Reality... Dream...

Happiness

Your POV

When we finished dinner, Sungyeol-oppa drove me back home. He opened the car door for me and led me to the door, before planting a long kiss on my forehead. That shocked me, of course, but that was better than him force-kissing me.

I avoided his eyes and bowed. "Thanks for the meal."

He nodded. The maids opened the door for me and I went inside, not looking back. 

I heard him start his car and drive away. I quickly walked to my room and locked the door. I didn't want to face reality anymore. I wanted to go back to my dream... I grabbed my phone, turned it on and dialled Chunji's number, without checking anything else.

Chunji was, is, my beautiful dream. Everything else... was reality. I just wanted to stay in a dreamworld forever. 

I didn't have to wait long for Chunji to pick up. "~~~~~, where were you? I was so worried when you didn't pick up."

My heart fluttered at the sound of his melodious voice. "Mianhae... I had to go somewhere. I called you back as soon as I could."

I heard him sigh in relief. "So... why did you call?" He asked.

I bit my lip to restrain from laughing. "You're the one who called me a thousand times and you ask me?"

"No-"

I giggled. "I was just joking... I called because I miss you."

"I miss you too... Saranghae."

I smiled, forgetting all my problems in the reality world. "Nado saranghae. Chunji-oppa, saranghae."

I heard him chuckle.

"So, ~~~~~, I called for a reason before... Would you... uhm... like to... go on... a date... with me?"

"Nae! Of course!" A date with Chunji... would be perfect. 

"Jinja?"

I nodded. "Nae... when?"

"How about this Saturday? I'll pick you up in the morning."

"Are you sure you can find my house?" I teased.

"Pff! Of course! It's in the rich part of Seoul and is the biggest mansion. Not THAT hard to find."

I laughed. "I'll see you then."

"See ya, babe." I heard him chuckle before he hung up.

I blushed. Babe.

Your POV End

"""