Match Made In Heaven

Happiness

Your POV

"So ~~~~~, are you going to accept Jenny's offer to be a model at her fashion show?" Mum asked in the middle of breakfast.

Then I remembered the party. I looked up at mum and said, "I'm not too sure." Really, I didn't want to.

She frowned slightly.

I quickly continued, "You know, it's in a month or so... just like the engagement party. I think... uhm... it would be better for me to concentrate my time on preparing for the party instead of the fashion show."

Mum nodded and smiled. "Of course! We still have a lot to prepare for, even though it's not yet the wedding. Reminds me to talk to the Lee's about when the actual wedding will take place."

Myungsoo-oppa asked, "Didn't you and the Lee's agree to wait after ~~~~~ finishes highschool?"

Mum laughed. "Well, she's gonna get married and finish highschool anyway, it doesn't matter in which order."

I bit my lip and looked down at my untouched breakfast. I looked up then said, "I need to get to school now. Bye mum. Bye oppa."

I walked out before they could say anything else.

Your POV End

"""

L's POV

I watched as ~~~~~walked out of the dining room. I looked at mum and asked, "Do you really think that marrying ~~~~~ away this quickly is good?"

Mum continued to eat. "Yes. It's been agreed. Sungyeol and ~~~~~ have been together long enough."

I frowned. "But you and the Lee's practically forced them."

Mum laughed. "I cannot force anyone into anything. Everyone has freewill."

I shook my head. "You're using us like chesspieces. You just want money, don't you?"

Mum looked up. "Now, Myungsoo-"

"All you and dad care about is money, money money. You don't care about how we're feeling. You don't care about the fact that you're marrying your only daughter off to somebody she doesn't love at all."

"Kim Myungsoo. Don't you dare talk to me like that. I am your mother. I have all rights. I gave birth to you both. You're the reason why ~~~~~ has to marry the Lee's. If you had agreed for that arranged marriage, then your younger sister wouldn't have to take up this responsibility. Plus, the Lee's are a good family. Sungyeol is a good person. ~~~~~ and Sungyeol are perfect for each other. A match made in heaven." She stood up and said, "I'm flying to London. I'm gonna see how things are there with your father."

I sighed as soon as she walked out. She was partly right. Sungyeol was a good person. ~~~~~ is better with him than any other person. I'd rather Sungyeol then Chunji.

Reminds me. I need to find out who ~~~~~ is hanging out with nowadays.

L's POV End

"""