Announcement

Happiness

Myungsoo/L's POV

I was standing at the beverages table with mum and Jenny. I looked at the balcony and saw ~~~~~ walk in with Sungyeol. He looked at me and nodded. I nodded back.

Dad tapped his glass a few times then spoke into the microphone. "Welcome, everyone, to this party. You all may be wondering why I gathered you all here. Well, today, my family, as long as the Lee's, have decided to make an important announcement. My daughter ~~~~~, is to be engaged to the Lee's eldest son, Sungyeol next month!"

Everyone cheered and clapped, happily.

My jaw dropped. I looked over at ~~~~~ and Sungyeol who had the same reaction. People went over to the stunned couple and congratulated the stunned couple. ~~~~~ looked like she was about to cry but smiled and thanked everyone. Sungyeol had pushed through the crowd of happy guests and walked over to his father, demanding an explaination.

Jenny smiled at mum. "Congratulations!"

Mum smiled and nodded. "Thank-you, Jenny!"

I looked at her accusingly. She frowned. "Myungsoo, dear, what is it?"

"How could you do this to ~~~~~?!" I snarled.

"Kim Myungsoo! How dare you talk to me like this?!"

I scoffed. "You make me sick." I walked away before she could say anything.

Myungsoo's POV End

"""

Your POV

What was this? I... me... and Sungyeol? Engaged? Next month? Already? I thought our parents agreed that the engagement be after our studies. They... lied to us.

Sungyeol had stormed off and left me in a swarm of congratulating crowd.

Suddenly, someone came and pulled my arm. I looked and saw Myungsoo. "O-oppa..." I trembled.

He pulled me up the stairs and into a room. I couldn't hold it in any longer. Tears streamed down my cheek.

Oppa sighed and pulled me in for a hug. He held me as I cried into his crisp white coat. He my hair.

"O-oppa-oppa..."

"Why must it be so soon?!" He snarled. "You and Sungyeol, both haven't agreed to this yet!"

I sniffled and sobbed. "What do I do, oppa?" I couldn't remember the last time I had looked up to Myungsoo for help. He had always been distant.

He sighed and my hair. "I won't let no one hurt you. You're my dongsaeng. I'm your oppa. I was born first so I could protect you, and that is what I'll do."

Your POV End

"""

Sungyeol's POV

"What on earth, dad?!" I snarled.

I had pulled both my parents into a private room.

"Son, calm down!" He ordered.

I kicked the chair. "HOW THE HELL CAN I BE CALM? YOU! YOU! ME AND ~~~~~, ENGAGED? NEXT MONTH? IT'S TOO SOON!"

Mum sighed. "You and ~~~~~ were always going to be engaged, it was going to be out. Might as well. Plus, you and ~~~~~ have been dating for ages! Two years!"

"Because you and her parents practically forced us too!"

Dad looked at me. "Son, this is our choice. We're not changing our minds, same with the Kims. ~~~~~ is a good girl. Look after her."

"But-"

"No buts."

They walked out before I could protest anymore.

Sungyeol's POV End

"""