Part 5 - THE MEETING & THE STRANGER

Someday

 

As you went down the bus, you decided to just walk your way to Samwoon Garden. You still haven’t gone to that place that’s why while you were walking through the night streets you were thinking on what kind of restaurant it would be and the kind of food that are being served there. Due to being excited your feet stepped faster than before until you received a text from your unnie, “We’re already here, we’ll wait for you on the 2nd floor.” Upon reading this you peeked on your watch, “They’re early”, typed on your cell, “I’m on my way unnie. Be there on a sec. ^^”

When you got there, your eyes opened widely and your mouth hanged open for about 5seconds. It was like you went back to their traditional way of living. There’s also a lake just beneath the bridge where you would really pass by in order to go to the 2nd floor. As you went in, you saw fine Asian and Korean cuisine that some served it in front of the costumers. The ambience is definitely relaxing and the foods are traditional but expensive. After satisfying yourself you immediately went to the 2nd floor. You were surprised when a guy that seemed like a butler stood in front of you then he asked, “Ms. (your name)?” You just nodded. The butler guy lead you to a room which has a name “RESERVED” and opened the door for you.

“Baby D, glad you didn’t get lost!kekeke…”

“Ofcourse, unnie! I know how to go around Seoul you know. kekeke”

“You really are funny!” A lady in a black jacket with a simple white shirt inside coupled with jeans and heels said while coming closer to you.

“Oh..chusohamnida, annyeong hasaeyo!” then you bowed.

“I’m Goo Hye Sun, nice to meet you funny (your name)” while offering a handshake.

“Nice to meet you too, Ms. Hye Sun.” you shyly responded and received the handshake.

“Just call me Unnie. Like how you call Hyo Joo here.”

“Ye, unnie.”

“Araseo2x. Let’s all sit down and eat, ok? I’m starving!” while Hyo Joo grabbed both of you to sit down.

By then your food arrived and while eating the 3 of you kept on conversing and Hye Sun asked you so many questions like: Who’s you fav among the 2ne1 members? Is it really true that Hyo Joo lived with you before?....and the rest were history. As time went by you grew comfortable with each other and started exchanging jokes. After that meeting, your new Unnie hugged you as you bid each other goodbye saying that she really had fun.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<

The next day you went to the old lady’s restaurant to start your 1st day there. You were very early that you helped open the store. It was a hectic day, a lot of costumers were going in and out of the store. Because of this you were also requested to help in the kitchen and cook. To the costumers’ amazement on how delicious it was they didn’t have out of the store without ordering a second serving. It was a tiresome day but you enjoyed, it was now time for you’re off and the old lady gave you your first pay.

As you were walking away from the store you thought of hanging out at the park where you enjoy watching a group of people dance and the fact that it’s just a block away from YGE building. When you arrived at that park, someone put around you’re her arms around your shoulders and when you looked at who it was you saw a person with a hood and a mask…

“”Yah unnie! You weren’t here yesterday. I’ve been waiting.”

“Mianhae, I was on a job hunting brigade yesterday. You called me unnie?”

“Ye, cause your older than me right? Did you find a job?”

“Nae I am! Kekeke.. and I did.”

“Chukahaeyo (congratulations)!” then she hugged you.

“Gumawo..” you said while hugging her back.

You didn’t know why but you felt really comfortable around her that in your 2nd meeting both of you are laughing with each others jokes.

“Let’s dance it off in celebration for your job unnie!” she said while helping you to stand up.

“Araseo2x..”

She then played a music from her cell that is attached to her speakers. As you were both enjoying the dance for a couple of hours now she had a glimpse of her watch…

“Aigoo~ I didn’t notice the time. I’m going to be late!”

“Wae-oh? What’s wrong?”

“I need to go. I’m supposed to be meeting someone today unnie. Gamsahamnida, I had a great time!”

“Ani..it should be me thanking you for spending time with me and you almost forgot that you’re meeting someone. Mianhae.”

“No worries. I’ll make it in time. Well, gotta go..see yah when I see yah!”

“Nae! Goodluck on whatever that is..kekeke” as your waving to her.

As she was gone from your sight, you remembered that you’re going to be meeting 2ne1 tonight at Samwoon Garden and when you checked your watch it’s almost 8pm! You’re going to be late! You ran as fast as you can to the nearest bus station and jumped inside the bus. While seating on the bus you remembered what happened earlier and…

“Sh*t I forgot to ask her for her name again!”

Then you received a text from your unnie which states, “Where are you? We’re already here. Don’t tell me you forgot?!”

You got a glimpse at your watch and it was already 8:05pm!

* Aish! I’m dead! Unnie, don’t kill me * you thought. Then you replied, “I’m on my way unnie. I got hooked up with something. I’ll tell you about it later, unnie.. ^^PEACE!”