Is it a Success?

Someday

 

Taeyang accompanied you back to your apartment in which earlier you declined but he insisted. Now you’re in front of your apartment. He was observing it walked you in. As you entered your apartment, you lead him in.

“So this is Hyo Joo noona’s place.”
“Ye oppa. You want something to drink?”
“Ani. I’ll be heading out in a while.”
“Araseo. Gamsahamnida for the dinner!” then you bowed.
“No worries. I can’t even bother you while you were eating!” while mimicking how you ate and choked yourself.
“Aish! Oppa!” you whined and punched him at his shoulder.
“Aigoo~ you’re strong!” still laughing.
“Oh! Look at the time”, pretending to have your watch on, “Oppa you better go. Your sched is really busy for tomorrow.” Being sarcastic.
“Araseo..araseo..” and laughed.
He was about to go out of the door when you said;
“Oppa…”, he then turned, “I had fun. Gumawo.”
“Is that all I get?” he teased.
“You and GD oppa always does this!” you walked towards him and hugged him in which he complied and hugged you back.
“Sleep early” he said while walking away.
“Nae. Drive carefully oppa.” Then you went in.

 

After having a shower you prepared yourself to sleep.  Upon lying down, you got your cell and started to text, “나는 그것을 발견하고 내일을위한 준비됐어요. 나중에보자! 굿나잇! (I found it and I’m ready for tomorrow. See ya! Goodnight!)” and send it to the girls. When you were about to doze off, your cell rang. It was GD so you answered it.

“Nae oppa?”
“Just checking up. How’s everything?”
“Gwenchana oppa. I’m off to sleep.”
“That’s good to hear. Did I disturb you?”
“No not at all.”
“Was Bae with you?”
“Nae and we had dinner, wae oppa?”
“Nothing.”, he laughed, “Go to sleep. Goodbam!”
“Nae. Araseo” then you both hang up
‘Pls Youngbae oppa don’t tell anyone of your exaggerated mimicking me.’ you thought as you went in deep slumber.

 

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<< 

 

The next day you were on your way to YGE building when you saw a blonde girl wearing fashionable glasses approaching you. Just by how she walks and carries herself you knew who it was, exactly = CL.

“What are you doing here?”
“Obviously, I’m here to fetch you and make sure that you’ll be heading at YG.” She said jokingly.
“When did I ever take back my word?” you responded laughing.
As you were nearing YGE building, CL again said, “I was worried.”

 

You were startled at what she said. She never shown you any worry back then when Mr. YG had boosted up the pressure upon all of you but now as you looked at her, her eyes are filled with emotions. ‘It’s not always that you show this side of yours. I consider myself lucky to have your trust.’ You thought while tapping her shoulders.

“I don’t know why but you’re really special to me just like the girls. You’re not just a fan, or a friend to me but a sister.”

You smiled and hugged her saying, “Thanks C! but I still consider myself a blackjack..kekeke” you both laughed.

 

After a while you arrived at the rehearsal studio, everyone’s already there warming up. CL approached the girls while you went in front. You exchanged greets.

“Okay let’s start. Do it again.”
“I thought we’re going to fix it?” Bom asked.
“Yep and it’s already fixed. I just wanna see if it’s still there though.”

 

You were responded by confused faces but you ignored it and started playing the music that’s when they started dancing. As you expected, the problem’s still there, their awkwardness and off to the beat then you turned off the music

“Aren’t you guys having fun?”
“But we need to finish this before tomorrow.” Dara replied
“I know. So why aren’t you having fun?”
“Unnie, we really don’t have the luxury of time to have fun.” Minzy added but you just smiled.
“Okay. Where are you heading us to?” CL asked having a slight idea on what your doing.

 

You explained to them the problem that you’ve observed and announced the solution which is THEY NEED TO PERFORM HOW THEY ARE USED TO.

“Guys, you need to make the music take you. Forgrt about pressure and have fun. The audience would feel what you feel while performing.” You explained while all ears at you.
“How do we do that when the pressure keeps on building?” Bom asked.
“I told you to forget about it.”
“Eotteoghe?” they said in chorus.

 

So you the music and the song that played was ‘Secret’s Madonna’. As you were about to dance you told them to watch and observe, “Like this!” you said and started dancing with your own unique moves while smiling. They were amazed on how you moved and it’s been a while now since they saw you danced like that. Still the dance contained HipHop (It’s your genre). You showed them on how your body was feeling the beat and was taken by the music.

“That’s what I meant.” You said after dancing

They applauded on how you delivered the dance and bowed.

“Now, it’s your turn.” You added while smiling.

 

On what you did, it made them realize on what they had been missing and became hipped in dancing once again.

“Dara-unnie, dangsin-ui umjig-im meosjyeo! (your moves are awesome!)”
“Ije naega kaliseuma buleudeo gun (Now that’s what I call charisma), CL!”
“Geulae! geugeos eul hal su-issneun bangbeob (Yeah! That’s the way to do it) Bommie unnie.”
“Magnaega ije mag nop-eun gos-eseo chisosgo ! (The maknae just soared high up!!)”

This were the statements you’ve thrown while they were dancing. You can’t hide how happy you are that they finally went back to their old selves.‘Yep, they’re back sajangnim. We’re back to give you an ultimate performance!’ you thought while watching them.

 

On the other hand…

Someone’s been watching the scene this whole time. He was wearing a pair of sneakers, jeans, black shirt coupled by a leather jacket and a hat. He was standing behind a wall at the corner of the studio. Everyone’s been busy and preoccupied that no one recognized him in coming in. he leaned at the wall and stared at you then whispered, “You really are something, (your name).”