Night

Happiness

Chunji's POV

When ~~~~~ left with her dad, my thoughts kept on drifting back to her. She was so... amazing. She had these beautiful dark brown, almost black, eyes that sparkled. It was like there were stars in her eyes. When I first saw her, I thought they were the saddest eyes I'd ever seen, but talking to her, she seemed to grow happier and her eyes went from dull to sparkly. She seemed to be keeping something, but who wouldn't? I mean, we just met a few hours ago.

I smiled to myself as I looked up into the night sky from my window. Everytime I saw a star, I saw ~~~~~'s happy and sparkly eyes. I could still remember her scent. She smelt like plum blossoms and coconut. It was a delightful creamy and sweet scent.

I could still see her hair. It looked so soft and I longed to run my fingers through those thick dark strands.

I shook my head. I should stop thinking about her... she's driving me crazy.

I sighed and switched off the light and climbed into bed.

I dreamed of a girl with sad eyes and plum-blossoms.

Chunji's POV End

"""

Your POV

When I got back to the mansion, I picked up my shoes and purse before walking inside. As Mr, Shin said, my parents nor my brother was home. I quickly went to my room and changed into my PJs. I walked out to the balcony and looked up at the nightsky. I could just see his sparkly eyes.

The soft rustling of leaves in the cool summer breeze was like music to my ears. It reminded me of Chunji's sweet and melodic voice, and his fingers strumming the guitar.

My hair flowing in the wind reminded me of Chunji's soft brown hair. It would feel nice to run my fingers through his hair.

I could still smell him. I could smell the soft scent of cologne and cool mint.

I sighed and walked back into my room, closing the french balcony doors behind me. I climbed into my bed and closed my eyes.

I dreamed of a boy with a dog and a sweet singing voice.

Your POV End

"""

Myungsoo's POV

The first thing I did when I got home was check on ~~~~~. I quietly opened her door and looked inside. She was sleeping soundly in her bed. I sighed in relief and walked towards her. I brushed her hair out of her face and pulled her blankets up.

She smiled in her sleep. I planted a small kiss on her forehead and whispered, "Goodnight, lil sis. Sleep tight."

Myungsoo's POV End

"""