Graffiti Moon (ahaha... stole that title from a book!)

Happiness

Your POV

Sungyeol-oppa drove up to my front door. I quickly got out, bowed and said, "Thanks."

He nodded and I watched him leave before slipping to the side of the mansion. I looked around. The security guards and their guard-dogs were not out on duty yet. I slipped through the backgates then sighed in relief.

I was free again.

"""

When I arrived at the dance studio, I was greeted by a bunch of sweaty boys. Ricky and Changjo smiled and ran up to me to hug me. CAP ruffled my hair. Niel waved at me, excitedly and L.Joe nodded his head in greeting. Chunji smiled and said, "Hey... you're here."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. So... what are we going to do?"

L.Joe smirked and said, "Ya know... hang out. Do some art."

CAP grinned and then grabbed his backpack and revealed a bunch of spray cans. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled and said, "Well, this city needs decorating. You in?"

I thought for a second, before grinning and saying, "Why not?"

"""

I laughed as Ricky accidentically sprayed yellow paint onto L.Joe. L.Joe scowled and sprayed green paint back onto him. Ricky pouted before spraying L.Joe with more yellow paint. Ricky laughed and said, "Hyung, now you look like a Simpson!"

L.Joe hit Ricky. "Yah!"

Changjo grinned before spraying L.Joe with his blue paint.

L.Joe looked pissed. The two maknaes' eyes widened before quickly running behind CAP. L.Joe raged. "I SWEAR IF THIS PAINT DOESN'T WASH OFF! YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!"

Chunji shushed him. "Quiet! Your gonna get everyone's attention! We don't want the police after us!"

The two maknaes snickered, earning a glare from L.Joe.

I looked at the birds I sprayed. They were flying freely in the blue sky. How I wished I could be a bird... I would be free to fly wherever. Chunji smiled at me and said, "Are you sure this is the first time you've done street art?"

I smiled and nodded. "I'm certain... though I have taken art lessons when I was younger..."

We all continued to randomly spray and paint random things. Niel and Ricky were humming a tune and Changjo was tapping his foot to the rhythm. CAP was chuckling at a joke that L.Joe cracked and Chunji was admiring the wall.

This was fun...until we heard shouts and torch-lights. CAP shouted out to us, "RUN!"

We grabbed the cans and ran in different directions. CAP and Ricky ran to the end of the alley and climbed over the wall. L.Joe climbed the pipes and jumped up onto the roof. Niel and Changjo just turned into another alley which led to another alley which led to who knows where. Chunji grabbed my hand and ran into a darker alley where the street lights didn't shine. He pulled me behind a large garbage dumpster. We heard the policeman run past us. We sighed in relief. Lucky it was night time and the streets were so dark.

I looked at him and noticed how close we were. I was pushed up against the wall and he was pushed up against me. He looked at me. I looked at him. I watched as his eyes drifted down onto my lips. I looked at his red lips.

He started to lean down and I started to lean closer to him. Our bodies were touching and our noses brushed. Our eyes slowly closed then I felt something vibrate in Chunji's jean pocket.

We quickly snapped out of our trance and he cleared his throat before answering the call.

"Hey... where are you guys?" He paused then nodded. "Okay. See ya." He looked at me then said, "The others are okay. They're heading home. We should go too. Before the police officers come back."

I nodded. We awkwardly shuffled out of the tiny gap and out of the alley. Suddenly we heard footsteps. Chunji cursed quietly then pushed me up against the wall. He wrapped his arms around my waist and quickly said to me, "Put your arms around my neck."

I did as I was told. I realized what he was doing.

He looked at the sides then leaned in closer. Our noses were touching. Again.

"Hey! You kids! What are you doing?" The police officer yelled.

Chunji looked at him and smirked. "Officer, can't you see for yourself?" He swung his arm casually around my shoulders and said, "I'm making out with my girlfriend."

The police officer looked at his partner with a raised eyebrow, clearly unconvinced. Chunji saw then planted a kiss on the corner of my lip. My face flamed up. The officers sighed then asked, "Have you seen some people around your age graffiting on the walls?"

We shook our heads.

They nodded and the second officer said, "Okay, you kids better get home. You've school tomorrow."

We nodded and watched as they walked away. We both sighed in relief. Chunji awkwardly scratched his head. "Uhm... yeah. Sorry about that."

I nodded and looked at the ground. "It's alright." I quietly prayed that it was to dark for him to see my red cheeks.

He grabbed my hand and asked, "Where's your home? I'll walk you back."

I thought for a moment before nodding. "Araso."

"""

We were walking hand in hand as I led him to my place. It was silent. And sorta awkward.

I looked and saw that we had arrived outside the west side of my father's property. I don't think Chunji noticed the huge mansion at all. It was too dark. The gates were too high. And nobody would imagine that anyone's house can be that big. (a/n. Have any of you guys watched the anime Cardcaptor Sakura? lol XD)

I stopped walking and he did too. We both turned to face each other. "We're here... kinda."

He nodded. "Oh. Ok."

I nervously looked at him and said, "It's just around that corner... You don't need to walk me. It's getting late... You should get home."

He smiled. "Araso." He released my hand. "See ya soon."

I nodded and smiled. "I had fun today."

"Me too."

Awkward silence...

I cleared my throat and pointed behind me. "Yeah... uhm... bye."

"Bye."

I turned then walked away. I turned around the corner then stood there, hiding. I peeked out and saw Chunji, with his hands in his pockets, letting out a sigh and looking at the twinkling sky. He chuckled to himself before walking away.

I smiled.

"""