They're Back!

Someday

 

After another week, they came back to Seoul and their faces were having happy and excited looks drawn in it. Upon arriving at YGE building, Mr. YG spoke.

“I know you all are tired so I’m making this day free for you so take a rest. Let’s see each other tomorrow at 7pm.”
“Nae, sajangnim!” they responded in chorus.

2ne1 went to their unit and took a very long sleep while Taeyang was dialing a familiar number.

“Yobeosaeyo?”
“(your name), eodigyesaeyo (where are you)?”
“Oppa!”, you were shocked at the same time happy in hearing his voice, “I’m home, you’re already back?!”
“Nae and I can’t wait to see you. I’ll come over.”
“Araseo oppa. I’ll introduce you to my best friend then.” You chuckled.
“I’ll be there in 10mins. I’ll be glad to meet her and…” he paused, “I miss you.”
You didn’t respond, surprised on how your heart reacted to those words, “You’re still there?”
“Ahh..ye oppa. I miss you too.”

 

After he hang up, your hand made its way to your chest and you were staring blankly at the wall when Alyson approached you and got you back to reality.

“Hey (your name)! What happened to you? Are you okay?” as she looked at you then to the wall trying to see what you’re looking at.
“Oh!”, you snapped out, “nothing.”
“Who called?”
“Youngbae oppa, he’s coming over.”
“What did he say now that made you be in a trance?”
“What are you talking about?!” you denied.
“C’mon..spill!”
“Okay2x..he said he missed me and I think my heart skipped a beat when I heard him say it then it beat faster.”
“You really like him, don’t you?”
“Yeah I guess.” You blushed.
“Well I guess it’s okay cause as I’ve observed he likes you too but what about Jiyong Oppa?” she was now pacing acting like a detective.
“Now you’re blabbing nonsense. Jiyong oppa and I are just like siblings but to Bae Oppa, I don’t know what he really feels. He might be just teasing me.”
“He wouldn’t say those words to you before he left if he was just teasing you.”

 

Your conversation was cut when you heard the buzzer. You went to open it and was greeted by Taeyang’s bear hug while Alyson was following at your back. When he you were trapped in his hug, you felt like your heart was about to escape your chest in how fast it was beating but you felt an unexplainable happiness and hugged him back. You went in and led him to the living room.

“Geulaeseo museun il-i iss-eossdeon geoji? (So what’d I miss)?” he asked.
“Manh-eun amugeosdo (Nothing much). Btw, this is Alyson. AL, this is Bae oppa.”
“Oh hi! Sorry for my ignorance. Nice to meet you.” He started to speak in English and shook her hand.
“Nice to meet you too Mr. Youngbae.”
“Oh no no no. You can call me Oppa.” He said showing his cute smile.
“He’s cute.”, Alyson whispered to you which made you blush, “Okay then. Oppa!”

 

After a not too long conversation you noticed that he still hadn’t had enough rest so even if you wanted to spend time with him much more, you need to let him rest, “Oppa, go home for now and take a rest. You don’t look so good.” As you mentioned this Alyson agreed.
“I don’t want to!” he whined.
“Aish! GO! You pushed him out.” Then you laughed.
“Will you be at the party tomorrow?”
“Yeah.”

When he came to their hostel GD welcomed him with a hug and handed a juice.
“Man! You looked like you haven’t slept for days!”
“Funny Ji.” As he playfully punched him.
“Where have you gone? The girls were already having their rest.”
“I visited her and I came to know her friend.”
Upon hearing this GD’s tone became serious, “So you already met Alyson?”
“Nae, you know her? She says they’ve been hanging out.”
“Yeah, I met her too.”
“Haven’t been able to hang out with her.”
“Yeah. I envy her friend.”

 

GD went to the living room and the TV. Taeyang following him with a plate of sandwich; they both sat on the sofa.

 

“Dong Youngbae, I want to ask you something but please answer me honestly.”
“What is it, Ji?”
“Do you like her?”
“Is it that obvious?” he chuckled.
“As I’ve guessed. Are you planning to confess?”
“Yeah Ji, I will. Maybe tomorrow.”


As GD heard this from his best friend with full of determination, he stood up and went in front of him. He offered a handshake, Taeyang was confused with it but accepted it and shook his hand. “Good luck then bro.” and he tapped Taeyang’s back. Then he hurriedly went out saying that he still needs to do a recording at Teddy’s studio. While he was at the corridor, he held his breath and looked at the ceiling.

“Bae…you’re lucky because she too feels the same way to you but for me, she just see me as her brother” he was holding up his tears, “I trust you bro. I know you really love her. I guess I lose this time.” As he forced a smile and went his way to Teddy’s studio.

>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

The next day, you and Alyson went to Lotte World. You saved the best for last as she was going away later that night. She was really excited in going in and riding all the rides when she sighted the place. Those 5yrs of not able to spend time with each other can be summed up in the  8days of her stay there. After your last ride, you noticed that Alyson’s not acting like herself the moment she stepped down the ride. ‘Uh-oh…this is not good!’ you thought as you put the plastic bag just under .“I told you, no VOMITING!”

After she vomited all that she could, you assisted her in a bench and ran to the nearest store and bought an energy drink.

“Here. Drink this.” You handed here the energy drink.
“Huh?!”
“Just drink it to cope to what you lost while you vomited.”

 

As she had recovered, both of you decided to have some snacks and tour around a little more. You went to see different shows they were offering and had a lot of fun until you noticed that it was getting dark.

“Let’s go. I still need to drive you to the airport.”
“Uhmm yeah. It’s today.” She sad with sad eyes.
“C’mon cheer up, will ya?” you tried to make her smile.
“Those 8days felt like they were just 2days.” As she looked up the skies.
“This might be goodbye for now but that doesn’t mean that we won’t see each other again.”
“(your name)…” as she looked at you, “If I would be given a chance to stay here, I would immediately grab it. I want to be like how we used to. Always together.”
“Hey! AL, don’t do things recklessly. Any decision that may come, make sure to think about it first. I too wanted to bring the past back. How the 4 of us are inseparable.”
“You’re really my big sister! That’s why it’s hard for me to leave cause I’m sure they would want the whole details when we meet.” She smiled.
“And make sure that I’m the only one! Make them jealous then!” you both laughed then you pinched her cheek and rested your arm around her shoulders.

 

As both of you were heading out of Lotte World, something caught Alyson’s eyes. She went to it and you followed.

“Kpop Music Dance contest?”
“What’s that?”
“Let’s join, (your name)!”
“Well”, you surveyed the crowd, “There are a lot of people here, someone might notice you.”
“There!” she pointed at a boutique that sells masks.
“You really wanna do it?”
“Yeah!”
“Okay then and let’s get those too.” You pointed at a store which sells hoodies.

After the both of you changed clothes, you went in line for registration and founded out that you need to pick a kpop song from their list for you to use in your performance. 2ne1 songs a re packed so you scan for the others but Alyson chose Hearbeat by 2pm.

“You chose a difficult song.”
“Really?! I didn’t know!!!” she was already panicking.
“hahaha..chill! I was just playing with you. We can pull this off.” As you show her a video of 2pm dancing.

Luckily, you have their video in your phone. Both of you watched it and tried to learn it while waiting for your turn to perform. You were just sitting and watching the video. You plan on mimicking the dance steps. That’s the only way you both can perform it , it’s a new song for you both. You didn’t notice you were dancing on your seats. After a while your names were called  and you went on stage. When the music started, with just the choreography in mind, it seems like the music and beat came to both of you and when you started dancing everyone were amazed! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfiRtLp--M0 = here’s the vid!heheehe..not mine)No plan on how you both would do it but you executed it very nicely. In the end you took the prize of being the champion.

 

(In the car…)

“What to do with this?” you were referring to the cash prize.
“Keep it. You may need it.”
“Shouldn’t we cut it to half?”
“Nah..I know you’ll use it in a good way.”

You then arrived at the airport and drop her off..

“I’ll miss you!”
“I’ll miss you more!” you said as both of you hugged

You were driving your way to the party when you checked your watch. “Oh! Shoot!! I’m going to be late. I’m supposed to be there 7:30pm.” As you were about to make a left turn, you saw someone full of blood asking for help. It seemed like there had been an accident. You went down the car and planned to help the person.