Myeong-dong

Happiness

Chunji's POV

I looked at the twinkle in ~~~~~'s eyes, and I immediately knew I had chosen the right first date spot. She looked at me and asked, "Where are we?"

Chuckling, I replied, "Myeong-dong. One of the most popular shopping districts, ever." I raised my eyebrow, "I was right to guess you'd never been here?"

She nodded, excitedly. "It's so big and amazing!" She turned to me, "How did you know I'd never been here before?"

"Hmm... it was a lucky guess. I'd noticed that wherever I take you, you seem so... surprised, like you'd never been there before. And, seeing where you live and how rich your family must be, I guessed that you wouldn't really come to such crowded places like this; no matter how high class the shops are."

She laughed. "You're right. Mother and father... they would die if they saw me in such a crowded place."

I raised an eyebrow, "Which makes me wonder... where do you go shopping for your things?"

She bit her lip and thought for a second before answering, "Umma... she gives me my clothes. She's a designer. She owns a few quieter shopping malls. So does appa."

"Wow. You must be really loaded." I stated.

She smiled. "I guess..."

Chunji's POV End

"""

Your POV

Talking to Chunji about my parents, remind me of my unavoidable engagement. Reminds me that my fiance is Lee Sungyeol, not Chunji. Reminds me that this... fairytale with Chunji, is going to end. It's not going to last long.

I tightened my grip on Chunji's hand.

I knew that someday, I would have to tell him about my relation to Myungsoo-oppa and Sungyeol. I don't know how Chunji would think of me then. Would he still accept me?

If he did, what do we do after the engagement? Stay together? How about after the marriage? I was really confused. I didn't want to end the anything between Chunji and I. I didn't want to. I couldn't. 

If I was to break all connections with Chunji, I think, it was the same as taking away my life.

Before Chunji came into my life, I had nothing. I was nothing. Now, it's different. I'm free. I'm rebelling, in many ways that I never thought I would. Did this really have to end?

""""

I spun around in the little dress I picked out from a tiny, cute shop. It was a simple, creamy colour, but pretty, nonetheless. To be honest, I found it prettier than the designer clothing mum gave me. 

Chunji grinned, and said, "You look pretty..." His cheeks tinted pink. 

"Thanks..." I blushed and continued to admire the dress. "Too bad I can't buy it... I've too many dresses at home." I shrugged. "Oh well." 

"A girl can't have too many dresses." Chunji smiled. "I'll buy it for you... As a first date present."

I knew I should've politely declined but I was just too excited. "Really?" I hugged him, "Gomawo! Gomawo!" 

He chuckled.

""""

"Here's your present for buying me that dress!" I smiled as I placed a cat headband on Chunji's head. "I bought it already so you have keep and wear it!" 

Other people stared and giggled, flustering Chunji. He grinned and shook his head before kissing me on the head, "Only for you... Anything for you."

""""

We had been walking around Myeongdong for hours now, and Chunji finally took me to a small cafe. It was quiet and small and all the people there were quietly doing their own thing. 

The interior was stylish and cute and the lights were dimmed the match the atmosphere. Chunji smiled and said, "I found this cafe while I was searching the web one day, but I never had the opportunity to visit it. I thought that we could visit it together today." He looked at the menu, "So, what do you want? I read that the frappuccinos here are palatable... Want to try it?"

I smiled, "Sure."

The waiter took our order of two frappuccinos before smiling and quickly moving away. 

I looked at Chunji who was admiring the interior and said, "You know, thanks Chunji... Thank you for today. I've never had a chance to do these things. I've never had so much fun until I met you."

He looked at me, slightly surprised and smiled, "I'm taking you out on a date... I have to do these things." He took hold of my hand and said, "It makes me happy to see you happy... Next time, I'll take you out to an even more fun place!"

I smiled, leaned in close and kissed him on the lips, surprising him.

""""