Toilet Conversation

Happiness

Your POV

I woke up the next morning, and found out from the butler, that my parents had already flew out of Korea for work-related trips. My mother had to go to Paris to manage a fashion show for next month, and my father had to fly to LA for a meeting.
 
Myungsoo had already gone off to school, early in the morning.
 
I was left to eat breakfast alone.
 
"""
 
When I stepped out of my limo and walked into the school, girls came over to compliment my hair and say good morning. I really had no idea why they would want to compliment my hair. It was always just tied in a ponytail. Nothing so unique to compliment about. I still thanked them though. 
 
Ji Ae and Jinnie were both in the classroom when I walked in. They were both laughing happily and gossping about things, but stopped when I sat down. Ji Ae smiled, forcefully, and said, "Good-morning ~~~~~-ah."
 
I nodded and smiled. "Good morning Ji Ae."
 
Jinnie hugged me and quickly pulled back.
 
The atmosphere became awkward.
 
I smiled at my two friends. "I'll just be in the library... See ya."
 
They nodded and smiled at me
 
When I exited the classroom, I heard the both of them sigh a breath of relief.
 
I gulped and looked into the light to stop my tears from pouring out of my eyes.
 
"""

When I walked down the corridor, I wasn't walking towards the library. I was walking to the music room. Girls walked passed me waving and smiling. I acknowledged them with a small nod and smile.

The music room was located at the back of the school in a small building and nobody visited it much. It was my only safe haven in this giant school.

My lip trembled as I neared my destination. I could feel the tears streaming down my face. I ran inside the room and closed it behind me. I grabbed a chair and placed it under the door handle so nobody could disturb me.

My knees wobbled and I fell to the floor. I leaned back against the wall and squeezed my eyes shut.

Ji Ae and Jinnie were meant to be my friends. I had loved them as my sisters... until I found out they were only using me...

*FLASHBACK*

Three years ago

I was inside the toilet cubicle, sitting on the toilet seat. The toilet was the only place I could hide from all my worries...and wag a few classes. My chin was resting on my knees and I was hugging my legs to my chest.

I heard girls come in and out, gossiping about all sorts of things, from what they had for breakfast to who stole whose boyfriend.

It had been quiet for around ten minutes now. I was about to come out of the cubicle when I heard the door squeak open and footsteps. I sat back down. I heard two voices laughing and gossiping. They sounded so familiar.

I smiled when I recognise them as my friends. I was about to come out but paused when I heard my name.

Ji Ae sighed and said, "That b**** Kim ~~~~~ is sooo annoying."

"No sh**, Sherlock." Jinnie agreed.

Ji Ae continued, "If it wasn't for Myungsoo-oppa, I wouldn't be going to her birthday party this Saturday."

Jinnie giggled. "How can someone as dreamy as Myungsoo-oppa have such a weird sister?"

"I know right! She's so retarded! I don't see why all the other girls like her so much!" Ji Ae said, bitterly.

"I hate her!"

My heart dropped when I heard their conversation. They... hated me?

I bit down my bottom lip to stop myself from crying.

*End of Flashback*

"""