Teasing Chanhee

Happiness

Chunji's POV

I fiddled around with my phone. Should I or should I not call ~~~~~? My face heated up as I remembered the other night's incident. We almost kissed. Twice. Then I kissed her. Kinda.

"LEE CHANHEE! Are you listening to what I'm saying or not?" Mrs. Park yelled.

I smiled. "Mianhae."

L.Joe laughed and said, "Don't worry about him Mrs. Park. His mind is preoccupied right now." He nudged me. "He's thinking about a particular someone."

Mrs. Park raised an eyebrow. "Really, now? Chanhee, have you gotten yourself a girlfriend?"

All heads turned in my direction. The guys were grinning and raising their eyebrows, while making cat claws in the air, teasing me. The girls... were fuming.

My face burned up. "Aniyo! ~~~~~'s just a friend!"

L.Joe smirked. "Bullcrap."

Mrs. Park smiled and teased, "So her name's ~~~~~?"

A guy yelled out, "Is she hot?"

"Ani! I mean, yes! I mean... argh!"

The whole class erupted in laughter. Mrs. Park laughed. "Alright class, time to get back to work. Let's stop teasing Chanhee."

The class finally quieted down. I shot L.Joe a warning glance. He smirked then looked away. We both knew he was right. My mind was preoccupied by ~~~~~. And maybe, just maybe, she was more than a friend to me.

Chunji's POV End

"""