Rebel Breaking Free?

Happiness

Your POV

I purposely went home late after hanging with Teentop. I was certain that Myungsoo-oppa would have questions, as do I. I knew my parents would be wondering about my whereabouts by now, but that was the least of my problems... Would Myungsoo-oppa tell them about Teentop? About... Chunji? I didn't want to lose my only true friend... or friends for this matter.

I quietly opened the small gates and entered. I walked along the path and past the fountain. I quickly removed the shoes Chunji had bought for me and replaced them with my high-heels and walked up the stairs to my front door. I unlocked it and walked inside. It was dark inside. I guess everyone had gone to sleep. I let out a sigh of relief.

I looked at the grandfather clock in the middle of the room. It was eleven o'clock. I could hardly believe it when I had looked at the clock in Chunji's room. The whole of Teentop had decided to stay over at Chunji's place. I was invited but I knew I had to come home before mother and father asked too many questions.

I walked to the staircase and quietly tip-toed up. I wieved through the hallways and corridors and finally to my room. As I closed the doors behind me, I sighed in relief... until I was greeted by a voice.

"Where have you been?" It was Myungsoo-oppa.

I answered back, "That is really none of your business, oppa. I have my freedom. I have my friends.'' That was partly true. It might seem as if I have my freedom, but really I don't.

"How do you know Teentop?"

I switched on the lights and saw him sitting on the couch facing me. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I lied. We both knew what he was talking about, and we both knew that I knew as well.

"Stop lying."

"I'm not." Lies ~~~~~, Lies!

He sighed and walked up to me, pushing me against the wall. "I want you to stop hanging out with that group."

I scowled and pushed him away. "It's really none of your business who I hang with, is it, L?"

He snarled, "I'm your brother. I have all rights to know. They're a bad influence." He glared at me.

I scoffed and glared back. I walked closer to him and said, "Mind your own business, L. Just because you are my older brother doesn't mean you can go all 'stop-hanging-with-that-group' on me. This is not a drama. I have my own friends, you have your own."

He breathed heavily. "See what I mean. You're already talking back to me." He strolled over to the door.

I laughed and pretended to yawn as I sat down on my bed. "Don't bother telling mum and dad on me... you'll have a lot of explaining to do as well, L of Infinite."

He looked at me then walked out.

I let out a sigh of relief. Oh my gosh! Did I actually speak to Myungsoo-oppa like that? I fell down onto my bed. What came over me? I've never spoken to anyone like that. OH MY GOSH! I'M SO DEAD! WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT? AND I EVEN GLARED AT HIM! OMGOMGOMG!

Even though I'm scared like hell right now, I had to admit... that felt... good.

Was this the rebel inside me breaking free?

Your POV End

"""