Is this....???

Someday

 

3days later, you were woken up by your phone’s ring tone. As you answered it, you heard Mr. YG’s voice on the other line which made you sat up straight and talked like you were wide awake than earlier. He requested to see you to talk about certain things and to go there immediately. After you hang up, you made your way to the bathroom and took a shower then dressed yourself appropriately. ‘What might sajangnim wants to talk about? I heard their choreographer’s back. I might as well find another job after meeting him.’ With those thoughts in mind you made your way to YGE. As you arrived, you proceeded and entered to his office, you saw two other man with him as if they were all waiting for you.

 

“Annyeong hasaeyo!” as you bowed and greeted back. That’s when you familiarized the other man, it was Teddy but the other one was still filling your mind with curiousity.
“Now that we’re all here, let’s start.” Mr. YG said.
“(your name), this is Mr. ___, 2ne1’s choreographer. He just went back.” Teddy introduced.
“Nice to meet you, Mr. ___” then you bowed again.
“So nice to have finally meet you too. The girls have been telling me nice things about you!”
“That is why you’re here.” Mr. YG added.
“Huh?!”
“You’re staying. I’m not letting you go just yet.” As he handed you the contract.
“Really sajangnim?!” as you signed, “But what would I be of use here?”
“I still need your help in the studio.” Teddy said smiling.
“And I could really use some of your moves in the choreography. I’ve watched the dances that you did that were recorded.”
“You heard them, (your name), you’re still needed here. I won’t let a talented young girl like you be with other agencies’ but here.” YG added.
“So what do you say?” as if Teddy’s expecting a YES answer from you.
“I’ll never want to leave this family that I grew close with!” you responded smiling.

 

After a couple of minutes of talking about you and your talent and on how you helped them this past few months, you went out and walked yourself to the rehearsal studio with a bright wide smile planted in your face, ‘I’m staying!’ you thought as you giggled and entered the studio. The 1st one to see you was CL but was hugged 1st by Minzy and the others followed.

 

“Unnie! I’ve been calling you!” Minzy whined.
“We thought you weren’t coming back.” Bom said.
“I even thought you’d leave us without saying goodbye.” CL added.
“Mianhae..it’s just that…a lot of things happened.”
“What kind of things, unnie?”
“It’s not that bad.” You chuckled and looked at Dara.
“Dara-yah! Do you know anything about this?!”
“As you mentioned it Bommie unnie, Dara unnie was…Yah unnie! What happened that day when we were at the studio together? When you suddenly ran off leaving me and dougie behind.”
Both you and CL gave away a chuckle seeing the 2 girls interrogating Dara with their questions and glares.
“Araseo2x..I’ll tell... I’ll tell..(your name), thanks!” she said sarcastically.

 

Then she told them about Bianca being one of the people whom you’ve helped at the night of the party and of who she was in GD’s life and that you’ve helped big time in letting them meet once again. Bom and Minzy’s glares turned to teary eyes having heard her story while CL was nodding all this time. But after a while, Bom broke down and cried which made Dara assist her outside to get some fresh air promising you that they’ll come back.

 

“So what happened to you after the party? You just disappeared and we never saw you not until now.” CL started.
“Yeah unnie, where did you go?”
“Uhmm…about that…ahh..” you stuttered as you remembered the confession that happened.
“And oh yeah unnie, Bae oppa was nowhere to be found too.”
“Did you two sneaked out again??” CL asked full of suspicion.
“Uhh..it’s..you know..well…its kinda complicated.”

 

CL and Minzy looked at each other and smiled all of a sudden as if an idea came to their minds on the way you answered their questions.

 

“Oppa’s been worried about you.” CL said.
“Like me, you’re also not answering his calls.” Minzy added.
“Don’t tell me he confessed?!”
“He didn’t?!”
You replied with just a shy smile..
“We knew it!!”
“He really did, right?!”
“Yeah…” you responded in a low voice.
“Kyaaaaaaa~ !!” they reacted as they both giggled.
“So what’d you say to him, unnie?”
“Are you now together?”
“He said he loves me while I told him I like him so I really don’t think we’re together.”
“Whaaatt?! Just LIKE?!” they screamed in unison.
“Yah! What’s with all the screaming here?” Bom asked aas she and Dara went in.
“Yeah..and both of you are even giggling.”

 

So the dongsaengs told their unnies what you just revealed and made Bom giggle and scream upon hearing the details while Dara just smiled at you and told them her side of the story too. After she told them everything, they gasped as if it was hard to believe that both GD and YB fell in love with same girl and that GD didn’t do anything reckless when he got hurt.

 

“Wow! Ur pretty amzing, did u know that?” Bom started.
“No I’m not unnie…I still don’t know how to face Bae after what had happened.”
“What do you really feel towards him?” Dara asked.
“I like him unnie.” You responded with a blush.
“But do you love him unnie??”
“I…I…”, you sighed and looked up, “I’m not sure.”
“(your name), follow your heart. Listen to what its saying. Don’t be afraid to open yourself to someone especially to oppa.” CL said as she rested her hand on your shoulder.
“Cause he’ll be dead if he hurts you!” Bom said as she clenched her fist and raised it which made you and the others laugh.

 

= At the apartment =

 

You were now resting at your room, lying flat with face first on the bed thinking about your conversation with 2ne1 earlier which was cut off by the appearance of their choreographer and made them to start practicing with you and Mr. ___ observing and making revisions in preparation for their YGFamily concert this coming December. You kept silent for about an hour or 2 now, sighing every now and then. ‘Am I really just afraid to open my heart?’

You decided to walk yourself to the piano and when you were already in front of it, all you did was just stare at it. After a while, you snapped out and started to play Yiruma’s River Flows in You. ‘I’m getting emotional..’ you thought as you ended the piece. Then your phone rang, as you checked the caller ID, it was Bae. Even though you have no idea on what to tell him, still you answered his call because deep within you know that you missed him dearly.

 

 

“Yeobosaeyo?”
“At last! You finally answered!”
“Sorry”, as you chukled.
“Yah! I miss you!”
“I miss you too..”
“I thought you were trying to avoid me.”
“And why would I do that?”
“Cause I never saw you at the building anymore.”
“My contract was just until 2ne1’s Japanese promotions.”, you chuckled.
“Ohh…so is it because of my confession?”
“Uhhh…No, it’s not.”
“So I’m still allowed to see you?”
“Who told you that you can’t?! hahaha..”
“Really?! That’s good! Can I see you tomorrow then? Pls?”
“Hahaha..I’ll be working.”
“Yes! I’ll see you tomorrow then!”
“Yeah”, you were smiling at the other side of the line.
“Cool!! I’m really excited to see you!”
“Yeah, it’s been a while Bae..”
“I really like it when you say my name..I’m really in love with you..”
“…………………….”
“I’ll be patient. I love you, (your name)..”
After he hung up, you whispered….. “I LOVE YOU TOO…”