responded in chorus.

At the other side of the building, specifically at Teddy’s studio, two guys were talking secretly at the corner while the others were recording and playing around.

“So Bae have you seen her already??”
“Not yet Jiyoungie.”
“Huh?! Wae??”
“Well, I don’t want to disturb her from work knowing that Mr. Gyu is not around she needs to focus and rehearse with the girls full time.”
“So you’re waiting for her to approach you?” Bae didn’t respond and just looked away.
“Aish. You know (your name), it’s not a secret among the staffs that we’re having a comeback this year. You think she’ll try to approach you knowing that you’re busy? I don’t think so.”
“Yeah I know that.”
“So what are you waiting for?”
“I don’t want to sneak out. Not like you guys.” As they both laughed.
“Who’s gonna sneak out? And why??” the maknae butted in.
“No one!” the leader boomed.
“Chill,hyung. I’m just asking.” While walking away from the fuming dragon.

Back to the rehearsal studio….

So you started telling them what exactly happened from the time that you felt something to him and to how he confessed. You made it very detailed as to Minzy’s request and you told them about the call that happened last night and on what he said. Upon hearing this the Park Sisters were holding on their excitement and reactions deep within them because at this time they just want to scream and hug you so tight same goes to CL and Minzy but they’re really good at hiding it so during the story telling your eyes were at ChaeMIn’s (CLMinzy) if not it sticks on the floor. After the whole story ended, the Park sisters couldn’t take it anymore and screamed. To your embarrassment your face grew red like a tomato and just bowed down.

“Unnies, that’s enough.” CL said while laughing to their reactions. “She’s pretty embarrassed now.”
“Are you unnnie??” Minzy asked and you just nod.
“Okay2x…so go to him now!” Bom exclaimed
“Unnie, he’s busy…maybe next time. Let’s just go home for now.”
“Aigoo..our (your name)’s shy. Is it because of us??” Dara teased
“Aish Unnie!”

After a couple of minutes of talking with the girls, they decided to let you go and bid you goodbye as they went to their hostel. On your way out, you kept on checking your phone but there’s no msg or recorded call received *sighs*. As you went out of the building, you saw a familiar man waving and running towards you.

“Oppa??”
“(your name)!” as he hugged you.
“What are you doing here? You’re not in rehearsals?”
“Ani..we’re recording and I finished early.” And you just nodded.
“I missed you!”
“I…missed you too.”
“Are you tired?”
“I’m still alright.”
“You seemed not yourself. Is this what happens if you miss me too much?”
“Aish oppa!” as you laughed and playfully hit him.
“Now your back!” he paused and, “(your name)?” as he got closer to you.
“Uhh..ye..?” you were about to step back but he grabbed your waist and pulled you close.

As he did this, you felt like your heart would break free from your chest. It won’t stop from beating so fast. ‘OHMYGAHD!! Eottoeghae?!?!’ you thought as you looked at his face getting closer to yours.

 

 

“(Your full name), could you say my name?” as his lips went near to your ears.
“Uhh…Bae? Youngbae oppa??” you were holding yourself from shaking.
“Just call me Bae from now on.”
“Wae??”
“SARANGHAE..”

And that was it, the word you were longing to hear from him. It made your heart skip a beat and you even froze from where you were for a couple of minutes. Good thing he was still there and didn’t stepped back, his hands still on your waist as if waiting for your response. ‘This is it..’ you thought as you breathed in deep and said, “Saranghae.”

“What?? Did you just….” As he stepped back smiling looking at your eyes.
“I what??” acting innocently.
“Say it again.”
“Anio.”
“Wae?? C’mon please??”
“Ani.”

He was making you say it again abut you kept on saying no. this went on for a couple of minutes, you were both laughing at each other just like the old days. Right now he was chasing you inside the building still insisting that you would say it again.

“Not my fault you didn’t hear it!” running around the corridor.
“It’s not that I didn’t hear it. I just want to be sure if I heard it right!” chasing you.
“Hahaha…Poor Bae..”
“If I catch you I won’t let you go if you won’t say it!”
“Try and catch me then!”

After a while you ran into a dead end, ‘Not good.’ you thought. He was now a few distances from your back and was smiling evily. You turned to him and gulped, you know you’ve got nowhere to run to in this situation. He’s now in front of you showing his eye smile.

“You’re a good runner.” While panting.
“Aigoo..you okay??”
“Ye…you just made me run around the building till the 4th floor.”
“Mianhae.” And you both laughed.
“It’s okay. Once in a while I need adventure!”
“Yah!! You’re the one chasing me and I didn’t tell you to.” As you stick your tongue out.
“That’s why I really like you!”
“Aish..can we stop with that LIKE-thingy??” as you blushed and bowed your head.
“Okay then.” He went closer to you and suddenly hugged you.
“W..Wae??”
“I LOVE YOU even if it means running around the world just to be with you.”
His words startled you but you gathered your strength and hugged him back, “Babo! I love you too!”

This time he heard it clearly and jumped while yelling the word, “YES!”. You were making him stop but he just won’t listen so you were just watching him smiling. ‘I’m very lucky..’ you thought.