Part 6 - THE REVELATION

Someday

 

(Minzy’s POV)

Bommie Unnie was already calling me and sending me a bunch of messages like a wild cat  asking me where I’m at, and that were suppose to meet at Samwoon Garden at exactly 8pm. I was running late. I kept on replying on how sorry I was. Being able to dance with her makes me forget the tiresome day that I had and I promised to myself that the next time we meet I would certainly let her know the real me. When I arrived at the place, I hurriedly went in to the room which was reserved for us by Hyo Joo Unnie.

“Chusuhamnida unnies.” I bowed then asked, “Is she here yet?”

“Not yet but she’s on her way.” Hyo Joo unnie said while glancing at her cell.

“Where’d you went again? Aish..you’re always missing every after rehearsals.” Bommie Unnie scolded.

“”Aigoo~ our maknae’s been busy with something that we don’t know.” Dara unnie started teasing me again.

“Chusuhamnida.” I kept on bowing and sat beside Chaerin unnie.

“Did you meet up with her again? The girl you told me about..” CL unnie whispered.

“Ye unnie. Sorry for being late.”

“Next time remember to watch your schedule.” In her leader mode tone.

“Nae.”

>>>>>>><<<<<<<< 

* This is embarrassing * you thought while running so fast to Samwoon Garden. You had a glimpse of your watch and it was already 8:10pm! “Omo! Omo! Omo! Time pls stop for a while!” Then you reached the place, you rapidly ran through the  2nd floor and found the room that had been reserved for your meeting with 2ne1 by your unnie. You were catching your breath because of all the running that you did. You breathed in and opened the door.

“”Annyeong hasaeyo! I’m really soory for being late. I got caught up with something…” you started reasoning out your way when Hyo Joo stood up and went by your side.

“Baby D, breathe! Kekeke.. Did you ran all the way here from the bus stop?”

You just nodded while still catching your breath.

“Aigoo~”

On the other hand…

Minzy just stared at you with a surprised look while the Park sisters went to your side and was introduced by Hyo Joo.

“CL~unnie…that’s….HER!” she told CL while pointing at you.

“Really?! Are you sure Mingkki-yah?”

“Nae, 100%!”

“This would be fun! So I guess this is the right time to tell her. Kekeke…”

CL and Minzy stood up and also went near you. Then Hyo Joo introduced you to each other. You can’t believe what your eyes are seeing. 2ne1’s now in front of you! They’re very friendly and sweet. But you noticed that CL and Minzy since you were introduced kept on staring at you and Minzy had been smiling at you with a “I know something that would surely surprise you” smile. After all of you finished eating, Hyo Joo stood up and said…

“So, you girls take good care of my dongsaeng here, araji (okay)?”

“Nae!” they responded in chorus.

“Chakaman (wait)! Unnie? You’re going somewhere?”

“Nae. I won’t be going home for 3days I guess. I’ll have my shooting at Jeju Island. I’ll be going now.”

“Annyeong! Take care!” the girls said.

“They’re going to borrow you from me in a while, Baby D.” then she kissed your forehead and went out.

“Aish unnie! I’m not a kid anymore.” While rubbing your forehead and waving at her.

You were about to close the door when you heard Bom and Dara screamed loudly. When you turned back at them they gave you they’re innocent look of “Who screamed? We didn’t.” so you just laughed even though confused then noticed that CL’s already beside you, rested her hands on your shoulders and whispered…

“(your name), someone here wants to tell you something.”

You just gave them a confused look. But then..

 

 

“Unnieeeeeeeeee!!” Minzy ran towards you and hugged you tightly.

You were surprised at what Minzy did but because you felt comfortable with her, you hugged her back and smiled. The Park sisters and CL just watched your reaction and giggled in excitement to Minzy’s next move.

“Unnie? Do you remember me?” Minzy said with a smirk.

“Uhmm..what do you mean? You’re Minzy the main dancer of 2ne1. And did you just call me unnie?”

“Ye that’s right! Because…”

Minzy told you everything from the 1st time you met on how she enjoyed your company to the store where she smiled at you up to what happened earlier at the park. You were really surprised that made you speechless to what you just heard but they still waited for your response so you gathered all your strength and was able to say…

“What the……?? Who did…? You mean…??...the…here?there..?ahhh!! huh?!”

Then the room was filled with laughter!