A Search for the Answer

Someday

 

When you arrived home, you were surprised in seeing Hyo Joo in the living room watching TV. You wanted to run to her, hug her so tight and cry on her shoulders but you didn’t. You kept your emotions thinking that she might have her own problems and pressure to deal with. You didn’t realize that you were now in a trance while staring at her smiling. You just missed her so much! And then she saw you and started to talk to you excitedly.

“Baby D! You’re here!” she said running towards you and snapping you out of your trance.

“I missed you so much!” she said while hugging you so tight.

“Unnie! I missed you too.” As you hugged her back.

 

As the night went by, you both talked about everything you’ve missed about each other. But you didn’t tell her about your current problem, you can’t just ruin the mood which is of course a happy one for you wanted to have a wonderful memory of her  knowing that she would be busy again tomorrow. You felt good, it’s been a while since you both talked face to face because these past weeks you were just able to talk to her on the phone.

After a while, you took a shower and prepared yourself to sleep. When you were about to lie down, you heard a knock so you opened your door.

“Baby D, could I sleep here with you?”

“Of course unnie!” you said happily especially when she calls you ‘Baby D’.

 

After sometime, Hyo Joo already went into deep slumber but you on the other hand was still wide awake and it’s already 3am. You were lying down on her shoulder while she’s hugging you, then before you dozed off the last thing that was on your mind was ‘Will I be able to find it tomorrow?

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<< 

When you woke up the next day, you didn’t find Hyo Joo at your side anymore that was when you thought that she might be off to work already. Before going out of your room to cook and eat lunch, you first checked your cell and saw that you had 3 msgs. GD and Taeyang’s msg are somewhat the same, just checking up on you. What caught your attention was Hyo Joo’s msg. that states, “베이비 D, 나는 안녕 당신이 편안하게 자고 났다고 당신을 깨우지않았 죄송합니다. 내가 요리를 떠났다. 잘 먹는다. 누나는널너무사랑해! (Baby D, I'm sorry to have not woken you up to say bye bye, you were sleeping comfortably. I left you a dish. Eat well. Sis loves you so much!).” You didn’t realize that you were smiling upon reading her msg. When you looked at the clock, it was already 12:30PM so you ate lunch and prepared yourself. After having a shower and dressing up on how you usually do, having a simple shirt with a vest on it and skinny jeans with a pair of adiddas originals tennis shoes. You also wore this time a fashionable glasses and headphones. As you were about to go out your cell rang, Minzy’s calling.

“Nae dongsaeng?”

“How are you unnie? I’m really worried.”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry much, ‘kay?”

“Let me just come with you.”

“How ‘bout your unnies? They need you there. When will you start?”

“Currently waiting for them.”

“Araseo. I’ll be counting on you then.”

“And we’ll be expecting you tomorrow.” CL spoke.

You were caught off guard hearing her voice. You didn’t expect her to be with Minzy while calling you. Before you could utter a word she hangs up. You just looked at your cell and smiled unintentionally.

 

It was almost getting dark and you were still walking around Seoul with your headphones listening to 2ne1’s songs and watching the video again and again.

 

On the other hand, at YGE building rehearsal studio….

CL: joh-a, dasi haja. 5 .. 6 .. 5 .. 6 .. 7 .. 8 .. (Okay, let’s do it again. 5..6..5..6..7..8..)

Minzy: Bommie unnie, dangsin-eun geugeos-ui yolyeong-i jom saeng-gin geos gatgun.(you’re getting the hang of it.)

CL: Yeah Dara unnie, geugeos eul hal su-issneun bangbeob (that’s the way to do it).

 

 

 

After the dance, Minzy and CL congratulated the Park sisters for a job well done and  it was satisfactory on their part. As they were talking to each other happily, GD and Taeyang walked in.

“I see 2ne1’s best friend isn’t here.” GD said searching the studio

“Yeah and what’s with the celebration here?” Taeyang added.

 

So the girls told them everything that happened last night and on what they are doing there at the moment. After they told them what happened, a worried look was painted on GD and Taeyang’s faces.

“If I’m right, unnie must be on the park where we use to hang out. She always mention that she misses that place and she use to come there whenever something’s bothering her.”

Upon hearing this, Taeyang and GD stood up at the same time which startled the girls.

“Oppa?” CL curiously said.

“Isn’t it dangerous there? It’s already dark.” GD said

“It’s okay oppa. That place isn’t dangerous.” Minzy assured them

“Still she might not be herself because of last night and might…” Taeyang said looking at GD in which GD agreed.

“Aren’t you both exaggerating?” Bom butted in.

“I’ll go check on her.” They both said at the same time and looked at each other surprisingly.

“O-kay…you both keep on doing and saying something at the same time. Is everything alright, both of you?” Dara said while laughing with the girls.

“Aigoo~ noona, it just so happened that we did.” Taeyang defended.

“Bae, you go and check up on her. I’ll explain to them. Now go!” GD said pushing Teayang away.

As Taeyang went out, GD explained to the girls what Mr. YG told them that day. ‘I’ll leave her to you for now Youngbae.’ GD thought.

 

As you were walking through Seoul, your feet brought you to a place you’re most familiar with = the Park. You walked in and sat on an empty bench located at the corner of the park. Still wearing your headphones on, you saw the dance crew in about 15m away in which you and Minzy often dance with. You took off your headphones and observed them keenly for about an hour then they saw you and waved at you. This is where you realized everything, ‘why didn’t I saw it coming? And why did I make it control me?’ You continued to watch them. They were having fun, no pressure just feeling the music. “I forgot on how to let the music take me and feel it’s every beat.” You looked at them and whispered, “Thank you.”

“Well, you’re welcome then.”  A voice answered you and when you turned around you saw a familiar face.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” you said surprisingly.

“I was worried and Minji told me about this place so I went here to find you.” He said sitting beside you.

“Joesonghabnida to have made you worried. Here someone might recognize you.” You said offering your glasses.

“Gumawo! I see that you just figured it out.” He said showing his cute smile.

“Nae oppa! Thanks to them.” You said while pointing at the crew.

“Nae, they’re really good. Btw, have you eaten already?”

“Ani.”

“Let’s go have dinner then. I’m starving.” He said as he stood up and offered his hand to you.

“Oppa, you’re really happy today, aren’t you?” as you took his hand.

“Waeyo?”

“You keep on smiling!”

“Cause I found you okay and you’re really cute!” he said pinching your cheeks.

“Apa. Apa. Apa.” You said while he’s pinching you and when he let go you ran away from him and got in his car. He went in buckled you up and himself.

“To Yeolbong!” raising his fist.

“Nae! Yeolbong! Chicken!” you repeated while doing a salute.

She’s the only girl that made my funny side come out. You’re really something. Maybe that’s why Hyung-nim doesn’t want to lose you.’ He thought while smiling at you and started the car.