Part 1 - THE SURPRISE CALL

Someday

 

It was a starry night where the stars were there helping the street lights light the streets and other lights from buildings and houses help light up the night. You were riding your car with your parents and siblings on your way home, when your mom received a call. She answered her cell, “Hello?... Oh! How are you? I’m glad you called! Yeah… She just graduated. Really? Sure. It’s fine with us. Here talk to her.” As your mom handed you her cell, “Uhmmm..hello?”. Upon hearing her sweet, soft voice right there and then you knew who it was and a smile marked your face even your heart beats so fast as if it wanted to tear your chest apart! you were soo happy.

 

Caller: “How are you? Sorry for not having to contact you this past years. You understood that I’m busy, right?”

You: “Ye unnie. But what exactly have you been busy at? I’m fine here and I’m glad you called.”

Tears wanted to escape your eyes but you’re too embarrassed to let your parents and siblings see you cry. While holding your mom’s cell, you looked up and swallowed your saliva to hold yourself from crying because your too happy and never expected this call to come…

Caller: “You’ll get to know it, kekeke. In order to make up to you, I’ve send you a plane ticket so  that you could come here and we could have fun together again. I wanted to see how my dongsaeng had grown after all these years because I miss you. Even though we’re not related I still consider you my sister. Don’t worry your mom said yes.”

You: “I miss you too, unnie! I would be glad to go there.”

Both of you talked until you reached your house. You told her all about on how you’re addicted with kpop especially 2ne1 and what she missed these past years. After hanging up, you ran to your room and excitedly packed your things for tomorrow’s flight.

----------------------------------------

sorry for it to be kind of short...hehehe