Part 2 - FLIGHT and THE SISTER MEET

Someday

 

You woke up very early the next day, too excited for your flight. You would again be able to see that person who you consider as your older sister and get to spend time with her. Also your excited to see South Korea specifically Seoul and if luck would permit, you might meet 2ne1 your favorite kpop artists. Upon arriving at the airport you bid your parents goodbye and made a promise that you would take care of yourself and not let your unnie experience a hard time in dealing with you.

You arrived in Korea for about 2-3hours with the feeling of excitement mixed with anxiety. On your way out of the airport, your eyes immediately scanned the area for any signs of the person whom you really wanted to see. But what caught your attention was the person with the hood of the jacket and sunglasses covering the person’s face holding a large paper with your name on it. so you approached that person and was shocked when the person hugged you tightly. You were about to battle yourself away from the stranger when you heard the stranger said, “I missed you! Glad you’re now here. Why aren’t you moving? Don’t you miss me?” By hearing her voice you immediately recognized her and hugged her back with tears flowing from your eyes not saying a word. After that emotional meeting, she lead you to her car, there she removed her hood and glasses and changed into more fashionable clothes and a hat then smiled at you and rubbed your head. That was the time you had gathered you strength and was able to say, “Unnie, stop it! kekeke..” Then fixed your hair. While on your way to her apartment…

You: “Unnie, what’s with the hooded jacket and sunglasses? You were scary back there.” The traffic light turned red then she pointed at the big screen in front of you. You can’t believe what you just saw, even though you can’t understand Korean still you knew that what you’re seeing is a preview to a drama where in she’s the star. Also, a commercial flashed wherein she was in collaboration with 2ne1. “Han.. Hyo.. Joo.. unnie?”, you read her name. “you-..you-..you’re an actress here?! And you-..you-..you know 2ne1?!”, you said those words while freaking out. “Nae, I know them. They’re introduced to me by my good friend Goo Hye Sun. They’re sweet girls, you’ll meet them soon.”, Hyo Joo responded. “When’s that soon gonna come?”, asked excitedly. You were shocked upon hearing her say, “After learning our language.”

“What?! Unnie?? That’ll take forever!”, you debated.

“They’re not going anywhere yet. You can do it.” then they arrived at her apartment.

 

Feedbacks pls...hehehe